I wish I could go back in time and watch this, will we ever get another basketball anime this good?

I wish I could go back in time and watch this, will we ever get another basketball anime this good?

What is the appeal of basketball anime?

are u gay?

I miss Kise.
Kise > Aomine > Midorima > Akashi > Atsushi

Only weaboos would like this shit. Shit so unrealistic I almost gave up on playing real basketball.

TENSAI

sweaty toned highschool boys

>nigger thinks we give a shit about his opinion

Excellent taste.

>Kuroko's Basketball
>good basketball anime

You've got to be kidding. Unless you meant it as a good comedy show, then I have to agree with you.

Yosen finale was complete bullshit.

Oh, I see.

the writing quality was as solid as wet paper and the character designs were more reskins of each other than the sonic fanbase

Name some better sports series, then.

literally every other sports series except for maybe inazuma eleven and thats because it's designed for children

Even Haikyuu and Giant Killing?

only thing i didn't like about haikyuu was the art style, but at least the writing wasn't as interesting as a piece of cardboard. finished all of kuroko, all my mates in the bball team watched it, wanted to keep up to date with the jokes and shit, wanted to drop the garbage show after episode 2

I just don't see how that's possible. I dropped Haikyuu 9 episodes in and wanted to slit my throat for watching the entirety of Giant Killing.

Kuroko, on the other hand, has unreal levels of hype, interesting "powers", and some pretty funny moments.

Maybe you just don't like it because you play basketball?

I got sick of the way kuroko handled characters, they seemed absolutely paper thin and after episode 1 I felt 'uh ok..?', off the top of my head I rolled my eyes at most of the jokes and humour throughout the series too, Kuroko being 'invisible' got old extremely fast. I enjoyed when the characters got serious, especially with Akashi and realising what a threat he was, and the actual games were animated well and were nice to watch. Not really, I enjoy over the top bullshit, I didn't have any problem with how they portrayed basketball, didn't feel any hype though because the of the shounen based formula in that the mc team almost always wins unless they have to lose to continue winning. added hate, i hate the way the lips were drawn.

>liking Akashi
Well now I know your taste is weird because most KnB fans fucking hate Akashit. To each their own, I guess.

So were you able to relate to any parts of the basketball in the show? Like the strategies, plays, etc?

I liked the sheer dominant aura the Akashi gave off as well as being the final boss of the series, I don't really get how his power is played with aomine, I always thought Akashi was stronger. The match vs jabberwock is probably my favourite one and where I geniunly enjoyed Kuroko as an actaul series.

The strategies and plays were pretty standard, like most sports anime. when you play in a team with mates and train semi often and the games are close it's easy to see where the hype comes from, but it's different in real life because there can be real bullshit that turns the entire game, also i disagree when someone said in knb its hard to catchup in bball, bball has been the sport easiest to throw (except dota 2 lmao)

kuroko being really unfit and getting tired easily was pretty accurate though, i liked that flaw of him, because it's surprisingly common. i probably wouldn't even consider watching knb if I didn't play basketball, and I guess I only continued watching it because most of my friends were watching it

>we will never witness an Akashi V Aomine match

Ippo, Slam Dunk, Giant Killing, Ping Pong, Major, Chihayafuru, One Outs, Ashita no Joe, Eyeshield, Initial D and Hikaru no Go if you count those as sports anime.

Giant Killing is not even better than Beyblades.

>Shit so unrealistic I almost gave up on playing real basketball.
>I let what I see in a Chinese cartoon control what I do in real life.
Holy shit, famalam. You're one autistic little shit, aren't you?

Enjoyed Kuroko more than Haikyuu.

Shut up grandpa. To anyone whos not to old to be on Sup Forums Kuroko is the Slam Dunk of our time.

God I miss the intense hype I got while watching Kuroko. I hope Extra Game gets properly adopted.

I want a spin-off where we see things as they actually happened, not just how they made it all up in their chuuni imaginations.

>people literally go super saiyan playing basketball
>good

sasuga Sup Forums

>Kuroko is the Slam Dunk of our time

Wtf? I'm sure Grandpa user and the other oldies are laughing at you right now.

ZONE bullshit destroyed kuroko for me.

I really fucking hated this show. I wish I could go back in time to tell myself not to waste my time watching it because it's not even remotely sports anime.
The worst part was I watched two seasons because I was told "It gets better after the first season".

>Kuroko is the Slam Dunk of our time

How old is too old user? I'm 23 and I think it's hot garbage. On the other hand I thought Ping pong and haikyuu were great.
Don't forget you shouldn't be browsing this site if you're under 18

>23 is old
Not that guy, but not even close.
Early 20's are most of us, apart from the usual yearly influx of underage newfriends.

Old'd be like Wizard+

I've seen people say anyone over the age of 21 needs to get off Sup Forums so you never know user.