twitter.com/IamAkademiks/status/917883792907489280

Because they're niggers.

Why do dogs sniff eachothers behinds?

because they are dogs retard

They are oppressed

they are animals

/thread

Because you let them.

why do white dudes shoot up public spaces?

to take over Poland?

pent up rage caused by cia niggers

>DJ Akademiks
>literally too stupid to come up with something original
>just some clothing brand biting """dj"""

>white dudes shoot up public places
The FBI's crime stats called, they said you are an uninformed serf faggot

thats 1 lively nigger, put chains on that thing whip it 18/7 a day and it'll do some work

subhumans

fpbp

But not as often as other races?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its actually very rare that white people shoot anything, we just get the most media coverage.

Yes, a white man killed 58 people however, in Chicago, in the month of September, there was 58 murders, committed by 58 separate black "people"

While our killings are much larger in scale, theirs are much, much more frequent.

funny how that's never mentioned on MSM

niggers do that constantly, look at chicago. whites are just intelligent enough to get the high scores in the rare cases they do a shooting or to do it for a purpose not just senseless nog violence

Bullshit the FBI includes shot, their definition is 3 or more killed.

That also goes against the narrative there was more than one shooting a day. I bet Liberals can't even name all the shootings by whites in that pic.

Also, anti-gun people don't care if you bring up race, they only want to get rid of guns, ignoring the fact where majority of shootings occur already has guns banned. No point in arguing though.

nigs

lol this is hilarious

They're trying to be like niggers . Because niggers are the "cool" ones . BUT like everything else whites just fucking do it better . niggers BTFO

Is no one on this board old enough to remember Jackass, Johnny Knoxville and all his cancer friends?

>killed 10 million people
pay debts idiot

tbqh they're just trying to make this look less embarrassing

it's actually fucking very serious and its killing the white race, but I know we're on the same page
sage because theres investigation threads

I sincerely hope and pray for this mans death.

She trying to get disability?

wtf

dogs are loyal and loving and hard working.

She's a make up artist.

what the absolute fuck

Why is no one helping her?

Wtf, tell me this is a make up artist showing off her skill, please.

because its culture

There's a man with lots of tattoos wearing no shirt, underpants visible jumping around and making noise in the middle of the street. It's not normal to behave like that, no one else around him is doing it. And yet still they all just continue walking by, pretending not to notice.
What does this say about the state of American society? Do they think it's polite not to notice? Are they scared of confrontation? Is it that they have been socialized to have lowered social expectations from blacks? Pls help me understand burgerbros.

they were getting rid of her. I bet she was being annoying.

basically you see shit like that everyday in new york. In big cities in america its all about minding your own business and the blacks love that they get to run around like kooks on free drug money like children. listen to the laughing. does it sound like adults? to me it sounds like an 8 year old gleeful that no one can tell him what to do anymore.

>dex vs str

>Ornstein and Smough

niggerknocker.webm

THEY PUT A FUCKING BUCKET ON HER HEAD

MY SIDES

At least it was another niggers' stand and not a white man's

All these replies

>The niggers made us do it
>The Jews, CIA or another pysho op to keep down the white man!

Lmao