You're walking your dog when suddenly this handsome gentleman jumps in front of you and says

You're walking your dog when suddenly this handsome gentleman jumps in front of you and says
>Salam aleykum, this park is under sharia control. Get this spawn of Satan out of here or else I'll chop your head off, inshallah!
What do you do?

this is bait.

Already happens more than once a day. Obviously I pay jizya, cementing my right to live as an infidel on muslim land, and keep walking my dog.

*tips fedora*
>and a durka durka Allah jihad to you too, good sir

yes but it's a dam sight better than those "sikhs aren't shits" garbage threads. God has painted them because they are That Kind Of Person.

I take mister willis back home to safety and come back later to avenge his honnor.

SIKHS ARE BASED

Join with him as we laugh together that he's actually the antimuslim known as a Sikh

Teleport behind him and noscope 360

Shoot him, because it's my American duty to do so.

Say hello Sikh friend. Nice impression of a Muslim.

Why the fuck would a Sikh jump out chatting mudslime bullshit?

Tell my dog to attack

I murder him.

I'd say "fuck off sikh you are drunk"

I would ask him why he is dressed like a Sikh when he's claiming to be Muslim.

I'd be very interested in why a Sikh believes in Sharia law.

Dogs are not "spawn of Satan", they are lovely animals. But Islam is against keeping them indoors due to their filthiness. Finally, Muslims are allowed to keep them indoors, but there are some consequences for doing so.

Tell that fucking mudslime filth that he's an inbred retard and trump will destroy him

>backflip over him while grabbing his sword and koran from his hand.
>a scimitar, a fine blade blade indeed
>no match for yokori dragon-steel!!!!
>cut his sword in half with my guitar-blade
>strum a smash mouth song in minor key
>he weeps to himself
>use the koran to pick up my dog's shit
>oh don't worry paki-chan desu
>there's no paradise in the next dimension!!!
>scissor-kick suplex lvl 15 hadoken anal prolapsing death drop with the force of 6 million burning ovens on this joke of a mudbeard
>instant body explosion, no paradise, no jihad, does not pass go or collect 200 rupies or camelassholes.
>as i turn around and put on my shades the entire neighborhood block explodes into fire and death
>i give a vegeta-like smirk as my pony tail flaps in the smoke of the crusade

Say hello to the Sikh gentleman.

Typical noguns eurotrash endangering his poodle

Turn 180 degrees and walk around him

I'll tell him to get the fuck back to his designated shitting street.

One more skull for the skull throne, I suppose.

Id say "why is a Sikh babbling about Sharia law?", But more importantly what needs to be said in this thread is that OP is a retarded faggot.

We both laugh and thank god we're not muslim, then go for a pint of beer. Classic Arjan and his bants

Posts like these never fail to weed out newfags

Dayum he definitely dieded

I say "Good evening Mr singh you are out late tonight .If it wasn't for the turban and Kirpan i might have mistaken you for a Muslim"