Who is best girl? Ram or Emilia?

Okay faggots we've been arguing over these two since the beginning of the anime. Lets settle this dispute once and for all.

Who is the best girl? Ram or Emilia?

Pic related is a best

The one with the bigger tits

Who has the bigger tits?

The answer is pretty obvious.

The worst girl.

Does anyone even LIKE Emilia?

Ram's a litterally who. Her design isn't even that cute. Maybe if she showed herself to be a great character through deeds, she'd have something to run with. But like, all she's done is be tsun from a distance. Why would anyone even like her? Because she's the lone maid at the house?

Emilia a best. No other girl comes close

I can't forget that pillow lap scene. She's perfect.

Emelia is a Mary-sue with the personality of a cardboard box.

What about the psycho murderer bitch?

Elsa best.

Not even a contest.

the one with the blue hair
second place goes to elsa

>Blue Hair

You mean the clown?

You mean Elsa? Yeah, she's hot and all, but her schtick turns repetitive after a while.

Maybe he means Pluck.

No, he's talking about the little traitorous tamer piece of shit from the village kids. What was her name? Any WN/LNfags know?

>Her design isn't even that cute.
Spotted the faggot.

I'm glad you agree.

Only a small crowd of betas.

>implying your house hold maid isn't your best girl

Are you talking about that dirty ghetto thief who stole the worst girl's necklace thing?

Umm user, the clown is a man.

The question is best girl, not best man.

Satella is actually the best girl and I don't have to see her face, all other sluts can't hold a candle next to her. Hell, the ending is a tribute to her and Subaru and their eternal struggle.

Best girl incoming.

>Her design isn't even that cute
But that's wrong, faggot-kun.

>you couldn't protect that smile

Beato a best.

Ram is quite possibly worst girl in the series so far. She's so bland and the only thing we really know about her is that she craves clown dick.

You have patrician taste my friend.

I like Ram more, but I ship Emilia with Subaru more.

Why are you guys recoloring Ram?

That's a funny way of spelling Emilia

Emilia is at least nice. Ram's too standoffish.

Shes a psycho, she seems like shes bi-polar or something. Subaru needs to top being a beta to realize the best gril is Ram

What?

Look, I'm a Remfag myself, but Emilia's reaction to Subaru spurging out was totally understandable. Given she doesn't possess the same memories he does, he comes off as a lunatic.

getting rammed by clown cock

no, i mean REM

Her name is spelled RAM, not "Rem".

Courageous, strong, cold but caring, intelligent, cheeky, incompetent maid, cute as a kitten, her voice is pure sex and she craves clown dick.
How is that bland?

Barusu and Ram don't have that kind of chemistry together though.

You forgot she is smug as fuck.

Betelgeuse a CUTE

Megumin is still better girl than all sluts in this show.

but that's the wrong spelling in meme language

best girl is REM

I do.

>He likes Emilia

I don't know who you're talking about. Is this some stupid original the character you're talking about?

Aqua is better than Megumeme

Echidna is best girl t b h f a m

Ram was always best girl.

The one who said these words:

>I like it when Subaru pats my head. When your hand brushes through my hair, I feel like we’re connected.
>I like Subaru’s voice. My heart feels warmer every time I hear you speak.
>I like Subaru’s eyes. I like how even though they’re usually sharp, when you’re gentle to someone, your eyes will be the same.
>I like Subaru’s fingers. Even though you’re a boy you have such pretty fingers. But whenever you grip them it lets others know that they’re undeniably a boy’s, those thin, strong fingers.
>I like Subaru’s way of walking. I like how whenever we walk together, you always tilt your head back to make sure that I’m following you.
>I like Subaru’s sleeping face. It’s defenseless like a baby’s, and the eyelashes a little long. When I touch your cheeks it becomes an expression of relief, and whenever I playfully touch your lips you never notice…my chest hurts when I see it, but I still like it.
>Subaru says he hates himself. Looking at it this way, then Subaru has many good qualities. [???] wants Subaru to be aware that she knows these points.

ELSA
L
S
A

Best im@s.

ELDER GOD TIER
Elsa
Echidna

GOD TIER
Priscella
Emilia
Crusch

GOOD TIER
Ram
Otto
magicalnegro

NICHE FETISH TIER
Felt
Clown
Beako
Mimi
Rom
Anastasia

FAGGOT TIER
Reinhard
Julius
Wilhelm
Al

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER TIER
Felix
Puck
Subaru

DEAD AND FORGOTTEN TIER
_ _ _

>ELDER GOD TIER Elsa
Wew, I'm glad you proved your opinion to be shit at the very first line of your post, now I don't have to read the rest.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER TIER
>Felix
Get out.

???

Silly user, a band is not the best girl.

Ram of course. She is even better than the blue thing

Elsa should've been one of the main girls.

I don't like her, I have a footfetish

>Subaru copping a feel while dying

Kek

Except most of the good traits Ram has also exist in Rem, but Rem possesses quite a few endearing quirks that Ram doesn't.

Basically, Ram's character suffers from the fact that there's already a better version of her called Rem.

She only really surpasses Rem in the categories of intelligence and self-confidence, but if those are the traits you desire, there's plenty of other characters which emulate them better like Beako.

Ram has yet to distinguish herself in any real way from her sister except showing a disturbing fetish for clowns.

Ram is not nice?

Ram is a bitch and will only accept Clowncock. She is also suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Compared to Emilia or Rem, she's not.

She's not an outright malicious bitch as she did show surprising kindness in holding Subaru's hand along with Rem when he was showing anguish in his sleep, but she's definitely cold and hard to connect with.

How could people not see who the real best girl is?

Then, she's nice. Just not very expressive in showing kindness.

Did Ram not tell Subaru to not mention of the tales to her sister because she will get sad? Did Ram not protect Rem when everyone wanted to kill her? She believed Roswaal saved her life. I'm pretty sure she has no idea of Roswaal plan

You keep going on about this Rem person. Who the fuck is that?

Does Roswell fucks Rem, or only Ram?

Quads confirm this statement.

It basically comes down to this: Ram is a character who sits on a spectrum between Rem and Betty. If you claim to like Ram more than Rem because she's cheekier, smarter, more confident, or has smaller boobs, well guess what? Those are all things Betty does WAY better than either of them.

It seems like the only reason somebody would claim that Ram is best girl in the show is just to be a contrarian hipster.

Ram, Beako and Puck

Damn, he has good taste.

>She only really surpasses Rem in the categories of intelligence and self-confidence
Yes. Ram similar to Rem, but is also more intelligent, confident, teasing and smug.
That's why I prefer her to Rem or other characters.

Beako is far too extreme, to the point of being annoying.

Actually she did know of it later on and said that she will still love Roswaal and will break his obsession over Ekidna. Much like Rem's case with Subaru over Emilia.

That's why I mentioned Stockholm syndrome.

I used to be a ---fag, wait which fag was I? I feel like someone's missing in this series. I feel uneasy anons.

wait whats roswells plan?
did i miss something?
if its a spoiler just tell me anyways

user, who is that Rem you are talking?

A mediocre nep.

Betty best girl confirmed I suppose.

Does pic related help your memory, user?

Why are you changing Ram hair color?

>we recolor re zero characters now

the lap pillow scene was cute and depressing but she turned into a bitch real fast

Anyone with standards.

Don't you notice a few other differences compared to your usual Ram:
>her eyes are rounder
>the hairclip is on the other side of the head
>her chest is bigger

Lap Pillow made me like her, but her naivety and various persecution complexes make me dislike her.

Commies.

>shitposting reddit tier rem doesn't exist meme

>teasing and smug.
Rem can do those pretty damned well when she puts her mind to it. Like when she pretends she's dying so Subaru will grant her last requests.

That's not funny though

Felix thought it was.