Planetarian

God damn it. Why does every summer have to have some sort of heart breaker? Last year it was Plastic Memories, this year it's Planetarian.
Will the God of Robots have mercy on us and change the ending to a daijoubu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJ8vdmrB-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best robowaifu ever. But I don`t think, that we`ll see some happy end.

I just need one ass pull, just one.

They can't possibly kill such an innocent smile, especially after she offered to help Kuzuya ;_;

There's going to be an extra episode after the series is over, hopefully it's little Yume coming back.

Planetarian is what Plastic Memories wishes it could be as good as.

Words of wisdom!

I couldn't agree any more. Plastic Memories was good for the first few episodes and then the last two.The writing needed some more work in the middle, since it seemed like they wanted to take different routes but just decided to do the early parts and restart.

Planetarian is really bitter sweet to watch from the beginning since we all know what's gonna happen. I just hope my heart can handle it.

Maybe the 6th episode will give me what I want. I can't hand the death of sweet little Yume.

She's just so cute and sweet, Sup Forums.

How am I supposed to prepare myself for the ending in animated form?

That`s a serial model, if I right. So, theoretically, Junker can install Yumemi`s memories to another body

>just one

If you want those watch other KEY stuff. That's what makes Planetarian and also AIR good because they don't have asspull endings.

>Yumemi and Misuzu are possibly the best main Key girls ever

>They're the only ones who's smiles we couldn't protect

>someone finished Tylenol PM
Impressive. I just used it to fall asleep every night. Two minutes or less guaranteed.

Recently rewatched it and the ending still gets me, the ending song makes it perfect.

>Plastic Memories
You what? That shit was terrible as fuck.

Don't even compare that trash to one of the Key's master work.

Everything is diejoubu.

The real deal is the upcoming movie based on star person.
Now that will be the real tearjerker.

>Rewatched it

Do yourself a favor and read the VN. Kyoani fucked up the anime by compressing it into 12 episodes.

I did couple years ago. I thought they did a good job considering it's only 12 episodes. Then again I'm someone that stillö doesn't really get parts of the story.

subs when

>The smile which we couldn`t protect

It feels like a lot of people haven't read the VN. I didn't think it was that obscure, but it's always been my personal favorite.

I'm really hoping they did a good job with the anime though.

>Plastic Memories
It was shit, I don't know how someone could even finish it.

As a longtime fan of the VN the main thing I was looking forward to was seeing Yumemi's presentation animated. They did a good enough job on that to make me happy.

I'm guessing it's only an OVA? The VN was one of the shorter early translated ones.

Man, look at that smile. Easily outshine the billion twinkling star
Maybe it's another smile which we couldn't protect. But I promise she won't be just another robot in my heart. She is the one and only Hoshino Yumemi

I loved it. The whole presentation had an amazing atmosphere.

They're also planning to make a movie out of the side stories. I just want to be able to feel the same emotion I got out of the VN regardless of what it is.

There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.

Should have used the extended version of Gnetle Jena though, that would have made it perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJ8vdmrB-Q

What will you do when humanity finally blows it all up?

Fight the apes.

Die.

>[GJM] Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~ - 04 [82BDCFE8].mkv

subs

They used a brand new version arranged by Shinji Orito, which was nice.

Just sad that this version exists, and is better, but wasn't even used in the VN.

I think it was made after the VN was released. Wasn't it used in Hoshi no Hito?

I hope this does well enough for them to do the other side stories in an OVA format or something. Jersalem and Snow Globe are fantastic.

At least there is something pure and innocent in this mad and cruel world.

>Plastic Memories
I have it on my backlog should I watch it instead of arslan?

I wonder how they managed to make her personality come off as genuine as they did? I never once got a sarcastic feeling from her.

How long is this episode? I hope the last one will be 22 min again.

Has anyone gotten screenshots of the HD remake yet?

Do I want to watch this episode? I don't want to feel sad already

Nothing sad happens in this one.

Oh, I know how it is. You're telling me there's nothing sad and then it kicks me in the balls out of nowhere. But to be fair, that'll happen eventually.

Went to the planetarium yesterday. They didn't even show stars, only movies on a hemispherical screen.

Did they even have a cute robot operating it?

They had a Jena Universarium Modell VIII.

what does robo-chan's baby milk taste like?

I pray for a happy ending, atleast have Junker reunite with her in robot heaven.

There is no such thing as happy ending

If I pray to robot god hard enough it'll happen, I'm sure of it.

>little broken

More right a lot broken am I right?

>Plastic Memories
>heart breaker

That's what happens at the end of Hoshi no Hito.

Did you give it a round of applause?

Y-Yoshino?

I've had a really hard time finding a planetarium that actually uses it star projector. Even in New York's Hayden they kept the brand new Zeiss switched off in favor watching a movie.

Yeah, for me, the feels trip started there.

Because she's talking like a robot, not like an actual person.

This is not me dissing her by the way.

I like how Planetarian threads here are all chill and without shitposters. Reminds me of the good ol' days.

>Do yourself a favor and read the VN. Kyoani fucked up the anime by compressing it into 12 episodes.

It was their first time adapting such a material so they didn't have much wiggle room

Be glad KyoAni gained a lot of trust from the production committee for future Key anime adaptations

The threads are mostly filled with oldfags. The anime isn't popular at all.

I know, and I hope they animate that part if the story continue to follow the VN's path, just give them some happy ending goddammit.

God bless Re:Zero threads for sucking all the shitposters.

>that part where Junker is imagining him and the robot going around the colonies and showing people the stars

Fug, the first time I played the VN, I can already tell something would go horribly wrong yet I was still hoping everything would turn out alright.

Now that I know, it's even more heart-wrenching.

I will never be glad about it. Air didn't deserve to be the guinea pig.

>CG

I knew it was gonna happen, but god damn it's disappointing. Are there no animators that care about doing mecha stuff anymore?

I do not need heaven I'm not ready Sup Forums

The people I knew IRL who were hoping for an adaptation stopped watching anime and left Sup Forums over four years ago. I came back for this.

>tfw you turned 33 on the 13th and you're on Sup Forums

I think the CG looks pretty good, the animation is smooth and it's well designed.

I myself am on and off about watching anime. Used to stop at 2010 and then started again in 2012.

Her OS must be windows 8 or 10

I still can't decide if I want to watch this and have my heart broken all over again.

Maybe I'll wait for the movie and see.

>windows 10 is bad meme
sure thing nostalgiafag

>OK whos ready for reboot of plastic memories and Guilty crown with unknown end ?

>Well heck yeah its everyone !

>Planetarian brings you the story of survival and the spark of love in chaotic world with machine.....
>Sure seems like we can see the ending coming ? (Right judging by the anime ending we know in world like Planaterian)
>But wait a minute.... Its a VN ! VN is basically know for its multiple endings and high end story lines

>So we never know what route we will be getting it from adapted (let's pray god it doesn't have what PM or Lie on April thing !)
>Look forward to seeing anime fans cause writers pour their all of golden sweat into VN stories
>Cheer$ !

Fucking Kissanime

Well, actas just delayed their current 2d mecha show because they were afraid that the current quality isn't up to their standard.

Even tough they wrote that as complete fuccbois it's pretty accurate

>nostalgiafag

No. I'm using ubuntu studio.

>Plastic Memories
>heart breaker

How fragile is your heart? How can you even compare that to Planetarian?

Except this is good, unlike Plastic Memories.

>that THUMP
>that whole crab scene

>translated ED
>faster than HS
wew

A DUD?

Silly robot

I won't be able to watch the last episode, so I skip it and pretend that everything will be ok. They live happily together, with lots of produced loli-robots and humans to serve.

I'm 3 episodes in, should I have read the VN first?

I know what's gonna happen so I simply stopped watching. Don't need that shit again.

What did she mean by this?

lol no, I suggest avoiding it altogether

Yes

They really had a lot of content in this episode, didn't they? There's almost nothing left to adapt, I can't imagine the final episode being longer than 10 minutes.

This was almost Clannad After Story ED-tier mood whiplash. They better not play this fucking ED for the last episode.

Plastic Memories wasn't summer, retard. It was spring.

I'm not ready to watch this shit. Read the vn way back and I'm sure I'll get destroyed again