If you're redpilled but constantly hide your powerlevel are you truly redpilled?

If you're redpilled but constantly hide your powerlevel are you truly redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHrSK0l3dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who's the shy schoolgirl on the left?

Vondering same zing

Everybody at work thinks I'm a tinfoil wrapped retard when I bring up the Jews/NWO and shit like that. You kinda have to pretend you"re a sheep if you want a shot at social life. You're not gonna undo decades of media brainwashing easily.

Red pills are just disguised blue pills so sperged out retards like you can feel special for being "different"

The real and only red pill is actually the black pill. You and everything you do is worthless. End of story.

Woah so deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHrSK0l3dY

I'm taking some fucking bs communism Marxism course labeled as global culture to fulfill my degree. If it wasn't my last semester i would debate with them and show how they're wrong. But i would rather get an easy a and forget it

Nothing is meaningless, as meaning is something ascribed by creatures capable of thought. You fucking nihilists are garbage, never wanting to aim for lofty goals and trying to achieve greatness. Sad.

This.

Nihilists have taken the deepest blue pill.

>I-It's not like I like you or anything...Baka!

I just don't want people to think I'm a crazy Nazi.

other way around

if you want to go over a street, but you don't go over it because there are tons of cars driving by at high speed, do you really want to go over that street?

if you are for population control and you don't kill all humans right now, are you really for population control?

This is excellent bait
Sage tho

Well believing it is gay as fuck
>Alex jones said so
Grow up faggot

This, nihilism is baby's first philosophy. Our lives and actions have as much meaning as we give them, no more, no less.

pussy

you can not give your live meaning. it's more about consciousness and "being aware of it's meaning"
activated senses (consciousness, healthy body) = life makes "SENSE"
deactivated senses (hypnosis, poisoned body) = life makes no sense

this pic is on the level of 'little boy has a tea party'

when will this meme die?

Is Jared.. floating?