Woman raped, whipped and decapitated in front of cheering crowd

A woman in the Democratic Republic of Congo was publicly raped, whipped and decapitated in front of a cheering crowd after serving 'forbidden fish' to a group of anti-government rebels, who later drank her blood.

Video footage of the execution in Luebo, in the province of Kasaï-Occidental, shows the naked woman being shamed in the town's main square by a group claiming allegiance to the Kamuina Nsapu rebel movement.

While the video was filmed on April 8, 2017, the footage recently emerged after circulating on Whatsapp.

The woman being punished was accused of serving forbidden fish to rebels who visited her restaurant.

Give Africans technology and they use it to film and spread their atrocities.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965886/Woman-executed-rebels-Democratic-Republic-Congo.html
archive.is/SJUfG

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/10/mob-cheers-on-rape-killing-of-woman-who-served-forbidden-fish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a second I thought this was in Chicongo

I could actually see them doing this there in the near future too

checked

jesus fucking christ man

fucking hell

motherfuckers

How can people be so stupid?

Double checked.

Post links to video, webm, or get out.

Is anyone really surprised?

Probably a false flag intended to smear the rebel movement DESU.

Who would allow themselves to be filmed doing something like this, while actively representing a movement no less?

Savage animals, these atrocities committed to cheering crowds... but don't worry goy, they're perfectly safe moving in next to your family!

What kind of fish?

video link?

>I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

50 Killed 500 wounded after mad man fires at crowd in the USA

Give a White men Guns and they use it to commit atrocities.

Who cares?

niggers

It's fucking Congo my dude. Not even happenings in the French and German Caliphates surprise me anymore.

happening

Is "forbidden fish" a euphamism for pussy?

Anyway it's the fault of the white man, he left the DCR in the state it's in.

Blacks are animals, everyone knows this.

If a white man did this the world would go apeshit, but for blacks it's accepted.

It's hilarious the left are the most racist fuckers on the planet, they are also the ones that think if not for quotas white men would rule the universe.

no video

i am dissappoint

I would love to see this monkey on the left fire his rocket launcher at point blank range

What a fucking dumbass

You are hallucinating man. According to pagan larpers these people are Christians, so clearly this cannot happen.

#FakeNews

This

OP is a Fag, no video, fail

>Convinced that she had broken their protection charms, the council of rebels led by a man named Kabata sentenced both the woman and the son of her husband's second wife [the young man was also working there that day] to commit incest in public.

>cucked by your second wife's son

This is extreme.

Especially that it's an anti-personnel round.

WHERE IS FUCKING VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

W
H
E
R
EIS
F
U
C
K
I
N
GVIDEO
?
?
?
?

check his trigger discipline faggot, he's a pro

>forbidden fish
name of my new food truck
>dont decapitate me bro
slogan on swag

>and my buddy has a harmonica

They will make wonderful New Europeans.
#LetThemIn!

>posting a story about a video without a link to the video

you should be banned

Better send the feminists, nu-male cucks and SJWs to the congo to fight for women's rights.

Except that this is daily life for niggers everywhere.

Don't EVER let Congolese into ANY Western country!
Don't you even try it, Sweden and Germany!

without white peepoo black people could life in peace as kings and queens like their ancestors. I whitey would just mind his own business.
Whites don't know empathy

What is forbidden fish?`

Maybe cloudflare is deleting links and videos before they even get posted? Sup Forums isn't what it used to be.

Chek out dat shyne on da rite mang

How progressive

>People

>the woman and the son of her husband's second wife [the young man was also working there that day] to commit incest in public.

how is that incest? is her husband's second wife her sister?

It's not that "a black man" did this. It's that a crowd gathered, cheered, and partook in the brutality as a form of entertainment. They are savage creatures and should be treated as such.

Gosh, this is only happening, because when whitey left Africa (after stealing everything and murdering half the opoulation btw) he divided the land up in arbitrary borders, where different ethnicites and tribes were forced to live together in the same country. Btw our own countries should all become multicultural, it's a strength and creates peace.

niggers

That's fucked up. This is why the west is superior in culture.

This

Well you see, there is this horrible continent called Africa and the people there have an entirely alien social structure and hiearchy. They treat each other either with indifference or ruthless violence, they believe in black magic to the extend that they will rape or kill for powers. There is widespread cannibalism. It's not a nice place my bong friend, very wild. People will even just record the monthly mob violence event for no reason!!!!! That's the worst part.

Serve the fish, get the switch.

some welfare sushi your wife would buy at publix maybe every other wedding anniversary

It's supposed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Cope. You stomfrontcels are pathetic and your worship to white women while they all cuck you.

Keep coping with your racist delusions while the girl of your dream sleeps with Chad.

>She was then forced to have sex with the son of her husband's second wife

Sounds like the plot to Sub-Saharan Sluts 9

Are niggers even human?

if a woman is raped
but she's black
is it really rape?

Shame we didn't finish the job and kill the fucking lot

no their just niggers

I was told a nigger was going to get raped and beheaded. No video. OP=fag.

Breaking news, Niggers are animals.

>forbidden fish
it was just a prank bro :D

Catfish

TNB

Do Congolese rebels not like imitation crab?

Uncle Leo was right

>“Convinced that she had broken their protection charms, the council of rebels sentenced both the woman and the son of her husband’s second wife to commit incest in public,” the resident said.

You left out the part about the incest.
nypost.com/2017/10/10/mob-cheers-on-rape-killing-of-woman-who-served-forbidden-fish/
>

>no video

lamest thread of the day tbqh

And then niggers act as if whity is cruel & evil

>forbidden fish

Wait, where’s the video?

Not really incest, it was her stepson

>the council of rebels sentenced both the woman and the son of her husband’s second wife to commit incest
You fucking what?

"Forbidden fish"
What?

niggers gonna nig, what you gonna do?

op is faggot
where is webm of brutality?
where is webm of niggers receiving technology?
where is the fish?

You’ll wish
You’ll wish
You’ll wish
You hadn’t served forbidden fish.

>forbidden fish
wat?

Cucked by the wife's son

Africans really are apes

Video?

I think its catfish
Some tribes think a certain strain of catfish gives you leprosy or some such shit.

Probably thought she was trying to poison or bewitch them

>no video
Sage

underrated

There is no video of it, have a funny webm instead

Fucking niggers as always. FUCK. I legit want them to go back to Africa.

it's a democratic republic so this is behavior only those against democratic republics would condemn

Good trigger control, but not very useful weapon at that range.

Fucking niggers man
Getting publicly tortured & behead because some nigs didn't like the seasoning of the fish

lol wingnuts are the same everywhere

>the white boi
typical

also someone get me that video

seriously why the fuck does no one ever post video

This. If there’s no video what’s the point of this thread. Subhumans do this shit constantly.

Apes aren't like that.
They have the same intelligence as apes but unlike monkeys they dominated their land through intra-species ultra-violence. That's just how they evolved.

Street justice is part of the culture in Africa. If you do something stupid the mob comes after you.

i'd be rebelling too if i was in the congo.
mission: GET BACK TO AMERICA HOLY FUCK I AM IN THE CONGO I GOT TO GTFO THIS PLACE WHAT THE FUCK...

>live in North America all your life.
>go to sleep nice and comfy in bed
>wake up in the congo.

Let me help explain this for you in terms of vibrant African culture:

>Unga bunga ooga dooga no fish fish no fishy fish. Fish bad no eat da fishy. Unga dooga dunga rape rape murder I will literally commit murder because I think fish is magic because my brain is less functional than an average chimpanzee's.

Does that help?

Niggers.
That about sums it up.
Anybody else have anything to add?

Well if the fish was forbidden, then why the fuck did she serve it???

Not my problem. Don't care either.

Let them swirl around in the cesspool of their own making.

genocide is only solution.