Berserk

>Guts was reduced to this

Heal Casca, leave her at the island and kill Griffith already.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/berserk/v39/c345/18.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That's my Griffith
Such a cute love story.

>MY
That's bullshit and you know it.

>Luca and Slan both voiced by Sawashiro
WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Could Luca be Slan's "agent", eyes on earth? Or is it just because they're both sluts?

>WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Okay I got this!

Maybe, just maybe!

Stay with me here!

They have the same voice actor because Sawashiro's range and they didn't have the budget to have separate VAs, fucking crazy, don't you think?

Guts WILL rape Griffith.

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

It is pretty crazy. Sawashiro is pretty well-known, I'm sure hiring her costs more than some no-name rookie. And it's just a minor character, would've been completely justified. Why her? There must be a deeper meaning behind this.

>And it's just a minor character
Literally the audience surrogate of the Tower of Conviction arc; she oversees all events that unfold in it and interacts with many key players for that arc.

Ok then. Guess I'm just a dummy, again.

What greaters heights? Griffith became a god just to become a king, that's lower heights if anything.

That's considrably lower in the hierarchy of things but Griffith wanted a Kingdom for himself really, really bad.

And then everybody lives happily ever after because fucking Griffith makes you his slave for life. Just ask Charlotte and the old guy.

What is he going to do when he leaves the island? He and Casca are still branded, eventually their talismans will run out and they'll be pursued by spectres again

Just read it, amazing how much difference a "my" can make. I honestly think Luca is a genuinely caring individual. And a whore none the less

You do know the My and the smile were added on right?

no one can resist the pale skinned, white haired boipucci
>Just read it
whaddayathink?

this is just shit ass translation

>maybe I can get some fujoshi money before the end
Bravo Miura

>editing the sly smile and "my" out like you're gonna prove something

Nice edit friend.

It's not an edit though. The OP is an edit. He never says "my" and there's no actual sly smile.

weak bait

>It's an edit
Explain this then.
mangafox.me/manga/berserk/v39/c345/18.html
It's more of a stretch that OP edited the image than they did it.

The efforts one would go to lie. Stop baiting.

>Mangafox

Opinion discarded

Show me a site where they use the picture with "my" and the sly smile and I'll shut up.

>It's just a prank bro
Weakest of baits. Got called out pretty quickly, despite the idiocy of others.

Quick question are the physical copies still worth buying at this point?

Ignore that prankster. Can you stop editing the my and smile out to prove your point please?

Kek

THAT'S MUH GRIFFITH

What would Guts and Griffith even say to each other if they met again?

Their relationship is so many layers of fucked up I can only think of them silently going at each other.

I mean had it been the old guts he would have just started yelling "GRIIIIFFFFIIIIISUUUUU" but now he seems a lot more mellowed out.

AAAAH SHIT, IT AUTOCROPPED FUUUUUCK

>They will try to heal Casca
>She goes into a coma/dies
>Guts loses it and leaves the island on a rampage
>Guts vs Griffith again

nah man. everyone gets raped by demons. guts dies and Casca gets healed but left all alone.

>not kills all the witches and sages in rampage
step it up senpai

If you're not bored of making it yourself, it was supposed to say "That's my Griffissu-kun uguuu.

YOU KEEP FUCKING UP THE CROPPING

i didn't know i wanted this so much
it would be perfect

Some times I crop just the side and paint decides it would be grand if it also cropped an arbitrary amount of rows from the bottom. I didn't notice and posted but I didn't want to make it again
Can Guts even touch him? Griff's not exactly human but he was re-reborn. Maybe he follows human rules but can transform like the Apostles do into Femto?

>Can Guts even touch him?

if based Rickert can so should Guts I guess

Rickert isn't branded though

Moar.
Make his face all :3c

What would happen if he died in that form?

That doesn't change anything.

It changes everything

Rickert may not be branded but after that slap Griffith is "branded" as a BITCH so Guts should be able to harm him now

I'd brand Rickert with my dick.

>implying he won't turn into paperinik

there's dragons and unicorns everywhere now
he's fucked

>unicorns being any danger to anything ever

Well, Gwyndolyn is a man.

If Guts is correct I'm expecting the next encounter will have the rest of the godhand members knocked off by Griffith.

That is my belief ever since IoE said he was supposed to rule all

>god's hand
>a hand have 5 fingers
>a god's finger
yeah, nah

Seriously though is Guts strong enough to take on any of the big 5?

I'd expected that for a while desu, there's little reason for him to stop at being king of midland/king of the world when there's so much more he now knows he can rule over (astral plane, hell, time/space etc)

He will stop at nothing.

Nothing actually is.

Getting close demons causes the mark to burn, but getting close to the god hand damn near kills the branded. It happened when they met at the end of the count fight, guts had to shoot from far away.
Hell no, I don't think guts is even Skull knight tier yet. Not to mention they could just not let him hit them.

They seem to worship him why would he do that? He is basically the promised king they have been waiting for. Unless he sees them as threats, we don't know much about conrad and Ublik, but Slan seems to content with debauchery, and void does as causality wills.

They have space-warping capabilities, and are immortal as far as we know. They also control the apostles. Not to mention the crippling pain he has when he's anywhere near them.

Simply being faster and stronger doesn't matter for shit against them.

If they were immortals, it won't be eclipses ever 234 years.
Also, we know a little the other parts of manifestation of the astral world, aka magic. Griffith needed to destroy the sacred tree to root the tree of life to the abyss, so the upper astral magic is probably as strong as the lower part.

Maybe with SkullKnight's help.
Skully is seriously such a bro. Where did he go after the Falconia fiasco? Did he get captured?

Not yet. But that's what magic is for.

Why everyone implies that this sword grows as long as Guts kills demons, as if it was devouring them?
That's just a goddamn block of iron, and it makes a clang sound.

>The fist-symbol of aggresion
> 4 fingers clench the thumb- the most important one
Pure pottery

new hot berserk meme?

Griffith is such a cute girl. I wonder if a genderbent berserk anime could get the funds to be made, since it's easier to sell stuff with hot girls on it.

The Eclipse has Griffith-girl pegging man-Casca. and he likes it

It absorbs bad feelings and shit

I-i am not really s-sure if this s-semen slurping manga is for me, guys.

> it makes a clang sound.
It doesn't! STOP!

damn Griffith looks like a merchant there
also checked

>griffith has elf ears
>guts have elf ears
Why are elf ears so based?

While we were shown it being useless against Femto, I think Skully can take on Void.

When dimension slashing meets dimension portals you're gonna see some real shit.

checked
it doesn't, it's entangled in the spiritual plane because of all the apostles he's fucked up

Soaking in demon blood gave it magical properties

>skull knight use space bending
>void using space bending
>space paradox
>everything melts and disappear
Pretty sure that the Skull Knight can still fuck up things to another level.

it became magical a while ago just because it was used on so many apostles and otherworldly creatures that it was "soaked" in their blood, and inherited a spiritual aspect because of it

Flora comments on it when Schierke tries to give a Guts a magic axe and he's like "nah my swords fine", Flora then tells Schierke that it IS fine because Guts accidentally made it partially magic

Even without the smile and "my," he seems a bit too proud of his sworn enemy.

If Guts leaves her on the island there will be little chance of seeing her again because of how different time passes in and off the island. Then at the end of the journey he'll return there and be greeted by an old Casca.

What is this, a fucking shoujo?

>my

I laughed too hard at this

where am i

Pit of despair

Someone jog my memory, is there any way to remove the brand? I forgot

Anybody have their hands on a raw? I'd like to see if he actually says something like "watashi no Griffith" or if this was just some flavor added by the translators.

Flavor. And Guts wouldn't use watashi, holy shit.

God the art looks like shit.

Delete this edit. He clearly says my Griffith

Delete this post

Guts will rape him with his sword. We get to watch Griffith slide down that shit until he splits in half.

I always thought it was sort of interesting Berserk's most moral character was a prostitiute

You gotta get your money up man