Hey dude, could we have your signature supporting the ban of anti-gay hate speech? Down with the system! Haha

>Hey dude, could we have your signature supporting the ban of anti-gay hate speech? Down with the system! Haha

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jX208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it is haram and an act against God. We will outbreed you and overtake your country. All homosexuals/degenerates will be executed in the name of Allah!

y-... Y-you too haha

Wow, so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your culture with us today. *applauds*

*Cries*

How do the faggots not get this? It's painfully obvious to everyone here that this is the inevitable outcome of continued leftist policies, but the average mindless left wing voter doesn't seem to even consider it. Jokes about their intelligence aside, surely they must be aware on some level that importing large groups of people that hate you is generally a bad idea.

If the cutie on the right gives me her number.

gross, get out of here virgin

Complete and utter degeneracy.

"fuck off faggots"

If you are gay, we throw you down all they way.

>secular students alliance
Sorry I don't associate with islamaphobes

Sorry but i support ALL free speech

>shy, brilliant qt who got a bad sexual experience
>maybe her sister got a bad abortion
>wants to take matters in her own hand
>ends up with white knights and fat feminists
>one of the hamplanet of the group takes a group picture at an event she did not want to take part in
>but college credits for virtually no work
>cringes the best she can

I feel so fucking sorry for her.

Fuck you and your degenerate sodomite partners, It doesn't matter what the fuck you get signed, the supreme court's already ruled unanimously that hate speech is free speech. Get fucked kike faggots, you'll be culled from herd soon enough.

"Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment"
archive.is/jX208

Sorry, I'm a Thomist.

I'd also just act interested and then just take every bit of literature off their table. Every pamphlet, every leaflet then go burn it in a trash can to show my support.

>white people
Makes sense!

This would unironically happen at any liberal university.

>Why are you all so ugly and stupid?

lazy bitch deserves everything that happens to her. She should have applied herself and taken a more difficult class with real-world applications.

I'm going to put you on a one-way conveyor belt to sand-nigger-istan

top kek

>Secular student alliance
Are the atheists trying to re-brand themselves or something?

top fucking kek

The terms have been pretty synonymous for a while now, but yeah your normie blue-pilled 1st semester college kid isn't going to know that.