Nisekoi 228 - Epilogue

Nisekoi 228 - Epilogue

FUCKING DROPPED

What's going to happen to the other girls?

Who won?

Onodera will kill herself because of her depression

Kek the rich girl is dying if cancer

The spoilers about Toradora end were true. Jesus Christ.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK

At least they got together.

So Marika just goes back to the hospital while everyone is having fun??? What kind of tortured ending is this, as if she didn't get enough yet..

Seeing as Raku loved Onodera and Chisaki, and both ladies loved both Raku AND the other lady, why the fucking fuck dont they join a cult that accepts poligamy? :(

I guess that's it then.

If Kosaki were more devious she might have been able to bridge the gap while Chitoge is away but she's the more honorable route and backing off.

So no kissu?

Next chapter.

Onodera won? I'm confused

So 229 wedding confirmed?

Did you not read last week's chapter or are purposefully acting more dense Raku?

>there are subhumans who unironically enjoyed this manga
Wew

Holy shit finally the ride has ended I can get out of this shitty ass threads now. See ya later faggets

Maybe she will come back next chapter to be rejected again.

I did.

There's still one more chapter. That one will confirm whether or not Raku gets Kosaki, Chitoge, or essentially rejected by both.

Judging from Kosaki walking away from Raku, it appears she's moved along and accepted it's not going to happen. So I doubt she will try to win him over while Chitoge is away

He'd be a real asshole to try and start things up with Kosaki just because Chitoge is away/comes back and tells him she's moved on

So was the gang war ever resolved, or does Komi want us to forget it ever existed?

What?

English when?

What's even the point of this chapter?
>it's cool 'n shit that you love me Raku, but I gotta go now for some inane reason
>fast-forward "people doing things you would expect them to do" montage ending with graduation

Komi at his best - second to last chapter, thousands of interesting things he could've shown, and yet he opts for this.

Holy shit so many people grasping at straws here.

Raku literally rejected Kosaki's feelings then immediatly went to confess to Chitoge who accepted his feelings.

How is this open to interpretation by any stretch of the imagination?

Marika had a really bad end. Things never end up well for the ones that are upfront with their feelings first.

According to the flashback, she didn't even have a good start.

Komi must have enjoyed bullying Y-san.

So uh what about the Yakuza stuff?

The best people are always the one with diseases

Last chapter will be Raku losing his memory.

You are 100% correct that it is NOT open to interpretation. Kosaki lost. But Chitoge leaving does open it up or Chitoge returning and saying "I no longer feel the same for you" or Raku being a dick and messing around with Kosaki while she's gone. Then again, maybe it still is a difinitave "Chitoge won" and they stay in contact over the Internet or something

Marika will die alone in the hospital, due to her treatment not working

For all the shit that happened the manga and anime had their moments.

>last chapter/almost last chapter
>barely any dialogue

Why?

KEK, he rejected 3 girls and the only one he wants just leave, what a FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT.

Man, I really feel bad for Marika. What did she do wrong? Absolute nothing. And this is the ending we get? I swear that full color page in the final chapter 229 next week better include her.

JUST

Kosaki gave up on him too though.

Are we going to get a timeskip like Ichigo 100%?

Except he didn't pick best girl, and we already know it.

Why? There's like nothing to translate

See this

Hahahahahahahaha

What a perfect ending for a shit show like this

I wished we could have voted for which girls should win.

I'm fairly rich and have lots of spare time.

Is that you y-san?

If I were Y-san, Marika would never have lost a single poll.

So basically if you have cancer or any other diseases you can't win. But if you're blonde and American you always win. What kind of brainwash logic is this? Did nisekoi get sponsored to much it had to let chitoge win????

Hello, Y-san.

Gook here. There is nothing to translate. The last page ends with 'a few years later...' Kek

What if you're blonde, American and have diseases?

So that's how it ends for Marika? Alone in a hospital?

I can't believe this disgusting series is getting sent off the same week as Bleach. It's an insult to Bleach which was actually good at one point.

Yes it appears she did. So most likely if Chitoge comes back and leaves him he's done for

Both have always been equally shit

Just shut up. This is the wrong there for your contrarian BS.

What will Marika do with her life now?
She spent most of her life thinking about Raku everyday, I can't see her loving anyone else. Everyone besides Marika will moves easily with their life. Raku didn't consider how much Marika needs him beside her. Raku is a heartless fuck.

Nisekoi Darkness when?

>Chitoge returns
>Raku notices she's been acting weird
>she's actually Marika

>manga ends with no sight of worst girl

noice.

I like komi for creating Marika but I also dislike him for everything he did to her

There will be a time skip.

Marika will try to be his mistress to Chitoge's annoyance.

Tsumugi will be angry at Marika and doing something to try protecting Chitoge, but she will still blush because she'll realize she's actually the one that has the ability to be the mistress.

Kosaki will be married with a nice guy, and they will be running her sweets shop. They have twins.

Pretty much, they're getting married straight out of college

>Marika alone in hospital bed
This breaks my heart to pieces.

The series isn't over.
The last chapter is next week.

>Marika doesn't even show up for graduation
> Nobody visits her
Wow Komi. This is a new low even for you.

>writing dialogue is hard, the chapter

Guess who else is also in hospital bed but for a different reason.

So whats this offer Chitoge got?

Y-san didn't ask for this. That poor dude.

Fuck you.

she gonna become a cumdumpster

I want Onodera to get a hot boyfriend

>time skip
>they'll all back to attend Marika's funeral.

More like
>if you're an obvious main girl, you win

Seriously, when was the last time we got an unexpected bowl winner? Or a girl introduced in the mid-game snatched the MC and kept him till the end?

Fuck you.

WHAT ? WE ARE IN TORADORA NOW

what the fuck just happened why teh fuck did komi write it this way what the fuck

So it's shit right?

>"But sir, what about Marika?"
>"Literally who?"
> -Komi Naoshi, 2016

Raku is delisional if he thinks Chitoge will stay pure in fucking America.