Ben Shapiro is my God and if you disagree you should get off Sup Forums and return to your Burger King job

Ben Shapiro is my God and if you disagree you should get off Sup Forums and return to your Burger King job.

Shut up you kike loving mongrel

He's a neocon-lite that hates Ron Paul. He's better than most and very intelligent but hardly makes him good.

If you actually like ben then move to israel.

he is a greedy diasporajew.

much like someone who can't commit to a woman ben will not give in to israel as a cheater will not give in to his wife.

he is a degenerate.

Ron Paul isolationism is horrible policy. Whether we like it or not we must maintain a large military.

We all work at Taco Bell. Asshole. Get it right.

Gas the kike

He is not greedy. Your logic is as horrible as your sentence structure.

I have respect for you Taco Bell workers. Burger King? Bottom feeder.

You cannoy Gas a God.

Only Taco Bell employees believe in based jews. That's why they never receive any comps.

Do not let this distract from the point that Shapiro is your God, too.

>be orthodox jew
>believe in a homeland
>It exists

ben is a fake. all the real jews go to israel.

so fuck off please you infactual cunt.

100k it just isnt a lot of money for people like us

Ben is your God whether you like it or not, user. Come up with a better argument.

My god is this guy. Not your jew.

Non interventionism is not isolationism user. There was a time conservatives drew a hard line that Military should be for defence not offenses/world policing. Interventionism was and still is a hallmark of American progressives. It only entered into "consevative" thinking due to the neocon influence. Honeslty wjat has an agressive foriegn policy accomplished? We fund Osama to fight the russians only to turn around to fight Osama and his terrorist. Same story happens constantly.

I already decided who your God is. Ssh.

CannOY VEY

His own religion demands of him to go to Israel, he does not comply.

so he is a shit artist.

you are too gaiboi

He's alright but his nasally jew voice drives me up the wall.

No I agree that he's your god, you seem like a faggot after all

Ron Paul wanted to smaller military. This is a separate discussion from interventionism. You can believe in a large military while believing we should not be aggressive. Ron Paul believed our military budget was damaging. North Korea, China, Russia, etc would love Ron Paul.

Ugh he just never shuts up
Like if he keeps talking fast enough he thinks he wins
He's like a robot

I can understand this argument

Wah wah wah

The minute someone is unable to debate about the subject is the minute they lose. Wah wah wah.

Not an argument.

A true jew will go back to israel in order to bring forth the new messiah.

little ben refuses to, so he is a shit talker greedy diaspora jew.

now bring back a real argument diasporafag.

Nice change of subject. But heres the deal our military budget is damaging. We cant afford it. Niether can we afford all the welfare spending. You cant ignore the debt forever. 20 trillion user. 20 fucking trillion.

Secondly, our current level of military intervertionism (and covert for that mattrr) has more or less been the same since wwii. Since then good has it accomplished? The only quasi success I can think about is South Korea but considering the state of things that kind of a joke.

Nation building and being world policeman requires big goverment and restrics freedom of American. As a conservative I cant abbide by that.

Now If you want to side with the Willsonian doctrine of "make the world safe for democracy" thats fine. Just dont claim youre doing it for conservatives reason or because its to defend the country/freedom.

>owing 20 trillion to jews

just fucking tell them NO.

what are they gonna do, grope you like harvey weeensteeeeen.

pathetic.

kill yourself

The issue is more of WHERE, we can maintain a large military without it being spread out over 600 foreign bases all over the world

>what is IMF

>what is trilateral commission, CFR

who do you think controls the world economy, goy?

The only reason you faggots support ron Paul is because he wanted to audit the fed

Libertarianism has nothing in common with natsoc

I told you in my post. and I say no. fuck of back to tel aviv and cut your cock in the desert jewboy.

It's called the "federal reserve" but it's not a government org, it's a private corporation. And they don't even have to show records of their work, that's what the auditing is about.

I like Ben. I like how he is smart and sticks to principle rather than person.

If they prevent the rest of the world from trading or buying Oil in the US dollar, how do you stop that?

You underestimate his charisma.

he dissapointed me when debating cenk. i thought he would obliterate him, didnt happen.

-obnoxious sissy jew voice- it's ant semetic to say that jewish double nationals are israel firsters

first stop cutting your sons' cocks in half.

Im a paleolibertarian you fucking retard so what's your point?

we all work at Taco Bell, Burger King is for niggers.

I've seen him talk in person
Only people who get their panties soaked to shake his hand are the retards posting right wing memes on Facebook....realize he doesn't associate with faggots like you user

>he brought up jewish international banking

>he must be a jew himself

i don't follow.

>trying to trick an eternal trickster

fuck off schlomo.

diasporajews deserve nothing but death if you ask me. high and mighty cucks.

now fuck off please.

What's with this phenomenon? I've noticed a lot of hasbara try to mimic the so called "anti-semetic" nature here, calling people jews, cuck, goy

It really just comes off as silly, so you know.

he is baby's first red pill I guess but he's a kike of the first order

fuck off cuck

diaspora jews talk shit but do nothing.

you destroy the west and leave us where? so fuck off.

Changing your flag doesn't change your ID, Shekelberg.

He's a dumb faggot with no actual thoughts of his own, a mere political commentator.

The guy offers 0 insight, literally all he does is give stupid retrospective analysis. Ho, Trump should've done this, said that, gop shoulda, woulda, fucka. He never accurately predicts anything important, in fact he never makes any predictions about things because he's too stupid.

Worse of all, he's a fucking cuck who will always follow standard neocon gop talking points whenever "something comes up" until the time at which point it becomes acceptable to actually follow Trump's base opinion/train of though. That's how much of a cuck he is.

Plus is a fucking jew, so he probably has some PR fags from some zionist fucking lobby firm constantly make these shit fucking threads on Sup Forums to try and keep him relevant.

>diaspora fag calling anyone "Shekelburg"

eat ass

using the term diaspora fag confirms you're on your knees in israel with bibi's cock in your ass

You're just mad because ashkenazi have the literal highest IQ's in the world while you're stuck paying 20 shekels for a bottle of coke in a small shitty studio apartment

>Ben Kekistan Shapiro

W-what about McDonald's, user?

kek the eternal fucking ahnaz.

yeah you should maybe get some kids.

the absolute nerve of diaspora jews. fuck off.

>worshipping men

Sorry, OP, but I disagree with Shapiro.

He thinks transsexuality is a mental illness, that blacks failing in society is cultural and not due to our oppressive society, that guns should not be banned, and that abortion is wrong.

>Implying I have a job