Mika is cute. CUTE.

China is hot

OP Best ending!

5 mins

get in here niggas

Get where?

Usual one.

neet newfriend

Sweet, when are those getting released.?

So I'm about a third of the way through ep 13, and ... who the hell subtitled this? These subs have hardly anything to do with what's actually being said on-screen. It's like the "translator" only managed to pick up a word here and there, and filled in the gaps with whatever.

Upcoming comiket.

Just checked cd1212 and there is nothing , where is new livestream link?

neet is up

Nice.

Brain problems cuck

I really hope she ends with a sword stuck in her belly

/k/

CRASHING THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVOR

what a dumb slut

** 2,344 place / ** 2,158 place (***, 887 pt) [*, ** 0 Reserved] 2016/10/19 Kuromukuro Blu-ray first Vol [Blu-ray]

Flight pack

thanks based skeletor

Well you know Kuromukuro's 2 different version are almost 50:50 in ranking.

Episode 18-21 titles.
18 湯煙に消える
19 鬼が誘う宴
20 飛んで火に入る虎の口
21 牙城の落ちる日

what is the most worst sale in this season?

This one maybe?
*36,373位/*36,120位 (***,*68 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/09/14 バッテリー 1(イベントチケット優先販売申し込み券付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

My wife China is so cute

no, the worse sale is alderamin bd. only 17 pre order.

A shame, i think the show is decent, guess character design really kicked many people out.

Yes, agree show is decent. Plus plot and story is kinda garbage kinda like big order. Mostly people at MAL and Reddit drop this show. I don't know what madhouse thinking by take that series.

>Mostly people at MAL and Reddit drop this show.
Pretty sure most people there picked up the show after gave it a chance.

I was thinking about picking this up but if its haremshit no thanks

>MAL and Reddit have shit taste
Go figure. As far as I know MAL and Reddit love to circlejerk around PA Works as much as they can and use it as a scapegoat when their favourite studio/anime gets bad mouthed.

>[Ohys-Raws] Kuromukuro - 17 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

It's just shitposter reposting his retarded shits

Pls delusional yukinafag shitposter, go back to your weebs or AZ threads

Fuck off, stilts, your obssession over A/zzz is annoying
NO ONE HERE LIKES THAT SHITFEST

Sophie is cute

Fuck off BR poster.

*samefag*
Fuck off Poles shitposter.
bastek66

>bastek66
Holy fuck, I was right. You're the same Brazilian poster that kept shitting up the threads on this board last summer.

I love her eye design.

user just ignore him or report him, it's same shitposter from Mul-Luv threads

We know it's shitposter from charlotte threads for long time. He has hate bonner on PA works and Yukina

Funniest thing it that retard made shops of pic related and changed nickname to that polish user (stilts is from Portugal, he often forgot to change filanames from generic no_name and he uses google translate)

I remember him from the Charlotte threads alright. I stopped coming here since then because of that because it got so bad that a dozen other kids started to join in. I even strolled over to MAL and Reddit once before and found out that this Brazilian fag was doing the same thing everywhere else outside this board as well.

Portuguese, he has C.Ronald as an avatar on mal

*Ronaldo

Either way the mods are doing fuck all about it.

He behaves in a predictable manner

Hi RealityRush

mika is just so wonderful isn't she? she's got the best look, best personality, best everything.

Don't worry, he suffers from samefag complex

Looks like it's correct
myanimelist.net/profile/ImTemP

It's time for a dead waifu arc!

Doesn't Japan have laws against using school kids as slave labor?

Wow, this guy literally waited a year, created an account just to score a show 1/10 and post about how triggered he got over a male character getting punched. After taking a quick glance over to the other discussions, it turns out there are dozens of blank users obviously created by the same guy, spouting the same shit once and rating a single show 1/10.

You've got to have some sort of serious mental illness to go this far.

What ever it is, IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT

No.

Kennosuke's past memory confirmed fake stated in this episode.

You don't even know the half of it. He spent about four hours straight just spamming images in the ML thread. Before that, he spent two hours screaming samefag (), then a couple hours before and after shitposting about this one character no one was talking about. In total, he spent two days raining fecal matter down on us. I think one user calculated his total shitspam over the weekend to be about 33 hours. The guy was literally dropping a load on us with few breaks from the moment he woke up to the moment he went to sleep. It really killed the threads.

okay. this anime is going to be sucks cuz Ken and Yukina never defeat their enemy in this episode.
When do they beat down enemy anyway?

but she may fuck with the man unlike u

See this

Speedsub when?

over 4-5 days

Those pics don't match up. This bastek66 guy was the one calling out the br shitposter here and the pic you posted showing that he's behaving like that guy.

>Jesus Christ
Why are there so many stupid Polish people?

BR. It's always the fucking brazilians

So, these threads went from pretty dead with occasional shitposting to pretty active discussing shitposting. Any chance of discussing kuromukuro?

Anyone here heard of it? It's that mecha anime that didn't get delayed.

I stopped watching when gg stopped subbing. Are the new subs any good? Are Sophie, Shen Mi and Mika still top qts?

You're wrong! Pay attention to stilts is from ''Portugal''.

>Are the new subs any good?
Don't ask me, I'm a patrician. I hear they're fine.

The girls remain as cute and have somewhat richer characters now.

These are all fake

today's episode was pretty good. Blue bird is definitely my best robot in this show. I liked how it treated kuromukuro. It was just like real birds hunting their prey.

>I liked how it treated kuromukuro
That was nice, it had a single advantage and was making excellent use of it.

They way they solved it at first stroke me as cheesy and asspulled but then I remembered this is kuromukuro and proceeded not to care. Nice to see some development in that area, Ken is nearly ready to learn unexpected truths and question his allegiances.

front

Subs whenever.

How much do you think it would cost to enjokousai'd her?