Sum up America in one pic

Sum up America in one pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yioJQFrqMXM
youtube.com/watch?v=FOcuEbUPyGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING
T O O L S

They have a tattoo from a movie that hasn't even been released.
VERY COOL

TOOL TIME WITH TIM ALLEN WRENCH?

Personally, I loved this movie

What's a porg?

a furby for NEETs

the pic with Harvey and Emma W

Alan Moore's Swamp Thing is so good.

Is she a giantess or is he short?

>New Star Wars movie coming out
Yay, I get to get reminded again all there things I love have been ruined by leftist who need attention. At least they forced me to grow up and put childish things behind me I guess

Pretty much this.

I am honestly fucking amazed at how accurate Nazi propaganda and A. Wyatt Mann cartoons are. It is unreal.

We need a star wars in dark, mature setting for adults. Like GoT but in space

captain kirk?????

*breaths in*

i would fuck janet jay

So is she a man or not?

youtu.be/yioJQFrqMXM

The Retarded Policeman.

This is what it used to be.

Wtf is a porg ?

>Person Of Reassigned Gender.

this makes me sad

Disney needed a new Baby Groot so they made Porgs. Baby Grooy made 3 billion last year

*gay man makes fun of muslims*
>trolool
>person writes thats gay over the internet
>WOW DUDE SO WRONG FUCKED UP

Oh, there's more where that came from.

Delete this

Both trannies. There is an army of them all over the place. Every (fabricated) news story seems to feature them. Cast a critical eye on people you interact with. You are in for a surprise!

> Believing in God
> Going to church and giving money to Pedos
Baka

>no niggers
you wish

>Not understanding the piece for the symbolism which is reflective of a broader white American society

baka

I know a couple like this in Argentina, the guy is also white and the girl "hispanic"
Racemixing goes hand in hand with being a beta cuck

Very cool, very cool.

God bless you America for electing this man. He is saving the world.

It's empty materialism. In your pic you even show Xmas which is just a capitalist excuse to consume and buy shit. Xmas is an empty , shallow, meaningless celebration of moronic consumption. It's all a lie

Did the check clear?

I don't have any picture but America was on this for too long

youtube.com/watch?v=FOcuEbUPyGU

Don't worry. We're bringing it back thanks to Gen Z.

>made from the flag of the East India Company. Used the white to make the stars.

That's just California

im a senior and my school is still like this

kys my man

for some reason i want to beat the fuck out of them.

>Hating consumerism
>Not realising that consumerism and capitalism has produced the greatest amount of wealth ever held by human hands

I agree that materialism can be shallow if there is no added significance. However, the fact that you would focus on the exchange of gifts, and not the affection demonstrated by such is telling. If you look towards the mother and father, while you'll notice that the father places the bracelet on the mother, the mother's attention is not on this bracelet, but on the father. In other words, she doesn't care about the bracelet, she cares about the affection demonstrated by the gift.

Although the kid is kind of an autist.

>check out my favorite series
>it's like star wars but edgy

You'll break our hearts

That's reassuring. Do you live in the Midwest?

Nice rebuttal. You know I am right: All of it is just a made up bullshit reason to buy bullshit. I stopped celebrating all holidays years ago.I dont buy anyone Xmas gifts,I dont celebrate mine or anyone elses birthday and I dont show up for family thanksgiving. It's all a lie

What happened to /CHECK YA KEES/ general?

that last expression on the princess is oddly attractive

what if ur the lie

Shes cute. i hope shes a trap

Let's be honest, anyone who comes on this site is a masochist. And if not, then very, very twisted.

i've seen jet truck at a few airshows. Very fucking cool

God i wish it was that easy to find a cute trap girlfriend. Maybe its different in Bongistan

That zone is like 87% black now.

It's a hurtbox of sorts. We are those who seek out unpleasant truths and seem to require a steady flow of them.

On the other hand, where else will I actually find other people who are troubled by the suicide of the West?

Thats a total lie. Sorry you grew up without a culture. Be less cynical and enjoy life more, find some value