When did you realize there was a bigger force, even bigger than the JEWS pulling the strings?

When did you realize there was a bigger force, even bigger than the JEWS pulling the strings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0oFiSRM3Kw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7
youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
youtube.com/watch?v=BkgMbU-we1o
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. jew

Nice try dick choppers

The devil was the first Jew.

Fucking retards trying to push project Bluebeam.

Stop. it's not gonna work.

Some time ago...
What would you like to discuss?

New Swabia....

Nazis Return

jews btfo

The moment I was made aware of the realm of the gods.

Not... the ULTRAJEWS?!

youtube.com/watch?v=q0oFiSRM3Kw we all know the answer ^^^^^

so what are we going to do with ?

money and clay isn't everything user, there's other groups unaffiliated with the Elders of Zion who control the world

When I joined them.

UPON FOUR LEGGED FOREST CLOUDS
THE COWBOY ANGEL RIDES
WITH HIS CANDLE LIT INTO THE SUN
THOUGH ITS GLOW IS WAXED IN BLACK
ALL EXCEPT WHEN 'NEATH THE TREES OF EDEN

When I did all my research and discovered that the Jesuits and the Alumbrados.
But then it came back around when I discovered that the Jesuits uplifted the Rothschilds and the Three Musketeers showed that the Rothschilds although not originally part of the group joined in and became like a leader to them, even though their are other groups that share in the power.
Jesuits
Nobility
Landowners
Rothschilds
The Three Musketeers loyal to the Habsburg bloodline.

Sounds cool, but fails scrutiny.

It's called feminism.

There is no God, no one is trying to control you, the rich are the powerful. There is nothing special about them, just have most of the resources. Most of them are very intelligent and have pull, but yet are still only human. All of these conspiracies gives more power to the manipulative, and creates a myth. You're lives are boring and life isn't that exciting it's just a bunch of back biting. The human race will move forward and needs to get out of its own way, but most people are too stupid to see the big picture. You are not special or important. There is nothing pulling the strings except our own bullshit because we are limited. Accept your fates, you are going to die, and there is nothing but blackness.

>There is no God, no one is trying to control you, the rich are the powerful. There is nothing special about them, just have most of the resources. Most of them are very intelligent and have pull, but yet are still only human.

biggest redpill I have read today

Most people are putting them on a pedestal shilling conspiracy crap. Just use your heads, it's hard work but there is freedom and there is no war to be won. It's all in your head.

It's like that scene in Saving Private Ryan, there is a guy on top of you with a knife (this is yourself and humans in general) all manipulations are slow and patient until that knife sinks ever so slowly into your heart, this is when you realize you have wasted your time thinking about nonsense and putting importance on a lot of bullshit in your life. But, accept it I suppose, until that knife slowly eats away at your chest cavity and slowly enters your heart. Or you can lighten the fuck up and be clear minded and less angry and get over yourselves!!!

>First sentence endorses materialistic nihilism
Stopped reading. There are many gods user, you're just too demoralized to see.

Good people do worse things based on moral reasons. I'm just saying think for yourselves and dont let someone tell you, you are good or bad.

Who gave the Jews safe sanctuary in their country?

Who assisted them in creating Israel?

Who ruled most of the world at one point and still do with their shadow government?

Am I the only one who sees the Irony on this board?! You're killing yourselves.

google feminism by religion wikipedia

Btw, is that Pepe as Icarus?

I've known about the Greys for a long time. The thing is they're just pawns of the Reptilians.

Nobody does anything good without moral reason...

Philemon

When I realized it was the Jews that pulled the strings of those who pulled the strings for Jews.

Can't say the person who came up with this didn't have an imagination.

Theyre gonna try to pull it off.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Morals are objective reality, but religion confuses them for selfish gains and egoistic reasons. Not saying people should steal, kill, covet, or become greedy for their own self fulfillment... Because, naturally it's not a healthy way to live. But, the belief in God is just us with our heads up our own asses thinking we know better, but in reality we are only doing it for our own sense of fulfillment... Religion is just an excuse.

Lol goona be a while on that one m8

are those some Bovine Jovi lyrics?

Jewish element is clear as day, conclusively demonstrable and historically verifiable. Wether there are other elements above the jews or not is ultimately of no importance, because any change will have to deconstruct jewish supremacism before being able to address what's above.

So although it's fun to research and speculate, is it aliens, reptilians, satanic mystery babylon cults, neptunian gay robots, jesuits, yada yada... makes no difference. it's just mental masturbation.

Focus on jews first.

Jews are just footsoldiers for Satan
He's the final boss pulling all the strings

you do realize that gloria steinem, the feminist alpha bitch, is a cia/mossad jew, right?

I think you're mixing up the terms spirituality and religion. Your gripe is more with human social organization than anything else, and that will always be under siege from the selfish and sadistic. Spirituality existed long before religion. The idea that spirituality is nothing more than a manipulative human invention is a pillar of Marxism and indicative of the nihilistic Judaic worldview that it spawned from.

The spreading of this meme suggests that the revelation will happen and the people in control want people suspicious of it happening.

They're ramping up to try and make it happen. I don't think they'll pull it off tho.

The devil is the jew
youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU

This

I'm pretty sure it doesn't even exist.

Almost there, user.

I don't think it is so much that there is no God flat out, but rather there is no personified version of God. God is simply all existence (the universe) and all the dimensions that go along with it (x, y, z, time and beyond).

It's only going to be as dark as you make it. This current existence isn't Hell per se, but noone's clean, you're here for a reason, it's supposed to be a test. I think a good number of us are on the right track. But nevertheless, it's all connected, and the show will undoubtedly go on.

Saddle up boys, we've got alternate planes to explore.

you mean the Jesuits?

(((They))) bought their way into Britain in the 1600s and eventually gained control
As much as I hate the anglos, as I'm American, they've been jewed hard for like 400 years and not really responsible for anything after 1800

Are you speaking of the Hibernians?

No. I'm saying the claimed details of a "Project Bluebeam" that is being released is more than likely going to align with a real EVENT that will happen beyond the slaveholders' (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc.) control.

PB will not happen, because they have no such capabilities. That's the lie.

I came from a Catholic upbringing, I understand what you're saying. But, all that caused was anxiety and abuse. Once I reached the realization it's mostly false, like Santa Claus was, it is a major relief that life is much easier lived. Nihilism, maybe, but far from sociopathic. It's like I sifted through bs, and life feels more interesting.

wheres the bait and rod meme that goes america being baited by a jew being baited by illuminati being baited by a reptilian being baited by a jew

Good point.

I've heard this one too. It's actually kind of crazy if you look into it.

It’s called the forces of evil and the forces of evil are synonymous with the jews

In this thread theres blatant disinformation, divide and conquer attempts and dismissive semitic tones.

The fact that there are people getting paid to post this kind of shit is the evidence you needed to know Sup Forums been in the right track all along, just follow what you preach, stick to board tradition, don't let shitty threads like this derail the solid base you all build for yourselves and keep contact with the original cast of the board, you will recognize them even though i can't straight out spoonfeed you on how (((they))) are watching your every move.

This board is under raid.

I am a robot, yes sir I will not be swayed by misinformation, beep boop you are the voice of reason all others are shills. *wish master gave me a penis to jerk off with*

>uma delicia
Go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkgMbU-we1o

sup

That's just existentialism and it's an incredibly weak position to hold. You cannot simultaneously oppose (((modern society))) and embrace existentialism, (((modern society))) is a society of existentialists. I'd recommend you to read Evola's Ride the Tiger if you want to understand the flaws of nihilism and it's derivatives and CG Jung if you want to understand why your views on spirituality are juvenile. Pic related is a good intro for Jung designed for people unfamiliar with his concepts.

the men in black

Nice. Thx bro.

You're an idiot.

Watch me defy logic.

I wish.

You mean...

Mr. Skeltal?

Carl Jung isn't science.

Scientism is falling out of vogue. It can't touch the missing element in Quantum Mechanics. THE MIND.

Although, I will say I like his empathy for people over Freud any day. Heart was in the right place, just not his head.

False.

Hey rational thought fell out of popularity during the Dark Ages. Christ was in vogue then.

When a super soldier told me about the lizard people and this being a prison planet.

Anyone who believes the "dark ages" were really dark took public education and are permanently brain damaged.

Oh you're just stupid. Well that was a waste, nu-Sup Forums just keeps on disappointing

I never claimed he was and neither did he? But then Freud isn't scientific either, none of psychology is. If you want an explanation of things science has not yet been able to thoroughly explain, you should not expect scientific explanations.

Far from it I promise you, usually I'm not this passionate.

>none of psychology is

Give this man a medal.

Because I don't agree with you on what you say doesn't make me stupid. But, I am lazy.

Ok, then go worship Satan at your altar of false science, you soulless meat-machine.

After 8 days without sleep on a-pvp.

The real nigga in charge paid me a visit from hell.

Now I worship satan. Way to rationalize to protect yourself.

It was obvious.

If you are smart enough to dominate the globe then you are smart enough to create sacrificial groups to draw attention away from yourselves.

at about 3:16
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

The Anglos aren't smart enough to be in charge of anything.

The Rothschild Bank and their premier associates ran the crown and her interests for centuries. England has always been a vassal state for those interests forever.

English people are actually pretty dumb.

No, what makes you stupid is that you embrace madness and scorn basic logic, but then feel like you have any place to tell other people how things are.

13 years ago

Not true. Satan has given the power of money to the Jews.

the doublejew?

You haven't even the faintest inkling that Pauli (world-famous quantum physicist) was one of a number of people in communication with Carl Jung.

If you have any brains, you'll take it from there.

And don't try to dismiss it as a curiosity on the part of Pauli deigning to talk to Jung. There's a real reason that will put a crack in that perfect worldview you've created for yourself.

Are these people for real, or is this all a bunch of trolls? I've only been around Sup Forums for so long. I mean it is called Politically Incorrect, I thought it was just a place to post funny conspiracy theories that aren't PC or Taboo as a joke of the rediculousness of it all... Is this board in itself a joke?

The commitee of 300 isnt real and the CFR and RIIA are good wholesome non-profit organisations

And what force would that be schlomo?

Lurk moar.

Sorry but I already looked into that BS and you're just falling for convoluted BS that sounds good and suits your view on life. Use facts to create theories not to suit your own!

Tisk tisk. You'll either remain with your head firmly up your ass or you'll be forced to realize it eventually.

It is nothing to me weather you realize it or not.

Give yourself a buckshot mouthwash moar.