Why are white men trash at video games?

Why are white men trash at video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glSiSoAounY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Becuase we're too busy doing important stuff like building cars and going to space

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I'm beating the asians in IO games.

my team was #1 on several TWL ladders and only one of us was azn

Asians are good at vidya like they're good at standardized tests.

>ID: fku
ebin

Gooks are good at repetitive tasks that test their mental abilities without needing creativity. Naturally, RTS is a perfect fit for the gook archetype.

We're the best at FPS.

Every time I've played in a server full of chinks they've been a bunch of useless, team-killing retards.

>tfw they all pick America in Rising Storm and still lose to the jap team that has inferior guns and a bunch of players running around with swords

Only koreans are actually good between asians. Take LOL for example in which chinese and japanese players are just as bad as westerners

The majority of Asians I play against online are trash in any game, worse than anyone else. They also give up really quick, absolutely no clutch ability

I just think it's that there's billions of them so there's bound to be plenty of decent players out there, and that professional gaming has taken off so much more in Asia than in the west.

Back in the days of doom when it was all amateur whites dominated. And I think to this day most talented whites still only think of gaming as a hobby, perhaps a serious hobby, but not a job like top level Asians.

Lastly it really depends on the game. You'll find that fighting games have a lot more black players doing well than others and I think that's just cultural. Different games appeal to different demographics

Because they're actually men, not boys.

1v1 me in undead burg if you think you are hot shit,chinklet dicklet vagina eyes

We have more DotA 2 international wins than you chink small limp dick boy!

> fighting games have a lot more black players
What did he mean by this?

>those acne scars
I thought you chinks were supposed to have good skin?

3:0

Personally?

I'm shit at video games because I have better things to do than play video games.

Japanese people are quite busy building cars.

Very few people are actually building cars, robots have been taking over for the past 40 years.

>implying it's wrong to spend time improving instead of playing a clearly lost game for 30 minutes extra.
>doom is now hard
>You'll find that fighting games have a lot more black players doing well than others and I think that's just cultural

We excell at those games too, niggers are only better then snow niggers.

fuk u

>cancuck
>talking shit

DotA 2 is a boy's game and we clearly have better players on an individual level.

NOTALLCHINKS

all the good whites played dota and CSGO and got filthy rich

isn't league worlds still only 1mill? KEKK

>league
might as well give your money to israel directly.

>implying MOBAs add anything of value in life and a new genre of gaming wont make fags like this go from making millions to barely being able to scrape a living

Also, Koreans are building large numbers of cars too. The lower level of Hyundai and Kia cars are made there and not in the country where they are bought.

Every asian i've PVPed against in souls games has been a massive asshole, using low level +10 weapon builds for easy wins, attacking in the middle of a friendly gesture, hacking, etc.

They fucking suck at Souls games, when they don't use cheap tactics they lose PVP 90% of the time, and when the Nioh alpha/beta was going on the jap players were begging the devs to make it easier while western players liked the difficulty.

they have waaaay too much time to practice, that's why koreans are the best gamers
youtube.com/watch?v=glSiSoAounY
vid related is something I simply cannot accomplish no matter how hard I practice

>being this mad that your country is shit at basic strategey games.

You faggots would rather shill for fancy chairs and "game gear" then play the game and improve. Money has ruined your competitive scene.

So you admit, white men are inferior to we "gooks". hahah, nazis btfo.

if you know anything about Starcraft you'd know that most of this is just spamming shit like build orders. It's not that hard.

obviously hes one of the best SC players of all time but still, APM in SC is sort of a meme

Kinda this, RTS requires tons and tons of keyboard smashing and generally aiming to be the first with a proper army to counter your enemy's strategy
But it does require a fair amount of creativity and strategic thinking tho

Is "black chess culture" a Hollywood lie, or is legitimately the most positive aspect of black culture by a country mile?

I'm from east TN so I don't have contact with nig culture often enough to know.

The only important fighting game, melee, is dominated by the white man.

Not to mention the god awful lag those idiot bring with them
>get invaded by lagging chink faggot
>well,what is it?
>he tries to buff this chaos blade with a darkmoon or whatever
>nope.jpg
>get stunlocked to death by zhwiehander
>get hatemail in insectoid runes
KEK

>both top ranked sc2 players in the world
>multiple titles to their name
>Neeb 4-0 classic, completely destroys KESPA, KESPA stops sc2 hosting cause USA raped their best players
>over 500k value each, both have their own houses
>masters of their builds, create new builds completely different than korean meta and win

U mad rice boi?

>be Korean

>never played Starcraft, LoL or HoTS
>mostly play single player games, usually RPGs or strategy games
>favorite multiplayer game is TF2

what is wrong with me?

you're normal, dont worry love you're still special.

>you have absolutely no cultural heritage to pass to your children