Are MILFs becoming pedos? What are the societal/political ramifications, if so?

Noticing couger/ milf bars everywhere. Older women hitting on me. Chotto disgusting desu. Is society reaching terminal pedo levels?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/10/terry-crews-reveals-was-groped-by-unnamed-hollywood-executive-amid-harvey-weinstein-scandal.html
youtu.be/9_4XgT6KxyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are these milf bars and can I find a "sugar momma" at one?

Bonus points: I fucked the milf's 25 year old son too. She was not impressed.

It's the kikes

Just go to a wine bar user.

>Noticing couger/ milf bars everywhere
Those are what called "the wall". Used up goods whores who probably cheated on their husbands.

Women are getting less and less tolerant to ageing which is why you see all these 22yr old+ teachers fucking students. Attempting to relive youth.

Sexual liberation of women is great if you're 6/10+

Good thread. Mofo is a meme. The word “nice” is a meme. Straight people are confusing af

It is a predictable creep to full-blown degeneracy. The jollies and bragging rights a "MILF" thanks to the modern portrait of "the older woman showing a younger man what a good time really is" was the onset of the problem. It implies a robbing of innocence. Now that that has played itself out, the next temptation becomes to "be his first," which these days means much younger, as kids are becoming sexually active much younger. And of course you have the insecurity of being an aging woman fueling the flames.

This is why certain south americans lay donkeys before they get a girl. An animal is better than another male. It must be a vagina. Or a donkey vagina. Then there are the africans who drink cum in order to become a man

Milfs are the best...
They're sexually experienced, don't judge, will do your laundry, cook, and even pay your bills with no drama. Maybe I just got lucky, but I'll never go back, I can tell you that much

>sexually experienced
This is such a fucking meme. Women have barely anything to learn in regards to sex. Their role is primarily passive. Yes, no one wants a dead fish, but the "skill ceiling," so to speak, for women is extremely low.

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/10/terry-crews-reveals-was-groped-by-unnamed-hollywood-executive-amid-harvey-weinstein-scandal.html
But they're old, saggy, and wrinkly....

Do milfs have beta bux?

tfw no mommy gf

sounds pretty manly indeed desu

>t. never fucked a bad-girl fagito

hahah

Women are notorious pedophiles, they get away with it. Every week a new teacher is fired for fucking a kid

MILFs now are the dick riders of the 70s and 80s.
They know how to rock the cock.

The "bad girls" fuck niggers, cuck.

This is nothing new user, all women want to be treated like shit/ dominated. All women want to fuck their daddies. All women are down low pedos (they expire by basically 25 so kind of makes sense: their entirety of their life with purpose they are basically kids by todays standards)

do not fuck with a cougar/milf/gilf or any of that shit in between. remember most of them have pushed out a number of offspring and destroyed their vag.
stick with the freshly legal minds you can mold into a nice wife, redpill her and live happily ever after.

Dude I fucked this 52 year old yoga instructor who was tighter than most 19 year olds I banged out in college; cagles my dude cagles

>I don't know what pedophilia is

Where are these mild/cougar bars located? Asking for a friend.

Older women have fewer inhibitions and are much freer with their bodies. That's a fact.

Can confirm. Had a milf GF for a couple of years when I was in mid 20s. Super chill, just smoked weed, drank wine and she either rode my cock like a pro or sucked it like the cure for cancer was in it. Still some of the best sex of my life, moved away for work, would still tap it now if given a chance.

Search online, but its best to just see what bar near you has a lot of older women. Dress nicely and articulate yourself well. You don't have to pull out of women in their 40's, so have fun :)

This is my plan also find em while young18-22 and mold historical and redpilled way. Ofc not pedo bracket as a degenerate

Okay, thanks bro. I'll let my girlfriend know. Fuck, maybe I'll finally get my ménage à trois with two females this time.

Lost my virginity to a 40 year old woman.

She was divorced, had an 18 year old daughter. Her ex husband was gay.

And it was the single biggest mistake of my life. She turned out to be absolutely fucking insane. Beneath that veneer of sophistication and intelligence, there was a demon of indignation and absolutely no regard for other people. She was the most callous and manipulative person I've ever met; and a pathological liar of the highest order. I am thankful our relationship didn't go longer, or become even more destructive, because she is one of the few people who truly terrifies me. I have developed an anxiety disorder since then, and the whole experience was incredibly traumatic. If I hadn't been extremely careful and vigilant of my own safety and honor, I am certain she would have fabricated a story which would have gotten me arrested or dragged my name through the mud.

This was two years ago and I haven't had the courage to even approach women since.

Stay away from these insane women. Most of them take anti-psychotics and will stop their medication, thinking that "they're okay" now that they have you in their life and can be stable. Let them die old, unloved, and in the company of many cats.

I unironically want to bang MILFs, preferably single ones with children

If you don't mind, I would like to hear the story.

>I unironically want to bang MILFs [...] with children
Idiot.

yea this - those are just bar sluts.

Something's sure as hell wrong. Almost every week for months now, there's a story about yet another teacher- sometimes males, but vast majority females, who've been arrested for having sex with their student(s).

Has feminism completely turned off these women's empathy and decency? It's sick.

This isn't anything new. Older women want to be dicked hard by young studs; their impotent, testosterone deficient schlubby loser husbands who watch NFL eating doritos simply don't cut it. Embrace it and get some cougar action

seems like you dont fuck anything besides your hand

difference in age doesn't make them pedos, user
if you are 21 (since you are in a bar) then its not pedo.

>Fucking women who are older than 14

female pedos are legal in almost all countries in the world thanks to the commie kikes

ITT: saggies and bingo wings and shaved pussies that look like cinnamon donuts.

I'm going to need some suggestions for snohomish county, Washington.

Is that what milfs actually look like? I think I need to rethink some things...

cougars are great for neets. She probably makes most of her money in comps.

at that age they are after anything that responds. older guys like me ain’t touching those sorry wrecks but drunk younger guys DGAF and will bang em. the warning signs are also less noticed by less experienced males. good, keep them thots the hell away from us, we put in our time

Will they make tendies? Serious question no bully

she'll fly you across the country just to get premium $1000 tendies comped once a week, not some publix grocery store bullshit or a fucking "naked chicken taco" from taco bell bullshit

best sex you will have is with one. That or a 19yr old, but they are pretty comparable desu

milfs are great

>Next door neighbor has a 12 year old son
>His (female) teacher is 25
>Was caught having sex with him in her classroom
>It will be interesting to see what happens to her
>His mom is constantly crying and his dad always has a shit eating grin
>Haven't seen the son since this was on the news.

I wonder if this sort of shit always happened to the young chads but I was too fucking ugly for a hot young teacher to molest?

Can you explain the comped meme to me? I haven't been keeping up with the vegas investigation.

youtu.be/9_4XgT6KxyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM

comped = businesses giving away free stuff to rich people

all he gives a shit about is his brother and his money

Many thank user, I get it now.

Protip: Go to /gif/ and you will see what the plan is and will be.

milfs have always been pedos.

What do I look for when I get there?

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

Traps

What about ambushes?

Why do MILFs have to be nasty in real life?

Its just sad.

have you ever watched the graduate lol

Kegels

The other kind

There are a lot of hot older white women. Oh they are so sweet.

Same. Fucked a 39 yo when I was 21. I've been with 14 girls and she was the tightest I've ever had. Two kids came out of there

It depends on how young they go.
It's fucking weird and unnatural regardless

Fucked a 40 year old mom when I was 19

Shit was great, she throated like her life depended on it and let me nut inside her

>tfw she was just as tight as my 17 yo gf in high school

I love fucking milfs especially married ones. I love giving them dick

> Cagles
lmao

Oh man you need to fuck a batshit crazy chick. The sex is out of this world. Especially if she gets aggressive when really horny and rides you until you blow a load in her.

Dude you sound like a crazy person yourself. Having sex with lunatics is obviously crazy. Preddy weird idea m9

Same.

>went to the bar for wings and beers wednesday
>chillin with buds
>40s MILF rolls in, rockin bod
>"oh you guys look like fun"
>starts chatting us up
>my bros move to a corner booth, I stay and chat
>she's rubbing her 8/10 tits on my arm
>I bet her that her tits are fake
>she sez naw...they're real
>dare her to prove it.
>drags me to her Land Rover
>drives me to her bomb house
>fucks me in the jacuzzi, kitchen, two days in the bedroom
>pays for everything and takes me shopping for clothes
>tells me her husband is flying in from Chicago
>week later, she calls to ride the bone pony again

Ended up fucking her and her best friend in the pool, and her dozens of times before she calls it off due to "husband is getting suspicious"

No shit. I threw my condoms behind the bed.

Stop being a little faggot and smash that pussy you weak pos-

Anyone ever bang their MIL?

I want to fugg an aggressive chick, but they're all so submissive. I want an older gf to call mommy, but irl they get creeped out by that stuff and aren't into it.

They all want the same thing. Strong, assertive men. So that's what I give them. But it's not always what I want.

hahah

cute.

>be me
>22y.o., 6'3, /fit/ and a spic
>live in Huntington Beach (CA)
>go to bar & grill
>get big tit MILFS on me like flies on shit
>all are HuWhite
>be 25 now with a sexual bodycount of 17 women
To any of you KHV, there is no excuse.

what does that text say? She's hot.