Eats 3 burgers a day

>eats 3 burgers a day
>tells entire country how they should run their healthcare system

Why does this guy eat so unhealthy? I thought he was a medical doctor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fact that he eats 3 burgers a day and he doesn't weigh 300 lbs kind of proves that he takes care of himself.

Go to /fit/ and learn what the fuck macronutrients are

Trump weighs 235 pounds and could afford the greatest diet on the planet. Personal fitness has no bearing on healthcare policy you mong. (pretending this isn't perfect bait)

In and out is fresh and healthy compared to the average fast food burger.

thanks for making me want in n out now asshole

>eats 3 burgers a day
>still normal weight.
What is his secret

>implying burgers aren't all we need for sustenance

You can lose weight eating nothing but fast food if you do something as simple as COUNT YOUR FUCKING CALORIES

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

A standard burger is only 303 calories according to my extensive research.

He gets off his ass and works.

Could you imagine tho?
>eating shit all day
>not feeling satisfied with 700 calories per fast food meal.
Could one imagine going to taco bell and getting 700 calories? Fuck when I go I know I am going to gain 1/2 pound that day.

this
if your body expends more energy than it's taking in you are going to lose weight

>Why does this guy eat so unhealthy?
Because Liberty. Go fuck yourself.

you say that. I work in construction. I even work out 3 times a week and bike 8 miles 3 times a week.
>Still managed to put on weight.
>back to 1500 calories 5 days a week we go again.

>Low weight =/= healthy
However, you are correct. I lost over 150lbs in about a year eating mostly small portions of fast food(no fries/tots, sometimes no buns), vitamins+mineral suppliments, and ECA stacks.
Wasn't healthy, but I'm not 'morbidly obese' anymore. Still "just" 'overweight' 3 years later.

The worst food in that picture is the juice. It's sugar water with some added vitamin C.

Burgers are a nice square meal.

I'm not sure whether to be disgusted or impressed.
Good job, user.

burgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburger

>satisfied
>Taco Bell
Pick one

>calories in calories out eat dae le bacon xDDDDDDDD

Enjoy the hypoglycemia you retard

Go fucking lift you fucking shitheel

>You can lose weight eating nothing but fast food if you do something as simple as COUNT YOUR FUCKING CALORIES

>Fat Head

The movie you cited directly contradicts what you're saying.

According to the research Gary Taubes references, eating a high carbohydrate diet causes energy to be stored as fat, regardless of caloric restriction.

So yeah, if you're the average lardass who eats a diet consisting predominantly of grain (like the fucking FDA recommends) you can be getting fatter and fatter and fatter regardless of the fact that you're still starving.

(starving in this instance meaning that you're not getting enough energy because you're storing it instead of utilizing it)

>what is ketosis

He's a physician, I'm sure he knows how to take care of himself

wikipedia:

list of logical fallacies

He's still trying to grow

It's a misnomer. A hamburger is basically just a sandwich. What kills you is the fries and the soda.

Something with literally zero metabolic effect on weight loss

>no mcchicken
D R O P P E D

>eats 3 burgers a day
and how many did you eat today?
1 freedom burger yesterday but no burgers today
I'm starving
I need my mandatory daily burger
I WANT A BURGER NOW!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHEURRRRRRRRRRR

I wish the cucks like McConnell would listen to him more, his plan is the only one that actually gets rid of Obamacare and actually creates something resembling a free market instead of the abomination it is now

Apparently he takes care of himself despite eating 3 burgers a day.

and the response he'll give:
>but ketoacidosis will destroy your kidneys and kill you!!!111 :(
yeah... if you're a retard and you don't drink enough water to keep constantly pissing.

The human body makes all the carbohydrate it needs to maintain homeostasis without ingested/supplemental carbs from the diet.

Fuck you.

You are unironically retarded to believe that bullshit. You deserve to be controlled by Jews.

You have shit beta genes then.

t. foodlet

Enjoy your kale and soy milk

>Something with literally zero metabolic effect on weight loss

I am living proof that you are wrong.

Ketogenesis + Thermogenesis = rapid fat loss

calories in vs calories out
a man the size of rand paul will easily burn 10-12 calories per day just by being alive

burgers are nutritious

>posting the metric version
If you're gonna meme do it correctly.

>america
>citizens united
>fiat money is free speech
>rand says he is a slave if he gets his money from his own taxes
>only zionist cubicle farms giving me my money gives me freedumbs

Ketosis literally literally has zero actual metabolic effect on weight loss. There is nothing your body does under ketosis that magically makes you lose weight other than simply feeling like shit and eating less and probably substituting double fried mcgangbangs for chicken and broccoli

Must be short, soyboy, or otherwise metabolically compromised.
If you're a manlet, it's not a problem. My woman puts on weight w/ 1500 kcal/day if she doesn't stay active. She's about 5' 2" though.

I figured most people here are more familiar with the SI system :)

True, but most books I've read will suggest that you consume a minimum level of 15-20 grams of carbs in a day just to keep from depriving your brain.

Luckily, you can kill 2 birds with one stone, and get your carbs at the same time as your fiber if you take metamucil.

And trust me, if you're eating absolutely nothing but meat, cheese, and milk, you're gonna need some metamucil.

Broccoli doesn't cut it for me, unless you want to sit and eat 2 pounds of it a day.

when you burn the midnight oil like Rand does, your body will melt steel beams for ATP

>eats 3 burgers a day
>isn't a landwhale
He knows what he's doing.

>There is nothing your body does under ketosis that magically makes you lose weight

If you're such a fat fuck that you've got insulin resistance / "metabolic syndrome" / borderline diabetic, then it retrains your body to use fat as a fuel source, and to do so efficiently.

Thermogenesis accelerates this process by speeding up overall resting metabolism.

You might be right, but the keto may be having an effect on another (malfunctioning) bodily system that, once corrected boosts metabolism.
Same. Keto+ECA broke me through my bad plateau when calorie cutting wasn't enough.

>juice box
Kek, he got the kids meal.

>not imperial
euro scum

>Using Marcos to define health
you need to die

He's built for muscle. He'll always be stronger than people that have to make an effort to put on weight.

he's a fuckin eye doctor dude

I can barely eat anything or I'll out on weight but I work out so I'm not a fatty. Weight gain is predisposition towards muscle, that's why fat people are strong and solidly built.

Trump's 6'3'', and fat. He's got to be 250, minimum.

I'm using macros to define the caloric content, Einstein.

If a Mcdouble has 23g of protein and 34g of carbs, then it's calorically identical to eating 4oz of chicken breast and a cup of rice.

We know who the real political eating champ is. Imagine how glorious it would have been with this eater-in-chief running things.

the guy is constant trying to do the opposite you complete nigger

Johnny boy... thats not how you d- oh nevermind it hes so happy.

Good job, 75lbs lost myself!

McDoubles are a god-tier source of nutrition

cheap as fuck and great macros

Protein and fats, are far from unhealthy. it's teh carbs/sugar that make you fat

These.

I have no idea why burgers are so demonized.
>1 serving bread
>beef
>cheese
>vegetables
>condiments

Two slices of pizza are like double the calories of a burger, with even more simple carbs and shit.

> Be amerifat
> Diet on McDonald's

JUST

Negotiations with Congress or foreign powers would be a breeze. He would whip out some tasty feast and dominate the table

Somebody did some research and determined that the McDouble is, dollar-for-dollar, the absolute most efficient macro source available.

Aderall is a hell of a drug for weight loss.
My doc put me on it when i was at 6"2 237 lbs. 3 months later I was down to 190. I didn't really change diet I just ate less cause the Aderall suppresses apetite.
Gotta say I feel pretty fucking good.

>apple juice

HAHA now i know where those rand kiddo memes came from back during his campaign

Also, if anyone's argument is
>but fast food!!!!
It's literally the soda and french fries that are the unhealthy components, not the fucking burger.

Burgers are mostly fine. It's sugar that's turning so many people into fat fucks. Niggers are the most obese because they do stupid shit like putting 10 cups of sugar in their Kool-Aid.

There is literally nothing wrong with burgers.
Daily servings of....
Meat
Bread
Vegetables
It really is a great idea, and very tasty.

>Had cancer as a toddler
>the works, chemo, radiation, surgery
pre height cancer estimate: 6'3'
after cancer: 5'7
am 5'9, 6'3 wingspan
>Inflamed pituitary gland(no reason, test are near normal)
>Gave up on doctors helping, just taking money for nothing.
thanks user
>should be burning 4-5k a workday
Lost 20 pounds in a month on this diet. I'm having a weird depressed/fatigue/weight gain episode I've had before. Something I get every couple years. for 6 months.
>halp

>sugar in coffee
>cringe

Hes a 0.1%er he just does that to make it seem he is like one of the masses when he is not comprable to any of you or your neightbors so you dont see the hiant class divide.

At least he's not pic related

those are the types of girls that picked on rand back when he was a wee chess club president in high school

Spotted the vegetarian

Are you arguing something?

Especially still being somewhat overweight, yes, this would be a good course of action.

My girl recently told me my "strained lifting/stretching face" is about the same as my "i'm coming face". I then showed her the interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger where he talks about lifting is like "having sex with a beautiful woman and cumming".
She said I make the same face when he's lifting.

My GP from childhood til I was 23 died of a massive coronary at age 53 in 2011.
The fucking guy ordered either a small pizza with hand cut fries or some kind of burger or sub with the fries for lunch every day. (My great aunt was his desk clerk)
Dropped dead getting out bed one morning before work.

Just because you know all the facts, doesnt mean you'll follow along.
Look at all the cigfags.

never. the choices are endless.
I try to get to qdoba/chiptole/moe's/hot head burrito if I can. filling at half half the calories

Nope. Just don't understand how ppl do it

Cals in vs Cals out is absolutely a factor, but it's only looking at an disgustingly oversimplified model of metabolism and digestion.

The composition of the food itself can alter how many calories are actually absorbed, like how fiber(and sterols) can bind elements and prevent intestinal uptake, so even though you're eating food, it's not 100% efficiency of caloric uptake.

Also, the concept of the glycemic index. If you eat food that spikes your insulin, you'll uptake more sugar to be converted to fat. If you eat low glycemic foods, you don't spike it, and you don't store as much.

There was a neat study out of Israel that was well done, and came to the conclusion that your gut microbiome can also be a factor.

Cals in - cals out, matters, but it's not the whole picture.

HE'S JUST A NORMAL GUY LIKE ME

HE EAT BURGER

I've gone through periods of suppressed appetite when I'm preoccupied with being busy but I feel better with some weight. I feel like a weakling when I'm at a lighter weight whereas I feel like I can walk through a wall when I have a few extra pounds.

it was a basal metabolic rate joke bro
on account of his small stature. calm yourself

It's easy to get away with a little sugar like a small pack for coffee. People who are fat typically drink 32 oz. Cokes with every meal they eat. Keep the sugar low and watch your calories overall.

>tells entire country how they should run their healthcare system

He is literally doing the exact opposite of that.

He's an eye doctor.

Also, nutritional info on your food is bullshit. IIRC they're legally allowed a 20-25% error in values. So you can easily overshoot your daily value even if you're counting calories.

Also, as an anecdote: we did an experiment in o-chem or something, where we tested sodium levels in soda, it was wayyyyy off from the amount listed on the label. I'm sure that's true for a lot of other components/foods

burgers aren't unhealthy, its the fries + soda that are the problem.

This!

I'm 6'2" 220 and I definitely qualify as a fatass. 6'3" 235 could definitely be fat.

Start looking at what you're eating. In pedantic detail. If the docs have given up, it's "inflammation". Which means auto-immune/allergies.

For me, I get mean, deluded, can't see or 'feel' correctly and sometimes flashbacks to bad memories when my allergies are bad and my blood sugar low(not diabetic or pre-diabetic).
Also happens if I've eaten something I'm allergic to or got into something that didn't like me. (look up: Cerebral Allergic Edema)
Since moving to a damper climate, day to day I just have kind of an oppressive headache with the black dog trailing behind.
I've learned to recognize the psychiatric symptoms as both a physiological reaction, and that they're not me.
Last period of time I remember not feeling this way I had cut 99% of carbs out of my diet(keto), had worked my way up to over 2 grams of anhydrous caffeine across a day, and was spending good portions of my day away from sick buildings.
Caffeine has been found to have anti-inflammatory effects BTW.

What I've found that helps:
>Quercetine + Bromelain (Helps a TON for 1-3 hours at a time)
>Methylsulfonylmethane
>Mineral Vitamin C salts
>Caffeine (beware the stim headache, aspirin helps)
>Kratom (esp. after allergies are calmed. Lasts 3-4 hours, for now.)
>000 Gelatin caps are your friend
Look some of these things up, and maybe you can find some relief. Problem I have is forgetting to keep taking these even though they help so much. Reduce inflammation and your metabolism should correct some too.

You have to be pretty strict on not eating virtually any carbs for that to work.