What thier problem?

I have a question, what the fuck is the Australians problem on this board? i've never seen a group of people so pissed off in my life. whats going on down there?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?&tbm=isch&q=white tip
google.com.au/search?&tbm=isch&q=white tail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muh Island!

They get that from us

Too many pooftas strolling through the street. We really need to get our emu squads ready to destroy the infidels.

The older generation bought credit cards and hired millions of asian slaves to fund them. If we aren't hating our families we are busy hating our daily lives. Not to mention that sources of protein are becoming unaffordable, or how the government fucks over whites who try for welfare.

You faggy cunts are so unused to reality that a regular aussie's bantz is interpreted as him being pissed off.
Australians don't get pissed off, they wouldn't be able to survive the frustration of having a new, previously unseen different animal trying to kill you every other day.

Everyone is usually too pissed and generally bitter at the fact that everything is falling apart.

The next economic crisis will not be good..............................not at all

Also government selling off everything to the Chinese.

Well they are pissed of because so many young white alpha males from Europe and America come to their country and fuck their women

bad internet connection

I'm getting 120 grams of protein a day matey

Dude, they live on a continent where much of the wildlife will kill your ass.
Plus, there was that humiliating defeat against the emus.

*sigh* and portugal is full of spanish inquisition

correction: they come and make fools of themselves because australian women can outdrink them three times over

You just can't handle the banter M8ee.

Your entire reality is based on lies and the age of retirement is fucking 70
Not only that, been invaded by chinks and niggers
>tfw no gf
Price of living is fucked

Don't you fucking tell me about my own people you piece of shit. Fuck off you know nothing about Australia we aren't slwsys angry. Fuckwit
Fucking idiot
Shut the hell up about protein you jack arse read a book. What the hell are you talking about?
You would dare fuck our women dickhead
I'm sick of you stupid cunts joking about emus fuck off

you were saying?

Melbourne detected. You know food is a problem when supermarkets start putting african security guards at their garbage bins.

Cos I can't even go fishing at the local nude beach without being chased by crocodiles.

Google: NT News

Yeah, well nobody expects them

>using a local server to do the test

You'd be pissed too if a dingo ate your baby. Have some empathy, you obese Americlap.

Emu traumatized them.

I'm pissed bc I just got bitten by a white tip... I'm going to die Sup Forums

fuckin tired of our softcock media, sick of our politicians telling me africans and chinks are vital to us and they are 'aussie'. over it ay.

>white tip

you mean a whitetail? a white tip is a fucking shark

FOREIGNERS PLEASE DISREGARD THIS COMMENT AUSTRALIA IS CERTAINLY NOT FULL OF ZANY CREATURES

Same thing anaon

fukin monkey island

Fuck why does this make me hard.

Because you are Emu.

Someone post the webm of the aussie dancing

oh so whats happening in Europe is also happening in Australia? i didnt know that

urban people problems not my problems, try these links

google.com.au/search?&tbm=isch&q=white tip

google.com.au/search?&tbm=isch&q=white tail

>This ignorant American cartoon thinks Emus tweet.
>Not knowing that their guttural howl evokes a savage, prehistoric world.

DELET THAT

>Canadian = leaf
>American = burger
>British = bong
>Turk = roach
>Indian = poo
What slurs are there for Australians?

G'day cunts, anyone planning on glassing some muzzie scum today? About to head out to Brighton beach.

Personally, I really hate being called an anglo. Especially by asian people.

just cunting

$5 a dingo here in the U.S.

bet Aus has EU-tier internet

t. 3rd worlder

because our internet is fucking rubbish

I think the real question should be who is eating who in this pic

pol in a nutshell

Australian men make up .000003% of humanity but post 76% of the content on message boards on the world wide web

Jesus that garbo ping

I pay $54 for 1.8mb/s
They say it's "up to 10mb/s" so they can throttle it to the same speed as turtles fuck and get away with it.

>live in Australia
>someone tries to rob my house
>notice his ground-harness is a bit rusty
>throw boomerang at it
>it breaks
>laugh as he falls into the sun

noice.

Australians culturally are a lazy and stupid people. Their only competition was pathetic abbos, so they never had to be anything but lazy and stupid to succeed.

well it is 10,000 miles / 16,000 km.
didn't even know you cunts had computers that weren't just for hiding bombs in?

The Jews sent Africans our way. I fucking hate them, and our politicians just allowed it to happen.
We're not role models like everyone thinks we are, we have Jewish lobby groups that campaign to break down our European majority like every other western nation. House prices have sky rocketed and wage growth has halted.
I'm involved with a major political party trying to halt this madness but they're relentless.
>tl;dr we're fucked

They are and were successful because they're descended from the British Isles.

Being cucked by their own wildlife.

t. AFP user

>Flightless bird screeching intensifies

Don't do that.
Rile up the Muslims with images of Palestinians getting fucked over by Israel and get them angry enough to take them to the sword. As a white guy proclaim that you can do nothing about this as it would be seen as 'taking sides' in a genuine multicultural stand off.
Meanwhile use this as a political wedge to highlight to people why free speech needs to be installed because otherwise we can't talk about these issues.
That's what we should be doing. This is better than glassing random muslims on the street. Don't get me wrong we can glass them after we topple their cabal.

Alcoholism

>Also government selling off everything to the Chinese.
Just like what America did, we follow the footsteps of big brother America

Schools trying to teach kids faggotry and lopping your cock off is normal, petrol, electricity, gas prices going through the roof, penalty rates cut while politicians give themselves a nice pay rise, refos being given free houses and food while the average Aussie can't afford to get into the housing market, bullshit SJW women in parliament pushing for days off when women get their rags, newspapers trying to tell women their baby is racist, no guns.
Need I go on?

Sup Forums is AUSTRALIAN CLAY this is OUR WEBSITE you consume OUR MEMES and eat OUR SHITPOSTS.

think about it, during australian peak times nearly this entire board get AUSSIED, but guess what? it happens on every other board, too.

Sup Forums is TRUE BLUE, reds get OUT, curries get OUT, emus get OUT.

(((this message has been sponsored by BLACKED.com, come to BLACKED for all your BLACK COCK needs.)))

This fucking teleporting cunts in Mario kart

Why there are such steep taxes now on smokes and booze.
Howard et al convinced the boomers that by selling every state owned asset and balancing a budget with no long term stability was a good idea.
Cunts.

generations of inbreeding

Cost of living in aus is among the highest in the world (rent, electricity, housing prices, groceries, electronics etc)

Everything is being sold off to the chinese.

Being flooded with non whites.

Every political party is openly anti white.

>Why there are such steep taxes now on smokes and booze.

Because boomers love to tax happiness. If it bring the slightest joy to your existence they destroy it. Kind of like how an ex-GF likes to break all of your shit when you dump her.

Nothing desu I think we are all good down here thanks for checking though

Because the government turns their fucking noses up at hard working true blue aussies who cry out to them for help to end the housing affordability crisis and energy crisis and then receive a chuckle from pollies in Canberra who then proceed to reply "Get fucked mate."

Then on top of that we get flooded by Slanty looking chinks and black cunts. Our cost of living is fucked so I'll be damned if some Yurocunt or Amerilard comes at me telling me I'm too angry FUCK OFF!

I am about to head down to the beat and see if I can get my boypuccie hole played with.

Not to mention we're fucking broke as a nation. Everything that earned the government a profit besides taxing the citizenry has been sold.

Now all we have left is a property bubble that all levels of government are fugging desperate to keep propped up.

Councils need the rates on ever higher land prices

States need to keep collecting they stamp duty

Federales get kickbacks at all levels

Most politicians own investment properties with one owning 40+ they have no incentive to touch it.

STFU AUSSIE BANTZ ARE TOP TIER
CEASE WITH YER NUFAGITRY

Thanks circumcised goy.

Same here. China owns most of our mineral rights and 99% of the people aged 18-30 will never own a house in their lives.
We're one poke away from a full blown civil war and oddly enough most people couldn't give a fuck less. Then again it's not like most of them have anything worth living for anyways.

because their favourite hobby is hitting the crystal pistol

Time to get poking.

How does a kiwi find a sheep in long grass?
Convenient and willing.

How do you spot the kiwi in the shoe store?
They're really ones beating off over the ugg boots.

Time to go red and nationalize instead, comrade

Aussies are the entire reason I only do regional now. The 3+ minute longer queues are worth it.

> Kiwi leaves NZ to go to Aus
> Average IQ of both countries raised

We need to close our border to kiwis, fucking criminals. I love that NZ'ers literally believe they should not be deported if they commit crimes because muh special relationship.

I agree with you, the fucking Maoris should be deported from NZ & AUS back to their true continent

Maoris are fucking degenerate criminals. They make up a ridiculous proportion of offenders compared to their population.

they're NZ's version of abbos; alcoholic criminals

What's with that little dance they do before rugby games or at weddings and why do white NZers do it as well

Can you do the haka?

The Maoris call it a Haka, they have to retain something from their shitty history so they dont have to realize how badly they've been crushed by Europeans

Na, why would I its tribal and looks ridicolous

I've been assured by my kiwi colleagues that you have to learn the haka in school

now they are introducing it I think but I never learnt it in public school.

Last sort of question - do white kiwis circumcise?

no, unless they're Jewish

Surprised Ahmed even knows how to work a computer, seeing as how it's not a goat pussy.

Aussies are mean? I've always thought they're lovable as fuck.