My family is growing, as all of yours should be...

My family is growing, as all of yours should be, and I need some recommendations on CHILDREN'S (3-12) books that are redpilled.

I've already got communism and welfarism covered with pic related, but feel free to add more on those topics, or anything else you think children should learn about in their formative years.

I'm particularly interested in books that encourage children to be true to themselves, but hopefully without an "everyone is the best" message.

Also Child-rearing general I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnrvDS7yvS0&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=H30NmEyzXEQ
tedbellbooks.com/nick-mciver-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I've already got communism and welfarism covered with pic related
You what nigga?

If you give a moose a muffin, he'll surely ask for more.

Dogzilla obviously.

>larping as a reproducer
nice try op

It's even better about the slippery slope
>if you give gays rights, they'll surely ask for acceptance
>if you give the gays acceptance, they'll surely ask for encouragement
>if you give the gays encouragement, they'll surely ask to be idolized

If you were familiar with the book it may make more sense. "If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to want some milk..." is a never ending chain of handouts. Also, presumably the family starved as the mouse ate all their shit.

I also want to give them berenstein bears, but they kind spook me out now.

>LARPing as someone who is literate.
Read it again, leaf

A similar message to OP book. Too much compassion can have unforeseen consequences.

Shit I forgot about Kat Kong. Kids need silly too. Not everything has to be a life lesson. Mice dressed up like army guys is good shit.

Kinda seems like a shittier version of mine, but it's sillier and the kiddos may like it more. Good recomendation.

he's pretending that he's going to have children when his sperm is dead from the gmo's and women won't even look at him anyways.

Sam Bangs and Moonshine
Stellaluna
Scuppers the Sailor Dog
Norman the Doorman
Shrek
Peach Boy

Do you have any pictures of your children? Swimsuit pics? Maybe some blow out the candles birthday pics with nip slips?

These kids will never suffer the indignity of a shortage of books (or ebooks) so I'm not worried about them having enough silly stuff.

Rush Limbaugh has a complete set of history books for kids. Supposed to be really good.

>believing in mandela effect faggotry
and back to you go

Diversity is our strength.

by Justin Castro

Too bad Dave cucked out on Captain Underpants, making Harold gay just to piss off his critcs.

Aesop's fables

Perfect! More recommendations from you please.

This is a great one. Very similar to the book you posted. Also very relevant to today's political atmosphere to educate your child on modern cultural styles.

If You Give a Moose a Muffin came out first
>silly
It's a children's book mate, of course it's going to sound silly.

Sideways Stories of Wayside School

Good series in general but there is one chapter that really points out how you can be free or you can be safe.

sex and romance dont even exist in Captain Underpants unless suggested under hypnosis

once they're old enough to start questioning all the liberal bs, read them this one

i can always tell what kids in my class have conservative families because they call out the bullshit in this book on the spot. its great because they come to the conclusion how bad it is on their own

Work hard, get paid, be smart with your money, save and invest, eventually you will have enough to buy any crazy thing you want. Great book for sparking a kid's entrepreneurial spirit. I recommend being ready to set up a lemonade stand or something similar to help them grow in that direction.

Good question op. For a 2 and under, I highly recommend the "bright baby touch and feel" animals set. They are really cool. It has different animals with fabric that simulates the texture of that animal's fur and skin. They are very basic, but our daughter loves them. She learned the names of all the animals in the book much faster than normal because kids love hands on learning. She also now knows all the sounds that probably like 20 animals make. I also recommend "goodnight gorilla".

I may check these out for a laugh myself.
Hey man, I've seen plenty of people who don't believe in ghosts get spooked by The Ring. Just because you have autism doesn't mean we all do.
That's why I said it's silliness probably pushes it over the top of my idea.
Forgot about these. Good idea for light reading to get them hooked on words, but I don't know politically.

Runaway Bunny is good for the really little ones.

The Little Boy Who Cried 'Nazi!'

>youtube.com/watch?v=PnrvDS7yvS0&t=94s

nice try autist

>entrepreneurial spirit

lol nice Jewish mentality

How does it actually end? The plot sounds like it is going good places, but then the article just says sharing is good and vanity is bad. If it's just to see them call it out for wrong, I don't want to be giving incorrect messages to these guys on purpose for my entertainment.

I don't remember all the morals I'm listening to the book now but I remember Stinky Cheese Man was fucking awesome. But the greatest children's books I ever read was Dinotopia, its like if Hitler won the war and Dinosaurs still exist and love humans. Pic Related

oops. Real pic

Ones I loved as a kid that are a little to advanced for my kid right now. "Oscar the otter", "fish out of water", "the velveteen rabbit".

Not really redpilled but fun for boys to read.

Sad that you think that way. Entrepreneurship is the white man's domain. Jews just trade money. Funny enough the book talks about banks and interest and loans. It is a great way to start informing your child against becoming a debt slave to the (((banks))).

>entrepreneurial spirit
>lol nice Jewish mentality

gtfo kike shill

white men build shit kikes live on the scraps

The art in Stinky Cheese Man scared me when I was a kid. Idk why, maybe that Salvador Dali style.

nigger you fucking what

lel

>furry shit
>"fun for boys"

Nice try, faggot.

I remember and loved this book! Are you sure the message is on point?
I like the general idea of "unnecessary" additional learning aids for early mastery. With only one reference the connotation is more easily lost and less apparent( kinda the idea behind those animal wheels with the noises, but more engaging and less annoying)
y-you too
Good idea, but iirc it's mostly about how everythings stupid and noone learns anything. Doubt it fits the thread, but it makes the list.
Man I'm getting such nostalgia in this thread. I liked these books but if I had to guess they were actually terrible and I loved it for the art
It will be really fucking tough to get a little one to read something of that scope in today's world.

Cringeworthy

its basically this

>fuck yeah i have all these awesome scales
>nigger fish "yo gimme dem scales"
>fuck off
>why did he want my scales? better go talk to the jew octopus
>oy vey rainbow fish sharing is caring you should give your scale to poor nigger fish since he'll never have one of his own
>okay i guess, here you go
>suddenly surrounded by shitloads of fish
>yo gimme dat scales rainbowfish
>ok i guess
>suddenly have no scales left
>surrounded by "friends" who stop giving a shit once the scales ran out
>i sure am h-happy

its about as subtle as a brick. there's even a sequel about accepting foreigners into your country sight unseen

>berenstein
>stein

STAHP

Okay so to be clear, the fish is dissatisfied with the outcome and the other fish only liking the scales is clear?

If so, I like the message, but I'm still hesitant to give it to a kid. Charity is important after all.

For a short period of time, pre kids, my stay at home wife was bored and started a Masters in Elementary Education. Everyone was a public school teacher but her. Everyone was hard leftist but her. Everyone was morbidly obese but her. There was a class on children's books and the teacher said to "never bring in any books which reinforce the myth of the American dream." Moral of the story: keep your kids out of public school, and look for kids books from before the '60s.

>Are you sure the message is on point?
Here is a kid reading the book, you can judge for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=H30NmEyzXEQ
The prices for some things are a little out of date, but I still think the message is pretty on point. Like I said in another post, it is a great opportunity to talk about the dangers of borrowing too much and going into debt since it talks about loans and interest.

curious george....

aww fuck yeah. These books had the best art. I had the one where they go to atlantis or whatever in a giant robot crab.

Also the Narnia books are good, Roald Dahl stuff too.

dont get any books written after 1995

Shows where your mind's at.
>It will be really fucking tough to get a little one to read something of that scope in today's world.
Why is that? I read it when I was like 8 or 9.

all the Brother's Grimm Tales, thank me later

There are more Dinotopia books too. The reading level is around 5th or 6th grade but you can read them to them younger while they flip out on the pictures. There are more books too. One about flying on pterodactyls and another where they go deep in the earth and find robotic ancient creatures that they ride powered by light refracting crystals.

How many internet-capable devices did you carry in your pockets at age 9? I was a little reader as well, but attention spans are dropping, my own included.
It almost names the jew? Purchased

If you are looking for a book that teaches kids they are unique, but necessarily "special" and that they can go their own way, I recommend "a color of his own" by leo lionni. Also, 2 more fun ones for toddlers... "Barnyard dance", and is your momma a llama which is a rhyming book that teaches kids the different behaviours/characteristics of animals.

Fox in Socks.

... it's not particularly red-pilled, but it is a LOT of fun to read to your kids. If you want a fun shtick, try doing the whole book with a Daffy Duck lisp.
>When beetleth fight theeth battleth in a bottle with their paddleth and the bottle'th on a poodle and the poodle'th eating noodleth...
They'll giggle their little asses off.

Dr Seuss is great for young kids - the stories are straightforward, the morals simple, it teaches them the value and humor of wordplay, and they're not as liberal and subversive as so many modern children's books are. Great for early-age reading until they get old enough for you to read some classics like The Hobbit or Treasure Island.

Fuck yeah Dinotopia. Amazing books for kids.

Thanks user. Got a nephew about to turn 1. Hail Victory!

Way of the warrior kid by jocko willink

>llama
Not really in tune with the thread, but purchased! Any other book ideas where the child can feel more involved (like solving these riddles)?
>own color
Perfection.
I'm almost positive they will get every Dr. Seuss book without my intervention, but thank you.

I fucking hate Give a Mouse a Cookie. The art is shit tier, absolute garbage. Get Skippy Jon Jones. You can work on your messican accent while you read.

Just wait till you know the kid has some good conservative foundation. Once you know he'll realize it's bullshit the bust it out. Having him come to the realization that communism sucks himself will cement it more

I used to love that book. Grade school level book.

What chapter shows safe or free? Is it the 3 nostril guy?

The Tin Tin series is really good for teaching world culture.

Hatchet

>F

>I've already got communism and welfarism covered with pic related

I hope you also redpilled them on Jewish finance capitalism.

Do be careful what ya gonna do if being true to ones self is that they're a tranny?

Make sure to read them "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch for family values.

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
my baby you'll be.”

I'm going to go out on a limb and say any stories that are old classics, say... pre 1950's stuff. Personally, I would look up some old stuff, stories that were told to your grandparents, etc.

Something like James and the Giant Peach. Idk if it's "red pilled" but but that's the sort of thing that comes to mind.

Way ahead of you on that one, brother! Tightens my throat up a bit.
Trannies aren't real, but: "user Jr, you have been a boy your whole life and you've never been unhappy about that before, what happened?"

The Little House on the Prairie books are great.

The classic

You'll see how real it is if your kid starts being depressed around 5, shuts down socially, angry all the time. Might want to emphasize discipline, over being true to yourself.

>Charity is important after all.

No it''s not. I told my kid, give what you can but don't give everything. So far he isn't a little bitch who just gives things away when little shits ask him for things. Even had some soccar mom try browbeat me when my kid wouldn't give her kid more cookies (both had the same amount but her kid is fat and ate it all and wanted more)

The Jungle Book will teach your kids to hate niggers.

>Shrek
Swallowing the onion pill I see.

Mein Kampf

>3-12 years
not 14

Ted Bell's Nick of Time series is great.

tedbellbooks.com/nick-mciver-series/

No Joke.

Read the illiad to your son. Take time to explain the roots of our white culture buried within its complex language. Find a grade appropriate version that dumbs down some of the outdated metaphors to his age level.

Teach him to be a man.

They are red pilled books user. Don't blindly hate all jews. Its those space jews creating abominations of imagination you need to concern yourself with. Nothing wrong with bear-juden.

Hardy Boys Mysteries. Nancy Drew Mysteries. The classic series. Teaches thinking skills, loyalty, due process, self-reliance.

The Berenstain Bears and the Bully

Lil sis gets swole and beats the fuck out of a bully.
teach self dependence.

Also The Boxcar Children

>Wew lad what a bright intellectual you are
I bet you didn't even understand Illiad

And then they let Cruelon refugees in

It's berenstain
Stain.
Learn to read you syrup brained maple nigger.

Aesop's Fables