Redpill me on vaccines Sup Forums, there isn't much out there in favor of anti-vaxxers

redpill me on vaccines Sup Forums, there isn't much out there in favor of anti-vaxxers.

I don't understand the hate anti-vaxxers get, most people here fully acknowledge their own government stages attacks on its own people but the idea of mandatory vaccinations is somehow acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/vaccines-and-autism-a-new-scientific-review/
cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/
cmsri.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/MawsonStudyHealthOutcomes5.8.2017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XYvLPCze_So&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Autism is something people are born with.

It isn't something you can get from a vaccine.

Do your own research you lazy little gen Z iPhone kiddy

The cause of autism is the degenerate Western practice of giving birth after age thirty, the blame of vaccines is nothing but gnat-straining.

Vaccines contain mercury, a known neurotoxin.

I think antivaxers are retarded, you're born with autism it's not inflicted on you after birth, and their hippie shit is causing diseases to become more prominent and endangering people who can't be vaxinated. However I very much support their right to believe stupid shit.

The cause of autism isn't vaccines; it's the result of them. Before vaccines most of them died shortly after to other conditions. It was natures own eugenics.

Is it really that hard for people to accept that maybe they just have shitty genes?

Vaccines are fine, the people who are against them are either:
>Trolls who want to fuck with gullable shits who believe anything
>Gullable shit who believe anything are are retarded

The reason antivaxers get hate is because they are actively harming kids and communities by leaving them prone to entirely preventable diseases. They do all this while claiming to be intellectually superior and ignoring all arguments that destroy their retarded logic by saying "muh shill" "muh joo" or "muh sheeple".
They are like the serious flat earthers.

How do you explain people who have never been vaccinated and never had a single major disease in their life?

>what is mercury

I don't know much about the science behind vaccines but I can't help but feel creeped the fuck out whenever pro-vaxxers get furious about people not vaccinating their children. Very few pro-vaxxers understand how vaccinations work, and even fewer know exactly which chemicals can be found in vaccines and the effect they can have on the human body yet they get so angry about people who dare question the procedure. Why are these people so easily triggered by those who dare question what chemicals the government are putting into our children? Seems very sinister to me desu. I don't think they cause autism though, from what I've seen that seems like a hoax.

vaxxers are guillible retards who believe whatever their government tells them

>Mercury is an element in this chemical
>Mercury is bad for on its own in high dosages you so this chemical must be
>Sodium and Chlorine are both harmful elements on their own
>Salt is poison

People who don't inject themselves with mercury usually have more problems with chemistry than people who don't. Mercury is toxic at all concentrations and in all forms, much like thorium or beryllium.

OP back after being told to do some research

Found this
cbsnews.com/news/vaccines-and-autism-a-new-scientific-review/

As well as why would the government payout millions to a family of an austistic child if vaccines are completely unrelated. Really churns my butter.
cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/

I don't know why anyone would trust big pharma.

Proof that mercury is harmful in vaccines?
It in in such indescribably small amounts that eating wild salmon is worse for you.

I could make a similar chart based on improved sanitation, sewer, and water treatment. The modern septic system has saved more lives than all the vaccines, drugs, and surgeries put together.

Measels is the only one worth considering getting your child. It's mostly a sanitation issue, a couple hundred people die from it a year and they basically all got it from visiting third world countries.

I heard Vaxxed is a good documentary you can watch for free on their web site, I think it goes into a the legal stuff surrounding the issue too. At the very least everyone should want more independent studies of vaccines and government transparency.

if you are pro vaccines please inject yourself with "small amounts" of hiv, so you become resistant against it. this way you would prove your point.

This is a pretty good study

cmsri.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/MawsonStudyHealthOutcomes5.8.2017.pdf

>this

>my grandpa smoked his whole life and died at age 100 therefore smoking isn't harmful

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=XYvLPCze_So&feature=youtu.be

stumbled across this, good listen.