DUDE GAY SEX LMAO

>DUDE GAY SEX LMAO
This is considered a masterpiece on Sup Forums.

how pure is faye?

A single gay sex scene triggered you this hard?

Nobody likes faggotry like this.

>getting bootyblasted for no reason
Who raped you?

It's pretty damn good.

Fags do

Is it time?

Have you watched Texhnolyze?

>cowboy bebop
>considered a masterpiece on Sup Forums
Are you retarded?

It is always time for that.

>LMAO

Reddit fuck off

If anything this example is the perfect way to do gay shit, aka not making a huge deal of it. The scene was a couple of seconds and didn't stress on him being gay at all.

No. It was a cringeworthy attempt at comic relief from homophobic Japs.

Triggered child me.

Reddit fuck off

>If anything this example is the perfect way to do gay shit, aka not making a huge deal of it. The scene was a couple of seconds and didn't stress on him being gay at all.
This is 100% wrong.

What episode was this?

>she sees her feminine dick.

>image.jpg
Fuck off.

but Sup Forums hates cowboy bebop

Oh you Yanks
Triggered when you get gay triggered when you don't.

>but Sup Forums hates cowboy bebop

>something popular even amongst le normies
>considered a masterpiece on Sup Forums

only considered a masterpiece by complete casual normalfags. so yeah, pretty popular on Sup Forums

its terrible though. watch trigun, its better.

le bomp

>Homo.gif
>not _homo.gif

do we use trigger unironically now? I feel like it's rapidly becoming a legitimate word on the internet.

It's a meme.

It starts as a joke, an "ironic use". Soon will be legit. And after that will be forgotten.

It actually perfectly fits in context.
OP was "triggered" by a random 2 second sex scene that he had to go out of his way to make thread about it on a Mongolian shiptosting forum.

If anything, Cowboy Bebop was fairly progressive for its time. Pic related.

Top dyke

Have you never been in any Shinsekai Yori thread?
>triggered
Oh, I see. First day on Sup Forums.

What are you, 16? Listen to me when I say it made sense at the time and was not beyond the pale.

Yeah, it is kinda low, but that sort of thing was par for the course.

Look at how they present the trans hookers on Callisto. They are depicted as being comical/camp gay and "haha, look at the nasty tranny", with exceptions, of course. One of the exceptions is GORGEOUS.

I'm not saying it's right but it's to be expected.

Of course, for that matter Cowboy Bebop makes an ass out of characters at surprising times anyway. Many of the villains of the week get funny moments, or are made to look like fucking chumps when they get beat on.

None of the main cast are completely dignified the entire time, and some less than others. Fay can LOOK poised, but it goes out the window when she loses her shit or gets greedy. Jet is tough and chiseled, but he's also on some level, funnily concerned about money and bufoonishly swaggering and gorilla like.

Spike is cool a lot of the time, but he's also sort of a jackass, and gets into the most ridiculous shit because he can't leave well enough alone. (Actually that character trait is key to the arc of the greater story for him. Everything else in the series is just what happens inbetween point A and B. He just cannot walk away from that old score. Whether he sees himself as more of a "stray dog", or as a man, he can't. Not anymore than a bristling dog in an alley away from a fight, or a wiseguy)

>dyke
>married a man

Por que?

You do realise nobody likes Cowboy Bebop here anymore right?

I like it