Damn

Damn...

Seems like they don't listen. Maybe they should get up

>Kneeling at football games is like taking a break from slave labor.

>Oh no those poor multi millionaire NFL players! OH NOOOO THE POOR RICH BLACK PEOPLE! OH NOOOOOO

Fuck you retard and kill yourself.

kneel in africa

Really made me whip niggers

i a ghetto mudaphuca

Stop oppressing the noble black man.

Damn

This comic is incredibly racist, it's saying black people should just stay down. Fucking yahtzees

Can we get niggers to sing old cotton field songs when they're in the middle of a football game?

Our words then our toilets

Its a pretty good comic. It shows that no matter how well you treat niggers, how much you glorify them or pay them, they still wont do their jobs. And that we should really just go back to treating them as slaves and whipping them because it is the only way things work.

fpbp

/thread

kek

>comparing slavery and segregation to disrespecting our flag and country

>KNEE

So people get mad at blacks for
>slacking off at work
>hogging restaurant seats
>disrespecting the culture and values of America
Makes perfect sense tee bee aych

I don't understand the point in kneeling, but in all honesty, it's their constitutional right.

>all nfl players are black

Its so mean of Trump to say that. The man obviously cant get up due to his severely deformed back

Not even remotely similar situations, but if the US is such a horrible place, niggers can leave at any time.

Fuck that send them back to africa, slaves drive wages down for the lower class whites

>Getting paid millions to throw a ball and hit stuff
>is oppressed

I am so fucking sick of niggers existing. I've had my fill. Enough. No more. Go away.

Damn, that's one old nigger.

Hey Shareblue, whatcha doin'?

Can someone please explain what exactly are they protesting? Cops killing thugs? Trump because he is racist?

They are protesting for their right to be a stupid nigger.

no...

Whoever drew that has little artistic talent.

This is actually spot on which is hilarious. Like this is literally what its all about.

Not a conspiracy to make people hate blacks, but still strategic and telling that they want to take sides on such a non-issue.

fpbp hahahaha

Stop manspreading!

they're protesting not being able to fit into a western society because they're borderline retarded while making millions living in a western society

Why is Colonel Sanders whippin' that poor ol' black man!?!?

He stole some fried chicken, the middle nigger is refusing to pay his bill and is being kicked out, and the last one has a felony warrant out of his arrest.

JUST PLAY THE GAME NIGGERS!

I'm sorry for their losses

I guess they're not so uppity afterall.

>implying BLM is anti-white
>implying the BLM shooters target white cops

ouch....

How long does it take to learn! Get the fuck up!

protesting on your own time, slavery... same thing.

>1 post by this id
>leaf
nty

Lazy niggers through the ages.

>protesting on your own time, slavery... same thing.
Slaves totally got paid millions of dollars too.

Why are they so tired?

damn.....

why are nigers so lazy? get the fuck up and go to work.

Blacks in the US really have it difficult! I have a solution though - go back to Africa, and live with other blacks. Surely life there will be easier. Go back to your homelands now, boy. Git.

Handeggball is a sport made for ex-slaves though.

>Run up and down a field while your white master yells commands at you
>Work in hard sessions of about 15 seconds before you get to take a break (total active play time of the Superb Owl is something like 12 minutes)
>Simulate escape attempts over and over
>Sometimes you even get to carry a thing with you to pretend you're stealing something valuable like a pie or a jar of moonshine
>Most times you get caught and put back on the field
>Even if you make it away, the law catches you later and you have to return the trinket to go back on the field with the other slaves

Niggers are always so fuck damn lazy

hahahahahahahahahahaha

FPBP

Go to work and call your boss a faggot tomorrow. It's your constitutional right.

>tfw you'll never be a 1950s greaser forcing a negro to leave the diner so that your best gal won't have to look at him and lose her appetite
Why even live?

You don't expect professional ball fondlers or the fucks who worship them to think rationally about anything, do you?
For fuck's sake, a 20-something with millions would already be an ungodly tyrant, but take that alongside the light brain damage they sustain from the constant rattlings and it's no wonder they regurgitate and larp alongside cnn headlines.

Most of the time it was the boss negro doing the whipping.

No he killed shot skins for our country instead of playing pro ball then shit skins on our side chimped out and shot him.

Typical liberals always trying to keep the black man down smdh

>get shot in the face by beaners on your own side

The best kind of black man here

You missed the one where the guy giving out welfare checks tells him to get up from bed

I didn't know slaves got paid 11 million USD a year

Oh no, those poor millionaires that hate America, oh noooooo.

Why are they always sitting on their ass?

oh man, being a slave must have been awesome. Get millions of dollars just to play a game? Now i'm glad the North won.

'hey spook, read the sign 'whites only'
>hop into your modified 1932 ford and speed away while a police german shepherd drags him into the paddy wagon

Fuck man, I just may do that!

>Black IQ
>GET UP!!

Niggers always complaining about "muh oppression".

That didn't take long.

>75% of NFL athletes are black
>7 NFL teams have black coaches
but u opressed

lol

these retards are starting the race war for us

bloompf xDDD

Awwww poor NFL players making at average 1.9 million a year :((((

Tell that son of a bitch to stop disrespecting his REAL ancestors the men who made America great in the first place and GET ON YOUR FEET

Gotta do it for the quads user

I'll check them when you get them

most of the world is telling blacks to fuck off, not just one guy...

What does the first and third panel have in common? The Black Football player is taking orders from their (((master))), and I am not talking about Donald Trump.

These players are being ordered by their managers and team owners to kneel to enforce some sort of bitter protest. I doubt these players are doing it by choice.

Oh is that so?

damn i wish i was oppressed like some poor football player.
for real though, american liberals are the most despicable group of gullible idiots around. This is the cancer of ideologies and should be treated as such.