Let's say, in an alternate universe, Netanyahu used chemical weapons on Palestinian civilians on April 4th, 2017...

Let's say, in an alternate universe, Netanyahu used chemical weapons on Palestinian civilians on April 4th, 2017. A few days later, Trump announces that he will launch 59 Tomahawk missiles toward an Israeli air base. How big would the ass hurt from Congress and baby boomers in general be? Would key e-celebs stop supporting him? What would Sup Forums have thought?

Its not possible for any politician, celebrity, or working man to attack Israel without first conditioning the American People to accept standing against the Jewish State. Kikes have brainwashed too many for it to be such an easy process. This is why we must all spread memes on social media, talk with people, and redpill them. In this age Trump doesn't have the power..only half of it. Anons wield the other half.

Is that what happened? DID HE LAUNCH THE MISSILES AT ISRAEL?

That would be hilarious. Speaking of which today is Fatima. I was listening to Catholic radio (official) and there was some major redpilling going on about the (((Trotskyite))) role in the Russian Revolution.

I think even the boomers are starting to get woke

This Weinstein shit is just another thing to add to the pyre. Really makes them think.

We would have to ban all Jewish worshiping cults as well.

DEFUND ISRAEL

>trying to D&C the thread with religion
its all so tiring

Fuck off with that controlled opposition (((nazi))) varg shit. Jesus was the jew's worst fear.

Jesus is everything they hated. He's moral, He fights using his brain rather than his fists, He makes the jews out to be the bad guys in every single scenario they try to oppose him, He never loses the advantage in their battle, and He actually loves the gentile whereas the jews thought of them as less than animals.

Calling back to the physical kingdom, this is clearly apparent when the jewish mob frees Barabbas over Jesus. They freed a political revolutionary who committed murder over their own messiah. They chose political revolution and capital over their own spiritual salvation. Another point is Judas. Judas chooses physical wealth, the silver coins, over following his own messiah. The literal son of God is disregarded by the jews for SILVER COINS.

Jesus's sacrifice is noble because it was necessary to free man of original sin, destroy the jews and their religion, justify and exalt the existence of the gentile, and give ever lasting peace to those who are unjustly punished. If Christ had never been crucified the blood price for the first sin would have never been payed, and that's why HE is great.

why are people with dual citizenship allowed to serve in the us government? they hold no allegiance to the US if sworn to another country.

what the fuck kind of shit system does america have that allows this and why arent those traitors executed for their treason? I know that is harsh, but their in positions doing untold amounts of damage to dismantle our country and Trump and others are just standing by letting it happen.

If that happened Trump would be assassinated and Congress would cheer to see ti happen.

i think banning jewish cults is a bit harsh in an era where we have freedom of religion.

The real problem is how corrupt and detached the people in the cults are, its not really the cults its the people in them. Their fanaticism cant be cured through re education camps or any such thing. Only swift action to eliminate the people is the noble and just thing to do.

Fuck off. BAN ALL JEWISH CULTS. ALL OF THEM.

Neturei Karta is the only one I wouldn't ban.

All others are anti-American and should be thoroughly prosecuted for sedition, especially AIPAC.

If it were up to you, would you make Abrahamic religions illegal in the US?

anons please re-read my post....

I phrased it in a way that caused you to get triggered and that is good. That means it would work on normies as well. Its what hitting the brain is all about, its about not just shaping a narrative but controlling it through the use of modern colloquialisms to reach the desired outcome you want with each word used as a variable weighed as a metric to reach that result by reaching out to the very people we want on our side using the language they understand.

You're trying to outjew the jew. You'll never win.

bu-but wont we win if all the people are dad user?

or is that some canadian shit your saying where if we kill them they win :P I cant tell but open to your reply if Im reading that wrong.

I'm saying using subversive, passive-aggressive tactics towards Un-American entities is playing directly into their hands. Swift, decisive action and not words are what the goyim should do.

Trump would instantly become the anti-Christ in their eyes.

Kek, all the missiles would be shot down by the iron dome and david sling. If it was a ship launching the tomahauks it would get sunk.

White phosphorus it's a chemical and a weapon.

i dont disagree user, my post contains exactly what you want like I said, swift decisive action.

I know how you feel and your passion is real. But humans and death are a volatile cocktail, if not wrapped in some words like I used to show we could make your dream happen, humans in general will be averse to it. what do you think>

>i think banning jewish cults is a bit harsh in an era where we have freedom of religion.

>The real problem is how corrupt and detached the people in the cults are, its not really the cults its the people in them. Their fanaticism cant be cured through re education camps or any such thing. Only swift action to eliminate the people is the noble and just thing to do.

The enemy within would rise up.

The GOP would impeach Trump for war crimes before the sun set.

America would get nuked, which I guess is a positive outcome.

Impotent, nu-male, Pre-2016 speech. Trump is far from perfect but he has shown strength in tone and the elimination of circumlocution are, as they always have been, THE MOST effective way to communicate and do things.

I grant you that I like where your heart is and if you had a pussy I'd definitely be peeing in it right now.

maybe I could be like a Goebbels for Trump, but I mean sadly I dont know if he is going to all in, I mean what with his daughter being brainwashed into the cult and him showing no sign of wanting to save her since Jared is right there with him. I dont know how to feel about those parts, but I dont like it and havent been able to reconcile it yet which is sad.

>All 59 Tomahawk rockets would be shut down by the glorius Iron Dome
>Nobody will hear about those 59 Tomahawks a word
>Next day Trump gets ill and dies in few weeks from unnown illness (Radium poisoning)