Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

>Order sitting in customs for over 24 hours
I thought American customs were supposed to be cool

>1/10
That's really the thing who's bothering me. It's a shame because she look damn cool.

There's also pic related at 1/8 which is fine but Alter will apparently release a very similar one.

Which non-swimsuit Selvaria is the best?

Vertex

A lot of the time it's actually headed to your state's destination office and it just hasn't updated.

>July order is waiting on a $5 pen
This is suffering.

What's the longest you've waited for a package to leave Japan?

9 days

>two really nice looking Platcha figures
>Escha and Ayesha won't get anything nicer
>Logy never
>don't even bother thinking about Linca and Wilbell

Feels bad.

So there's still hope then.

This is why I stopped pre-ordering things like keychains. It seems like most of the time they hold up the rest of the order, sometimes to the point where they get separated and then you have to pay to ship it separately.

Alter if you like the game style. Vertex if you like Raita's style.

Re-release when? Pretty much the only figure of this Russian slut I like.

Nobody should like Raita's style, IMO

Why does his grotesque skeleton-woman art keep getting made into scales

I wish GSC would sell nendo face plates separately. Hopefully the figma has a similar version.

Because lots of people like it. Simple as that.

I don't think Alphamax has ever done a rerelease? Personally GSC's is the first Alisa I've considered getting.

>selling the only selling point of some nendoroids seperately
they're jews user, the'll never do that

Happening to me right now as well. Last time it happened it showed up at my house the next day so it probably a reporting error

>Order some doujins from Toranoana
>Says they were instock
>But my order is now listed as Backorder
Am I going to be ok?

Is that site easy to order from?

>Amico art illustrated by Takuya Fujima
>It's not lewd

Talk about wasted potential..

How is her sword held up?

They had that box of 9 they sold, but I guess it's not exactly the same as selling face plates separately since none of them were actually from existing nendos.

Don't think I've ever seen a re-release from them. They like recolors though.

magic

post best faceplates ever produced

Find a flaw.

It's probably attached to her ass.

Jinki don't weigh anything.

Clown shoes.

Not Mecha-Saber

he wouldn't be able to decide if he shoud crush or defend neo tokyo 3

Kill yourself.

Clown shoes are supposed to be comically oversized. Those just look strange, because why does Eva Godzilla need shoes?

>feet
Oh man
Is this gonna be exclusive to that tapestry?
Please be next post card design.

Yes there are guides, on how to navigate creating an account and the rest is just ordering and making sure you choose the right stuff on checkout which is largely just google translate and not being dumb

You just create a JP address box with a company like tenso (Which is easy and free) then you have them ship it to that address then tenso ships it to you.

It is stupid and relies on nothing but novelty factor that will wear off.

I just dropped 250 British bongs on art books on a whim.

>we finally get to see Amicos feet

holy fuck I'm buying it if it's not coming from their next post card

I thought bongs is the widely accepted terminus for hours in britain?

the thumbnail is Guts

scale when

Where do I cancel my orders on amiami?

I have a few figures that I can't afford right now that's going to be released soon, but I can't find the cancel button anywhere.

Godzilla still has a slight majority of movies in which he defends the world. May destroy a few cities, but at least at the end of the day, he saved everyone. The 2014 Godzilla is probably one of the biggest "Hero" type Godzillas that've existed.

Mainly because they made Godzilla in the new U.S. series as old as Earth and is basically referred to as the "Sacred Beast of Earth" and such.

It is. He spent a lot of time on those art books

How long have some of your monthly orders that had all the items in-stock, but they haven't prompted you for payment?

What does it mean when domestic shipping info isn't listed on Yahoo Auctions?

read the guide

Have you ever used Big in Japan?

>cancel button
There isn't one. You should probably switch to using HLJ, they let you cancel until they've sent the invoice.

>Meme in Japan

Nope

You have to send them an e-mail requesting cancellation or just don't pay, keep in mind they might just ban your account/CC if you cancel since it's expressly not allowed in their ToS

People are too dumb to read the guide.

It even specifically tells you how to buy from toranoana and that BiJ is the best by to ship it.

Someone is going to be forced to never use amiami again.

I prefer 2you4 but BiJ is probably easier to use for someone that hasn't done forwarding before. They do have slightly better packaging, too.

I actually like 2you4's packaging more, you just have to ask them to repackage or else they'll just send the boxes "as is".

What books?

Get in the fucking zilla Shinji.

Has the Kaijuverse gone too far?

When I first started using them they packaged everything nicely with bubble wrap and a bit of paper without needing to be asked. Then a few months later I received a package where everything had minor damage because they consolidated all the orders on the ticket into a flimsy box with almost no padding. Since then I make a note saying to just use the box it came in if it wasn't damaged, and have had better results. Toranoana boxes are pretty sturdy.
Still annoyed they remove the store receipt though. There should be no reason for them to do it, but it's apparently in their rules to do so.

>BiJ is the best by to ship it.
It's more expensive, but I always prefer proxy services to forwarding ones. Much more convenient to just copy/paste a url and wait.

I just checked them out they have good fares, but they don't offer FedEx or similar. Normally you ship paper by SAL Printed Matter, but if you live in freedomland or any place that doesn't tax you, you use private courier services because they charge by volume not weight, and paper is flat but fucking heavy. So if I buy 3kg of education material, the only option is EMS for close to 7000yen or FedEx economical for about 3000yen.

looks rather nice on the picture but 1/43 is rather small

What? I live in the US and I've shipped close to 3kg of doujinshi at once through 2you4 using RSAL. Living in the US doesn't mean you can't use SAL, so I don't get what you're saying.

It sounds like BiJ is fine, just more expensive than alternatives?

4-5 months

That's been happening a lot lately.

With the price increase recently, seems like Japan Post has been having a hard time.

4 packages combined + shipped using BiJ's forwarding = 1205 yen
4 packaged combined + shipped using 2you4 = 716 yen

So yeah, the difference isn't huge, as long as you have everything on one ticket at either place.

There was another earthquake to the east of Japan recently and they're still recovering.

their economy is in the shitter

Eh, I was about to blog how I got two packages by airmail in 4 and 5 days and one more in international mail in 4. Picked one from the post office today and had two more waiting at home.

Looks like she's gonna slip and cut herself in half.

What does a good figure look like?

I'm guessing what he means is some places are too retarded to pick printed matter rates and go with the 2kg limit of regular SAL small packet, at which point almost anything is probably better than picking SAL parcel. I've had a proxy do it before because the printed matter was partially packaged in card.

What does a retarded question look like?

everytime

>those man hands
who knew sader was a tranny

SAL limit is 2kg, so your RSAL is SAL parcel not regular SAL and parcel is about or more expensive than EMS.

Damn that sucks, fuck buyfagging I'm out of here

Kill yourself on the way out.

I hate the whole f/a/g subculture of calling people edgy for calling off retards, but you fag, you are trying very hard to fit in.

>>>/reddit/

>>I hate the whole f/a/g subculture
How ironic

>I hate the whole f/a/g subculture
What did he mean by this?

That makes sense.

SAL's limit for printed matter is 5kg, so yes it's regular RSAL and not SAL Parcel. I know the difference.

I should just use a more expensive shipping method from now on.

I just EMS everything

There's a lot that goes into it (pose, composition, sculpting and painting detail, quality control, etc.) and it's ultimately somewhat subjective. But, most of the stuff by Alter and Max Factory can be considered good. Go look at their stuff in MFC's database for examples.

Doesn't EMS also go through Parcelforce though?

Not everyone lives with their parents.

I'm paying off the mortgage on my house.

so uh... is Shinji riding that?

I got this one instead. It looks cuter.

I wish Shinji would ride me

I'm going to the post office later today so I'm reposting if anyone is interested in buying these figures. US preferred.

I'll take Snow Miku off your hands for $2.

I'll up the offer by $2.01