I wonder how many of Weinstein's victims

trashed Trump for his pussy grabbing comment while they simultaneously remained silent on Weinstein.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/22121/former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-deletes-tweet-about-amanda-prestigiacomo
hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403
truthrevolt.org/news/time-meryl-streep-gave-standing-ovation-child-rapist-roman-polanski
youtube.com/watch?v=gd3C9aAupQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably most of them

This is from 2014

Every.Single.Fucking.One.

So he raped 6 gorrillion people?

Didn't Usher recently have some sort of scandal?

Noooooooo, Usher got Weinstein'd tooooooooo

I think you're thinking of Nelly.

Fucking Trips

Usher got Cleveland steamrolled

I wonder how much of Sup Forums who vehemently defended similar allegations against Trump (which he basically came out and admitted to), are now clutching their pearls and trashing Weinstein? It really makes you think.

I don't doubt part of them were just mad that trump reminded them they are the equivalent of high class prostitutes, he did say they LET them do anything.

The other part were just projecting the generic hollywood exec on trump.

Weinstein was fired though.

Trump was promoted and supported all the way to the presidency by EVANGELICALS and CONSERVATIVES.

Nelly had a rape scandal and Usher had a herpes scandal

Pic related is the face of a broken man

Oh my god

Maybe Trump has known about this shit bag, and this was partially motivation to activate god mode, assume presidency, and rain fire and fury down on these pedo baby fuckers

I love how everyone is coming forward now and playing the victim

>It's been 30 years and I'm finally ready to speak about how horrible this was

Just say, "Yeah it happened but I didn't give a shit"

Checked

>not taking any chances to spread chaos
Shameful.

Or maybe Trump, who also worked in the entertainment industry, is a degenerate pedo himself who successfully bamboozled Sup Forums.

If you’re really asking, yes, here it is:

Usher has genital herpes, and knew about it. He fucked a girl raw and passed it on. He paid her millions in a settlement.

gee one is a respectable businessman and now potus with a functioning family and the other is a dirty kike that just happens to dwell in the most degenerate spot on planet earth

fucking kill yourself , retard

Harvey "you'll never work in this town again!" Weinstein

Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Deletes Tweet:"The Weinstein Company has taken the lead against sexual harrassment and assault"

dailywire.com/news/22121/former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-deletes-tweet-about-amanda-prestigiacomo

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"

hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

That Time Meryl Streep Gave Standing Ovation for Child Rapist Roman Polanski

truthrevolt.org/news/time-meryl-streep-gave-standing-ovation-child-rapist-roman-polanski

More like:
It happened, I was paid exceptionally well (millions for a movie roll plus a career and contacts) Now people will know I am a prostitute. I better cry rape. RAPE! RAPE!! RAPE!!!
But I will not say Jew.

The cognitive dissonance on this board is amazing to behold.

This.

Checked.
Second, how is this news? A jew, uses his power to be a dick. How is that in the news? Dont jews close ranks? Why the fuck is none of this making any sense? Cosby i almost understand....except hes black so how is he even in trouble? Hes got money and hes black....fucking oj got off and killed two people. The only reason oj is up shit creek is because he has no money.

Jolie/Paltrow/Hermione aren't victims, they're perpetrators along with Weinstein. They conspired to run a prostitution ring in parallel of the movie business using investor money to pay for sex.
The victims are the stockholders the legitimate actresses and the viewing public that was subjected to sub-par acting.

>trump tape
>they just LET (that's CONSENT by the way) you grab them by the pussy
>same thing as someone who admits he's used to just grabbing their tits (NO consent) on a tape
Nope

Has Trump actually grabbed anyone by the pussy or was it just talk like most men do?
People are angry about it (still) because he was right lol.

I fucking wonder who did this Jew fuck to get his whole career ruined.

>BUT ONE IS /OURGOY/!
Leave.
Take your fucking youtube celeb board culture shit and leave. Forever.

That’s called post rape trauma

he never even admitted to it. thats just a lie thats built up over time and people believe it

he said when you are a star/rich and famous, women let you grab them by the pussy. he didn

His lawyers went as far as trying to claim presidential immunity to get the sexual harassment lawsuit against him dropped. I'm sure he a good boy who dindu nuffin..

Lmao!

It's almost like baseless accusations are different than actual rapes wow what a time to be alive

I laughed pretty hard at this

Or maybe you are a sore loser

I'd say probably all of them

percent of polfags who've joked about gassing kikes
>100
percent of polfags who have actually gassed a kike
>0

Men tend to have a very dark sense of humour, faggot

Kek
Liberals BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=gd3C9aAupQI

Checked and 100 percent accurate

Good question, and a Sup Forums worthy project.

Photo of hollywood type, quote about how bad trump is, remark about them helping to cover for this pig.

If there were anyone at all out there with a legitimate claim against Trump's behavior toward them they would be very loud about it. Trump said nothing more than "I like hooking up with women and it's easy for me"

Lewd comments are the same as multiple allegations of harrasment spanning decades? Keep trying.

ALL OF THEM YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!

Or we would have heard about this much sooner.

Not at all. I think both presidential candidates were complete trash. I don't fall for blindly cheering on one team over the other, when in the end they are both trying to fuck everyone over.

Sure thing, lad. I'm sure every one of the 16 women who came out and accused Trump of sexual misconduct were all paid of by Soros and da joos.

I'm sure every one of those allegations that mysteriously disappeared right after Trump won were all true

HRC enables a rapist. The Donald made lewd comments. Believe me, if any of the charges against Trump were valid they would be front page news.

All the hypocrites in pussy hats protesting Trump's nasty comments didn't bother to stand up to Harvey Weinstein. It's a disgusting double standard.

Trump made a joke about the casting couch mentality

Madonna and Ashley Judd WERE the the joke

Rage at being outed directed at the joke.

The rapists were Harvey and his Jew buddies

Now,a year later, we undersand why the head Pussyhats were so batshit crazy

It is a disgusting double standard, just like the blatant hypocrisy on this board.