What is he thinking right now, Sup Forums?

What is he thinking right now, Sup Forums?

YEW THINK

I miss Chester.

He made a tweet today hinting about alien disclosure

YER HOT SHIT DONCHA

FUCK

H O T S H I T

WHAT'S

YER

>What is he thinking right now, Sup Forums?
Pizza and hot dogs

The one positive that could have came from Hillary winning. No doubt that if he had gained access to top secret alien info he would accidentally write it down on handkerchief and leave it in some diner. Then we'd all be privy to it.

Yeah right, who would believe this pizza eating
pedo piece of shit. Fuck you Skippy, go crawl
up Marina Abramavics cunt and die.

>The (((Deep State))) is crumbing because I thought I was 'hot shit' while selling 'pizzas' and 'hotdogs' to mentally ill Jews, some of whom are literal pedophilic faggots who should've been killed a long time ago
He's probably thinking of suicide, before (((someone))) """""suicides""""" him.

Maybe i can fuck some Teenie niggers in Jail....

This

Why do you think the deepstate outed him for a pedo, user?

He thinks hes top shit

Well right about now he is looking at a complete doxx of every Sup Forums user and is perfectly relaxed.

They are among us. Have been for some while now. They enjoy interacting with us. Toying with our sense of selfworth. Laughing at our pretend anonymity. It might not be Podesta himself. But there are those among us with accses to the directories. They have most likely built some fancy plugins by now.

No vpns, no anonymity. With the sys admins this place has im almost 100% certain theres not a single active user with a working vpn right now.

I wounder what they are planning. Got a feeling we will find out soon enough.

inb4 schizo

He thinking about baseball. So he doesn't bust his nut into that young child's butthole to soon.

TFW you realize you ain't hot shit

the aliens bullshit is just a cover. he wants the government to declassify a ton of military shit so the chinks can have access to it. just like his old boss, slick willy, let the chinks steal our nuclear missile tech in the 90s.

he is probably balls deep in an 8 year old OP
pic related is one of his own emails released by wikileaks last year and we all know this wasn't the only one.

HOT SHIT

He was Bill's chief of staff and didn't disclose shit