Is it odd to unironically consider converting to Islam to get away from the rampant degeneracy in the world...

Is it odd to unironically consider converting to Islam to get away from the rampant degeneracy in the world? I'm nominally catholic but even the catholics around me are fucking disgusting. Idk what to do.

White sharia is an actual possibility

No toasties, no gays, no racemixing, no Jews

Fuck it sounds like paradise

join and jihad urself off the earth

Stop being a cuck who wants to hide behind others

If you're a "nominal" Christian then becoming a nominal muslim will do nothing for you.

WEINSTEINED

>Converting to Islam
>Getting away from degeneracy
Choose one. Islam is a degenerate religion at its very core.

why would you not consider Protestant religions before Islam?

how about you just kys and save a few lives before you turn into a goatfucking jihadist and kill people for a pedophile false prophet

If you are White there is zero point.

Being visibly White means you wouldn't have any status as a protected class the way actual mudslimes do.

Secondly it would mean breathing in the smelly thick air caused by several shitskins all around you.

No thanks!

Born again brother

Toby Maguire was raped in both earholes by an unnamed Hollywood executive

Come home to orthodoxy

yeah. very odd. faggot.

Everyone in Hollywood needs to name names now!

Catholicism isn't the only way to follow Christ

all the kike religions are trash, just destroy degenerates, problem solved

I used to think that people who cried shill were just bullshittin, but I’ll be damned if this isn’t a fucking shill thread!

You are not catholic. Not a practicing one if you birth out rather than man up and fight. Italian catholic maybe?

How do you think people are going to react to a fucking white islamic? Not smart, unless you truly believe in what they believe, just don't be in people's face about it.

Orthodox christanity is the pill ziomek

No usury too.

How so?
List some examples. Whatever Islam is can't be worse than the options we have now.

because hes an idiot who is falling for satans plan to a T

>push degeneracy in the christian west
>degeneracy occurs
>blame it on how christianity is inherently weak (protip: its not)
>pushback begins
>shill islam and "white sharia" as the answer because muslim countries seem to be immune to degeneracy even though they literally rape goats and bachi bachi boys
>west becomes muslim
>no more christians
>satan wins