Why do so many people on Sup Forums believe climate change is a hoax? The science is there...

Why do so many people on Sup Forums believe climate change is a hoax? The science is there. And the seasons have been really weird the past few years.

NO ONE on Sup Forums cares

now fuck off jew scum

Please keep negative opinions to yourself, if you're not interested in a thread, than move on.

>Please keep negative opinions to yourself

whis is not reddit gaiboi, I can't be kicked from this thread and will urge you to KYS anytime i want fag.

I think that you're stupid for replying to a thread that you say you don't care about.

I think you care more about jews than climate change. otherwise you would have defended your thread.

you are retarded and probably a jew. now fuck off.

But I wasn't defending Jews and this is my thread, so it is you who should "fuck off".

you are, you made a thread about climate change and now you are discussing jews.

OP is a fat disgusting fucking JEW.

>The science is there
More like the business is there

Do you have any evidence for your claim?

yes. you talk about jews when you could be talking climate change.

OP is a gay jew.

But you're talking about Jews, I want to talk about climate change, but you insist on talking about Jews. By your own logic, you're a Jew, user.

so what, you are not talking about your shit and you never do, jew confirmed.

Climate change. You're argument is now invalid, by your own logic.

>The science is there

Science this! *unzips dick*

you can't out autisteme, I will be here to the end of your thread.

"fighting semitism" until the last heeb

Your dick has a zipper?

But I've already won.

This is the most retarded shit, I don't know how anyone believes this.

You mean to tell me that scientists make more money from big business by accepting climate change than by denying it? Big oil companies would love to pay any scientist who would deny climate change. You think there are, what, big nuclear, solar, and wind energy companies that can even come close to competing with that? Please.

no, you are still a jew fag. I won

Climate change is a Jewish hoax.

Because they believe jooz own us all and that jooz cant be trusted
Seriously some people are fucking dumb

Before the black death broke out for the second time in Europe there was a mini ice age. Strange that a mini ice age occured hundreds of years before industrialisation.
Almost like the planets weather goes through long term cycles or something.
Really activates the almonds.

Ok. Climate change is real. Now show me ,conclusively, the evidence to suggest it was entirely man made.

>Implying that politicians actually help stop climate change.
>Implying politicians don't use climate change as an excuse to take your money through environmental taxes.
Wew lad.

Because it is.

Its not just about money its about creating a convincing narrative to control human behaviour. You'd know that if you weren't a Jew.

I don't think anyone actually believes its literally a hoax. "We don't really give a shit and its not worth paying more taxes over" is more accurate.

>the science is there
>the seasons have been weird

wow you really got my gears turnin there, burger

why don't you take one of those pistols you have such open access to and point it at your temple and pull the trigger

>Its not about money
The comment I was responding to claimed it was about money, or literally "business".

>its about controlling behavior.
For what purpose? Hypothetically, what action would be performed when you accept the narrative that benefits those who construct the narrative?

>Jews
Enjoy your scapegoat I guess.

We don't believe its a hoax.

We're skeptical that climatologists can reliably predict the weather 100 years into the future.

Likewise we doubt the objectivity of a field of science that is being funded to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars in government grants so that it can validate a global warming hypothesis that is used to justify hundreds of billions of dollars in corporate subsidies to green companies, and hundreds of billions of payments to third world governments as well as dictating the regulation of trillions of dollars of economic activity in the energy sector.

If you think the field of Climatology is objective at this point then I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd love to sell you.

The science is literally not there, bro.

There are a lot of scientists that dont play that shit.

Youre just some fucking bugman and you ignore the because climate change theory is apart of your identity.

Or youre a subversive jew.

Climate change is a Chinese hoax made up by the Chinese.

What possible benefit could there be for the elites to have a narrative fully accepted which justifies their continual assaults on sovereignty and economic and personal freedoms, allows them even greater control of markets, allows them to shut down competitors, allows for the creation of an unregulated carbon-credit crypto-currency, allows for the creation of multi-billion dollar slushfunds for NGOs and the UN to use at their discretion?

Also respond to the points in the pic in