Repill thread: MAGA THE WORLD edition

drop those redpills for our based newcomers!

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/North/Lets-Pay-Some-Attention-Mexicos-Southern-Border-and-OTMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plz go back to the the_donald.

actually we should thank them, because all those people south of mexico are just heading to the USA. Mexico is a shithole.

Mexico don't have a wall on their southern border retard. It's one of the most porous national borders in the world with a constant stream of illegal immigrants passing across.

then get your facts straight you lame as fuck OP

there is no wall.

whoaaa look at the size of this border walll holly shitt its soo big

>where is it ??

Did the Emus tell you that, faggot? I've been to both borders. The truth is they are both fucked up. Trackless jungle on theirs, open desert on ours. The only difference is the hard labor prison sentences Central Americans face for attempting to stay in Mexico. They get a pass if they keep trudging on to America. The Elite of Mexico have no concern for dirty blooded Indians.

Redpill No. 1: LURK

Shills are scared of info

Yes, I agree with OP.
The wall between Mexico and Guatemala separates people of the same race, latinos, so it is an economic wall.
The US-Mexico wall separates whites from latinos so it is racist.

>Mexicans and Guatemalans are the same
that's pretty racist desu

I've been saying this for years.

You still get more white children if you breed them that way.

Do your children a favor. Make them white!

The two movements most feared by the Globalists are the Exclusive Community Movement by the far right/pro whites and the Workers Rights movement by the far left. Both outcomes turn cheap labor into expensive labor, just for a start. Exclusive Communities can still ship in cheap laborers and used to do this when such communities were legal. This is why Workers Rights is more damaging to the Globalists. This does not mean that Exclusive Communities in the hands of common men will be tolerated. Currently, only the 1% really has access to exclusive communities due to the expense needed to maintain them. If/when the common men get the right to form them back, the mass immigration/cheap labor scheme grinds to a slow crawl at best. If the pro whites get their way, cheap labor will be a distant memory.

Workers Rights + Exclusive White Communities = The Most Dreaded Movement Ever Formed. A man named Adolf Hitler tried such a movement. The Central Bankers destroyed his country because of it.

That's the wall between Haiti and Dominican Republic. Like we haven't all been there at one time or another.

That's clearly not the Hatian border, there's trees on both sides.

It's almost as if OP is a complete retard

This is a redpill general.

Not cucked identity politics general.

The one on the bottom is much shorter, retard. That means the top one is 3 times as racist.

>identity politics
posts pic of Trump

Glad to see a redpill thread up. Keep up the good work, OP

>american education

how's it a redpill if everyone has seen all this shit?
it's just a circlejerk over 5-10 year old infographs

Sir we have a big one!

>a big beautiful door!

go back to t_d

OP is a prime example of why we need these infographics

Stop shilling for Alex Jones . Mexico literally has no southern border wall you retard

op is a faggot. there is no wall on mexicos southern border. pic is fake and gay

cis.org/North/Lets-Pay-Some-Attention-Mexicos-Southern-Border-and-OTMs

Just ignore bluepills.

This is the future

women will be replaced

BUMP IF YOU WANT MORE

best post so far

10 years from now

this will be the future

are americans unironically this retarded?

please explain to me how is it gay

please

are you ready my brothers

look at the file name you dumb neet.

The future looks beautiful