START THE MEME MACHINES

WE NEED TO START THE MEME MACHINES TO SPREAD THIS HAPPENING OF WEINSTEIN

IT'S OUR CHANCE, THE MOMENT WE ALL WAITED FOR!!!

YOUTUBE CHANNELS, JEWBOOK PAGES, TWITTER WE MUST PUT THE NORMIES TAKING ABOUT THIS QUICKLY!

WE MUST TAKE THE JEW MENACE DIOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CtolHpkkPIA?t=44
dailywire.com/news/22121/former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-deletes-tweet-about-amanda-prestigiacomo
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/its-new-york-thing-snl-creator-lorne-michaels-on-why-weinstein-was-left-out-show.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403
truthrevolt.org/news/time-meryl-streep-gave-standing-ovation-child-rapist-roman-polanski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT BEGINS!

I'm in

Bump

youtu.be/CtolHpkkPIA?t=44

Ohh look who it is.

can I get a quick rundown?

Make sure they know he's a Jew and that Jews are a separate race (not white). Go Go Go Go Go Go!

>She just had sex for fame
Roaties will defend this

...but user, I don't care about Weinstein or pretty much anything that goes on Babylonwood or HIV+ Commiefornia. For me they're already dead. I couldn't meme them even if I wanted to.

Weinstein a jew raped multiple a-list actress, its been found out and we wont be persecuted because, of course, he is hewish

>Angelina Jolie
>Gweneth Palmrow
>Emma Watson
>That italian model
>Lana del Rey
>much more

miramax sackerd him to cover their asses

bump for jew removal

Ends now?? Why didn't you end it way back then?

is there correlation between leaked hollywood sex photos and weinsteined?

yes!
Spread it

locked and loaded

This is high quality creativity

>Miley was gonna blow the lid on the whole thing
Holy shit!

Spread this brother!

The fbi is far more important. Niggers like you are detracting from the real cause..

The FBI is too heavy for normies to understand yet. We need lighter things

Can you reccommend a subreddit?

No, never went to reddit.

i've heard of r/kekistan and the donald here, so

They're gonna absorb it from here. I was trying to reach more normies, without the post being deleted.

Did he grab someone by the pussy?

somebody turn the blacked meme into a new Jewed meme. use jewish guy holding white actresses faces. you know? i know someone here has the skillz...

Harvey "...or you'll never work in this town again!" Weinstein

Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Deletes Tweet:"The Weinstein Company has taken the lead against sexual harrassment and assault"

dailywire.com/news/22121/former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-deletes-tweet-about-amanda-prestigiacomo

'It's a New York thing': SNL creator Lorne Michaels on why Weinstein was left out of show

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/its-new-york-thing-snl-creator-lorne-michaels-on-why-weinstein-was-left-out-show.html

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"

hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

That Time Meryl Streep Gave Standing Ovation for Child Rapist Roman Polanski

truthrevolt.org/news/time-meryl-streep-gave-standing-ovation-child-rapist-roman-polanski

SNL BTFO

muh Trump Derangement Syndrome

Use the Anti-semitic line
Or the trump hypocrisy line how they all decried Trump but silence on Weinstein
kek

Is his cum sold on her Gloop website?

it sure do suck now, fellow goys

so true

Kind reminder that this is actually a slide threat because vegas didn't go as smoothly as (((they))) had hoped. Weinstein is an obvious one, and the media will take it from here regardless of our presence.

No, the normies have to know

the normies are exposed to this already 500% more than the paddock discrepancies. thank you for the shill post though :-)

>the normies have to know

yes on both

>claism to be sexually harassed
>Sup Forums finds nudes
>Libtards blame the hacker known as Sup Forums
Can't Wait

Nice try Juden. What we need to do instead is focus on those who are all to eager to turn the jew in. All of those celebs must be exposed too, not just the king jew. Plus all other hollywood people. This random jew being thrown to the wolves is being done because he pissed someone off, or just because they need a distraction.