What does Sup Forums think of this Camille Paglia

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.com/article/Why-George-Lucas-Is-the/134942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOVE her! Watch the conversation between her and Jordan Peterson from last week. Really great!

>Sup Forums was right

the fucking movie

she is literally a Sup Forums is always right postercunt.

She's one of those feminists from before they went insane. She's not too bad

Bitter cunt who really wishes the advances in methodologies hadn't made her speciality outdated.
Seriously, a fucking straight-up stylistic analysis of Hitchcock's Birds as your PhD thesis? in the 80s?
Also, does nothing really noteworthy other than try to be edgy and say "feminism is bad because it's bad, postmodernism is wrong because it's wrong". If you're going to criticize some important elements of academic methodology that really do deserve and need to be criticize, then do it properly and don't just do it to score edge points.
Gad Saad and Jordan Peterson are doing a far better job at what she tries to do.

I'm not sure what pol thinks of her but personally I feel like her head is going to explode every time she talks.

holy fuck, my sides:

"In an 2017 interview with The Weekly Standard, Paglia stated,"It is certainly ironic how liberals who posture as defenders of science when it comes to global warming (a sentimental myth unsupported by evidence) flee all reference to biology when it comes to gender." [73]"

Um, she teaches art history. And I think her points are very good.

She is /ourgirl/.

100% /ourgirl/.

The funny thing is that she considers hereself as a transsexual, yet she is more Sup Forums than some of these newfag redditors ever be

I like her rejection of social constructionism but she went full retard denying the climate change consensus.

Not everyone can just rant about Jews all day.

She's a woman. Not very bright but sometimes she says something good.

chronicle.com/article/Why-George-Lucas-Is-the/134942

>history art teacher and stylistic analyst UNIRONICALLY going for the "he was the first one to be successful with new technics therefore he is better" argument
That's it, I'm done
goodnight Sup Forums
I hope I won't wake up

I had only somewhat heard of her before the Jordan Peterson interview. I loved listening to them. Are there other good interviews with her online?

>heard Sexual Personae was good
>went to library
>only Paglia book on the shelf was Glittering Images
>Star Wars Episode III is the greatest artistic achievement of our time

She's Pretty based actually

okay okay

you're a know-nothing faggot

When will Camille give up on feminism entirely?
She still seems to cling to "muh true feminism" like Christina Hoff Summers

Because every other woman is a feminist and she doesn't want to be outcast from the social circle at large because of wrongthink. It's acceptable to be a controversial feminist, but completely unacceptable to be a non-feminist woman.

She's not /ourgirl/ but she's a decent enough person and I don't see any reason to attack her.

BASED feminists are like BASED black guys or faggots or whatever. Like, good for them for not being terrible, but they don't deserve to be propped up because their interests are inherently opposed to Sup Forums's

woke feminist from a forgotten era when women weren't completely retarded

now that I think about it I'm not sure what happened

The feminism of her generation is objectively wrong. Giving women the vote led to the erosion of Western masculinity and political impetus, which led both proliferation of general pro-migrant acts, as well as the vetoing of pro-european migration acts. The only vote the woman should have pertains to the type of seasoning she will apply to the pot roast. Of this she may be queen.