Come on Sup Forums say it with me:

Come on Sup Forums say it with me:
>4th interdimentional chess

Archive: archive.is/wNBVX
Original: breitbart.com/immigration/2017/10/10/ivanka-endorses-daca-amnesty-visa-workers/

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/08/ted_cruz_to_illegal_immigrant_youth_yes_i_will_deport_you.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her and her jewish husband need to go

>infiltrating the jew

it's beyond chess white argie. beyond all of us.

fuck Ivanka

Kushner is the problem. He has his entire arm up her coochie. Kushner doing what he is told.

We are fucked.

Ivanka has ruined our last hope.

Sooo...any chance Mueller fucks Kushner?

I feel you annon (pic related)
Stop making excuses for Donald & blaming others. The man is not retarded, the guy is not getting manipulated but Cooperating.

Ivanka wanted Trump to drop the travel ban, but Trump didn't give a shit.
I think it's time for people to calm down on this whole Ivanka bullshit.

Just like the climate change shit. Ivanka pushed for Trump to stay in the paris accord, she even self-invited "important" people to Trump in hope of sway his thoughts on it. But he went on with it either way.
Tl;dr.. She advices him, but that doesn't mean he will take her advice.

Donald has already flirted with the idea of keeping DACA if he gets migration reform through congress so I wouldnt be so sure my fellow Arian.

No, he flirted with the idea of keeping parts of DACA if the dems agreed on supporting certain immigration terms, like funding the wall.

Blumpf BTFO

Barron Trump 2020

why does he need to negotiate when the GOP has majority everywhere?
you can be sure there is a 12 year old jewish little girl thats getting prep just in case.

BASED TRUMP
HE HAS A PLAN
DON'T LET THE SHILLS GET TO YOU
* MORE YEARS
THEN BASED IVANKA WILL BECOME PRESIDENT
PRAISE KEK

why doesnt trump save his daugher from this brainwashed cult, why is he allowing this to happen to her?

Is he going to abandon Barron as well like he did Ivanka and let him end up nothing more than a brainwashed jewish puppet who hates america?

Trump is not negotiating. The negotiations ended some time ago. This is a cold civil war. Congress has united in their opposition to the people's president. They're right in the middle of the biggest blunder of all time. The midterms will be a bloodbath the uniparty establishment won't survive. Their platform is "Yes we betrayed you and every popular principle and legislative goal we've stood for over the past 20 years , but Trump is a big meanie doo-doo-face.
Trump wins, game over. We're just enjoying the inevitable.

Did not fucking read but why do his daughter's actions matter to you, OP? Come on say it with me:
>OP is a faggot

Maybe they know Dems won't go for it or her opinion doesn't matter. I'm not OK with this.

>OP is a faggot
Since you mentioned yes.

On the other hand. It matters since it surfaced that she was a supporter of the Syria bombing show of force.

If this shit gets trough the wall is fucking useless.

Get those fucking kikes out now.

oy vey!

The correct choice was Ted Cruz, of course, whose positions Trump stole even if he never intended to follow through on them.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/08/ted_cruz_to_illegal_immigrant_youth_yes_i_will_deport_you.html

Fucking Ivanka is trash. She's the worst Trumpling in a family that includes Tiffany and Eric. Pathetic.

>tfw this post was considered a legitimate defense sixteen months ago posted by more than half of those engaged in that prolonged raid from /r/the_donald
>tfw this post is still considered a legitimate defense today by /ptg/

Mexicans and Indians that come and become Americans will feel eternally grateful to the Trump family and vote for Jr., Ivanka and maybe one day Barron.

This is barely 3D chess. It's simple long-term strategem.

Also consider that Mexicans consider themselves white after a generation or two and become far more conservative.

Oh, look, its a fool.

>The negotiations ended some time ago
Ah. I see what's happening now.

Dont know what you talking about....
Everything is just fine.