Opinions?

Opinions?

Digibro hates it, so I hate too.

It was pretty good but it though ir was smarter than it actually was.

inb4 raison d'etre

Gradually turned to shit with a corny ending. A failure across the board. manglobe should just never make anime again.

Does Re-L have really pale skin or is that part of her makeup too?

Ambitious, but mostly pretentious.
Also putting a filler episode right before the climax was dumb as fuck, and the ending in general wasn't much payoff for the excellent world building that lead up to it.

It was interesting, but the entire show felt like it was leading up to something and then it shat itself. The final episodes were a mess.
Also what said.

Had it's moments but it went to pieces as soon as they got to the end of the early episodes. I recall reading that they had planned the first few episodes in detail but the rest were done in a more on the fly fashion, but I am not sure if it's true.

First episode was really good, a good blend of unique designs, hints of a world you wanted to figure out, and all around intrigue. The episode in the middle 12 or 13, whichever was the iggy one was good. Even the final episode was OK in my view (I mostly remember liking the tragic parts like pino's papa's fate). However the in between bits, not so good, especially the parts where they just created the most random inexplicable reasons to exposition dump, or kind of strange not too enjoyable fight scenes, and the general lack of direction at times.

I like what it tried to do, but I don't think I really like what it is.

was pretty good on the whole, and while it had its missteps as others have mentioned it was still a real breath of fresh air among the usual friendship shounens and moeblobs.

Garbage.

I can appreciate the effort they put into it but it after they left the city it was just kind of eh.

Looks great, started off strong, but in the middle it really bored me, and I can't even remember how it ends. Pino is what kept me through the series.

It was alright, the ending was a lot more upbeat than I thought it'd be.

I thought we'd get a Texhnolyze ending

Please don't actually listen to what people on Sup Forums say

muh baseless reference to continental philosophy

But why? They've never been wrong.

Raison d'etre

>no anime discussion on an anime discussion board

p good fallout core

love how every dome have his quirk
my fav was cartoon land

Personally I thought it was much better than people give it credit for. It lost it's way during the middle, but the strong opening and ending carried the show. My main complaint with the series would be the fact that it didn't really go into the most interesting themes it presented in any depth.

Good visuals and sound and world-building too.

Anime discussion is great but there's no way in hell I'd ever let my own opinion of something ever be swayed by what somebody says on here.

>They've never been wrong.

So if they're wrong, your post is also wrong, therefore they aren't wrong, user. You started a paradox!

I'm barely part of it

It had its faults, but I liked it a lot overall.