CUCKSTINY

Destiny is talking to James Allsup right now.

destiny.gg/bigscreen

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
streamable.com/3d3zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one gives a shit. fuck off back to twitter with your spam.

it's not even fair when destiny debates people. he has like super autism that lets him remember a ton of facts. it's frustrating. you literally can't win, he's the fucking rainman of facts.

Jesus fucking christ he is just as bad than any piece of shit from here. Why can't someone actually smart talk to Destiny?!?!?

destiny loses every debate but his retard fans always triumphs hard.

they are manlet jews, leave them be.

who /dawgpill/ here?

tuned in late, how long have they been debating for?

>nitpicking irrelevant bullshit

This is all Destiny does, I can't listen to any of his debates because it takes 20 minutes to get through a single point.

30 min, should be going for another half hour

Why not go on? If you know his tactics then you are one step ahead

Finally shaved his stupid fucking goatee.

Well that is another person who got fucking destroyed by Steven.

Can any of you cucks do better? Because face it this is what peek masculinity looks like otherwise.

THAT IS WHO WE KEEP FUCKING LOSING TO!!!

We all here at Sup Forums need to step up our game for fucks sake! This is just so fucking sad...

you should work harder on your shit posting

Your shitty attempt at bait is the only thing sad here

What a coincidence! I think Destiny is really smart and knowledgeable too!

Not true. I'll grant that most of the low IQ retards Destiny brings on get blown out by that slack jawed manlet but Shkreli completely demolished him. It's not that Shkreli was even right, but he took the standard snide sniping Destiny does and hit him back a hundred times harder. These real time debates are rarely about the truth but about making the other guy look bad.

Jim also beat Destiny so hard you could see Destiny starting to cry and do his beta move of bitching to the stream after the debate is over. But Jim is a low key genius debate who gets opponents to argue their positions into absurdity. Regime change in Mexico kek. Even Sarcuck shit on him.

almost every post in this thread is people from dgg chat

no viral marketing allowed

That's some mighty fine wish fulfillment you got there kid

holy shit destiny fans are the epitome of cringe. how many shekels have you donated to him you fucking loser?

Kek, I wonder how many leftists actually believe this

I don't watch him, you fucking loser

Density got destroyed by Nick Fuentes

>I don't watch him, you fucking loser

>This meme flag

Sad

t. user from Bizarro world

So the debate is over, and another one has been slaughtered by Steven.

You all are fucking pathetic

Is it possible to meme a Sam Hyde v Destiny "debate"

why does he need that many graphics cards?

who the hell is jim?

He used to build computers, so that is probably stock

I think he is refering to the Alt-Hypothesis, who people on here meme about how how "oh he is the one that actually beat destiny" for some reason.

What's this meme about Shkreli demolishing on destiny? did you even watch the video? Shkreli literally left the conversation referring to destiny as his new friend and saying that he'd gladly chat with him again.

Nboards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/144833138o Jim is Mister Metokur, Alt Hype is Ryan Faulk who, would did in fact beat Destiny, unless you think "hmm I don't think that's right" is a well constructed and effective rebuttal.

Dead link.

link was a typo

Not from Bizarro world

Mr. Metokur aka Internet Aristocrat

Yeah I watched the video. Destiny tried to do the "no studies I've seen" bullshit and Shkreli called him out. Shkreli then did some patronizing analogies to league of legends, made fun of Starcraft streamers, implied it was pathetic to be a videogame streamer as opposed to someone looking for cures for medicine. But the best was in the beginning where Destiny calls someone autistic and Shkreli took him to the cleaners for being insensitive even though everyone understands its just gaming bants. Destiny figured out as much but Shkreli held firm and Destiny caved in like the little bitch he is.

People who debate can still be friends though it's clear a billionaire CEO like Shkreli isn't serious about being friends with a washed up Twitch streamfaggot. He just likes fucking around.

why would anyone with a brain cast their pearls before swine?

No, I'm not talking about Alt-Hypothesis. Jim is Mr. Metokur, one of the few that "beat" destiny. When I mean "beat", I don't mean one was proven true and the other proven false because I happened to think Destiny was right and Jim wrong on some points, but in the performance aspect which is what counts in live debate - as in, taking in impartial people to watch and asking who did the better job presenting their case.

This
>oMg alt right BTFO yet again by desteney
Meme is apex cringe

I fell for this and wasted 2 hours of my life watching debates of him with Naked Ape and Sargon

This little cucklet got absolutely assraped and even in the case of naked Ape had to stop the debate and then butthurt raged afterwards.
Absolute Cuckoldrus

His whole argumentation is a fast talking regurgitation of buzzwords
>Refugees are good for the economy
>America is raycess
>White supremacy is literally taking over
>Wymmenz are discriminated
There is one thing here a master at and that's retaining
As soon as he sees his point to be refugee he starts clinging on some sematincts and compely diverts away, trapping his opponent into perpetual loop of derailment of something of derailment of something of derailment etc
Against a moderately intelligent person this cheap trick doesn't fly though and then he gets epically butthurt and loses his computer and starts rattling away like a machine gun, basically the cheap womanly overbabbling trick

You leftist spastics spamming his cuck as some kind of ebin debater need to be boiled alive

Don't waste your time guys

He beat No Bullshit so bad that he had to literally start making the dude's arguments for him

Not saying it's justifiable, but still

i highly doubt sam hyde knows enough of his shit to debate, he'd end up becoming one of those unprepared retards who go on destiny's stream just to be btfo

why don't you debate him then?

Yeah his spergout with Tim Heidecker was cringe. Especially the
>"I'M WORKING CLASS YOU'RE NOT REEEE"

Bullshit

Destiny is shit no one gives a fuck

Why do I need to, you insufferable fanboy cuck?

Nick Fuentes btfo destiny real hard bud

to stop fanboy threads from popping up

Yeah I seen the Nick Fuentes debate. It's obvious Nick is young, he lacks a lot of wisdom. He came off as extremely naive and was misrepresenting a lot of things.

Methodical annihilation, another win for the alt right slayer.

Let's hope Nick does better on Friday, rumor has it Nicks gonna bail, considering the outcome of their first encounter.

they will literally never stop

should i make Sup Forums my new home?

Can I get a timestamp on the Mister Metokur debate? Because 30 minutes in on fast speed, it's hilarious how many of Destinys points were proven true about Trump. How did he lose this?

>Destiny
>James Allsup

Who are these and why should I care? Are they big in the political word?

>gets destroyed
>less fanboys
>less fanboy threads
just destroy him in a debate, ez right?

James is /ourguy/

He just drank a shitload of this, he might no be /yourguy/ anymore.

>Fashwave poster
>Anime hoodie

No that's cancer.

These faggots are both retarded. I can't watch this shit.

Nico nico nii :3

The fuck is up with this faggots head and voice though?

Does he have some sort of illness?

ideologies are never really destroyed as long as they fulfill some need in their believers

an hour in. Destiny won some of the early rounds, as, like you said, his predictions about Trump were better; Destiny also provided a superior defense of free trade though Jim's protectionist defense wasn't bad. But the discussion about Mexico, the wall, and affirmative action, were wins for Jim mainly because he forced Destiny to take ridiculous positions.

i mean, you don't have to kiss him if you don't wanna

He should invest in a voice changer and paper bag.

Destiny does make a mistake too often of taking a position based solely on being non-hypocritical. He values consistency way too much. Like the whole, "if you can fuck someone your age, you can also fuck your family member who is an adult." Like, c'mon.

watching the vod now. destiny is actually more convincing atm

i think he pulls it off pretty well, at least he's winning

I hate beady meme. Literally an psyop. Listen to his speeches.

he has a negative view of incest because of how a lot of those relationships have problems with things like power dynamics and it shouldn't be encouraged by legalizing, but says that incest itself is morally neutral. I think the example he used was if two gay brothers in their twenties had a consensual relationship, that was fine. See the nobs debate for more depth to it.

I don't think he's all that consistent when push comes to shove but he's definitely a lot more consistent than most people which is why Metokur's tactic of pushing Destiny's principles to absurdity worked. Inconsistent people would have hand waved or changed topics at that point.

yes, nobs conceded that point and consequently lost the debate

streamable.com/3d3zx

>But the discussion about Mexico, the wall, and affirmative action, were wins for Jim mainly because he forced Destiny to take ridiculous positions.
I see people say this all the time, bringing up the "haha we wants to bomb mexico!!"-shit, but it didn't seem near that bad to me. The point was basically that it's better to make Mexico a better country through assissting them through military means to surpress the cartels.
I mean it wouldn't work either way, since the cartels are probably mixed up in it and Mexico would never agree to receive the aid; the point wasn't near as bad as "lmao just bomb mexico xD" though.