Is NGE the best anime ever made?

Is NGE the best anime ever made?

No.

It is.

yes

Maybe

More like the most overrated

Is Evangelion the Evangelion of anime?

Its the only anime I have ever rewatched. I guess that makes it a best.

Asuka is the best anime character ever made.

Very true. Asuka is a miracle.

She a best, Rei a shit.

Asuka is shit.
Rei best girl

>generic doll with no personality
>hundreds of copies of her exist in a fish tank

>best

Looks like you mixed up the names there.

No that's Puella Magi® Madoka Magica™

>I like le toilet man best

those are some long legs

It was, but it looks like ReZero is going to take that title soon.

It's the best animated work ever.

It's been second place for a decade

Its pretty good but fucking shit is it overrated.

Calm down guys.

Not even the best Gainax

Nope, Sword Art Online is better.

Why should we calm down when it feels so good to be an evafag.

If you limit the selection to TV series yes, if you include OVAs and movies maybe not, but it's still in Anime Olympus.

I like Gurren Lagann as much as the next guy but I don't see how it's better than Eva.

No

I don't know

>3
EoE is objectively the best thing the medium can offer and only a newfag will try to argue this.

/thread

6-6.5/10

t. toiletfag

What's a 10 according to you then?

K-On!

Wrong pic.

Don't have a 10/10 man sorry

What's your favorite show then? And why don't you have any 10s?

People like give it overblown praise when they haven't even seen 10% of animation, which naturally creates a backlash.
Personally I haven't watched past episode two yet since I got bored. The theme is good though.

No one has seen 10% of animation. I bet 50% of animation aren't even available on the internet.

That's right. People are really quick to call stuff they like "the best EVER" when they really mean "the best i've ever seen".

It's just part of the competitive drive humans have though so w/e.

I don't know really the ova(s) for Samurai x would be the thing I say I like the most out of anime, slowly been losing hope for the medium and trying to rediscover it while watching older series that I didn't watch.
(the funny part of that is the creator of Samurai x said that nge is his favorite)

I don't have a 10/10 because I don't think any series is without its flaws. There's nothing wrong with that either. I like NGE, but I don't think it comes close to matching and or exceeding the hype it gets. But I can understand why it gets the hype in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned, 10/10 doesn't mean perfect or flawless, just the top tier of things or things you've consumed.

>samurai x ova's
my man, they were god tier

Is Sword Art Online the .hack of our time?

Well if that's the case then yeah its samurai x

:)

Was there ever someone autistic enough to figure out a raw estimate of NERV's budget?

I guess we can assume SEELE's budget was pretty much unlimited since they were basically the Illuminati, but what about NERV?

>He fell for the MAL memes

lol i don't even know what you're talking about