Harvey Weinstein’s wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman...

>Harvey Weinstein’s wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, is leaving him — as more women continue to step forward to accuse the movie mogul of decades of sexual harassment and assault.

>Weinstein, 65, and Chapman, 41, married in 2007 and have two children together — India Pearl, 7, and Dashiell Max Robert, 4.

>“My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time,” Chapman says in a statement to PEOPLE.

Who's next to fall?

Anyone who waits more than 0 days to claim rape is a liar

Who the fuck is this faggot and why am I seeing him everywhere?

A jew that Mel Gibson warned you about

The absolute state of this cunt.

>Cum stain on jeans
>Dirty shoes from hiding in bushes

jews got cum all over his shoes wtf. nasty fat fuck.

kek was going to post this

This. Fuck this guy, but the rape claims, like most rape claims, are total bullshit. Christ, fucking hate women sometimes.

says more about the bitch that doesnt swallow than about him I think

>I definitely had no idea of my husbands previous exploits
>I definitely only learned about it on the news the same time as everyone

how long til this guy kills himself

this will mainstream the jq and holocaust 2.0

So much for innocent until proven guilty

Why are you people defending the scum of the earth?

pretty much what I was going for. I mean he could be a BAD MAN but a woman who waits for fame until her chance to out an abuser, that's fully not legit and I look forward to all the stock-standard excuses like "I was scare" and "but money kept me alive so I had to say yes"

((Weinstein)) is just the beginining

Sup Forums will bring every hollywood kike down until America is great again

Because some people are rocks amongst fish. Go with the flow if you want, but you'll get fucking salty and on't say I didn't warn you.

Maybe is she had been a better wife all those innocent starlets wouldn't have been raped.

>Im going to dump my husband because he's unpopular

Not that I approve of Weinstein but

1. She obviously knew what was up
2. She married him for his money
3. Stand by your man

Goddammit, you guys don't miss shit

after he gets comp'd in las vegas

This kike looks like he crawled down off of a Nazi propaganda poster. Gas him yesterday.

>sexual harassment and assault.

The absolute state of western countries where trying to stick your cock while being less than a super model constitutes a crime

Does he always have Forest Whitaker eye?

This creep needs to be exposed once and for all.

You know, bravo on this post. Weinstein is a piece of shit, but the whole story really tells volumes of the depraved state of mind our society is in.

>Waiting until the 'right time' to report abuse.

Who the fuck knows how many women suffered at the hands of this turd mound vs. the women that actively sought it out and were totally 'confident' of their actions?

It's enough to turn an atheist religious because you realize God is in the written word; that is, simply, a concise list of rules we all agree to obey. We no longer have that. We no longer have trust. Weinstein might as well be any semi-successful piece of shit degenerate.

I believe in good people. Don't start treating each other like subhumans because these faggot kikes try to trigger us. Treat others as you would be treated and eat the difference. Do it for a little longer. I believe now in the power of faith.

well he knocked up the spears sister

there's no fucking way she didn't know what was going on.
She's a scumbag, regardless of if harvey did some naughty or not

Yeah especially when he's paying you're bills and could have your career or you killed if you start shit, wouldn't expect a kangaroo to understand

>I believe in good people.
Oh. I barely believe in my own sentience. I guess that's where we're different user.

>chapman
>kyle chapman
>stickman

somethings fucky boys

And yet Harvey still got to reproduce with that 9.5/10, who gives a shit if she leaves him, his lineage has been passed on - he already won

being raped for money is called PROSTITUTION and is fully legal like dude man come on. these aren't starving people falling on hard times in a communist regime, they are children in america and for the purpose of this argument, they have all the basic rights and protections you like to pretend they have.

All of these Hollywood actresses acting like victims need to be shamed publicly, as their silence has led to more and more women falling victim to Weinstein.

Kek

This beta cucks whole life has been throwing money at women as that's his only source of getting them, and now he's getting fucked over by the same whores.

Holy faggiot. What a lame and embarrassing way to burn out.

>dashiell

dafuck?

>passing on your genes

Yeah at that level. But he also created a horrible family and his kids will probably turn out to be totally messed up.

If that was the purpose of life you just rape the hottest girl you can find and then spend the rest of your days in jail. I won the game. wow

That's actually the purpose though, right to the letter. You can always refuse to play

>gib me dat hollywood fame and cash, don't want to work hard
>gibs running out, no new gibs
>dat evil man ruined my life, lynch him

Yeah. Because Chapman is not at all a common name.

but now she can have the prenup tossed due to is publicly known behavior

>white people names

Is that Dan "if shes a fighter hold her tighter" Schnieder

A powerful hollywood Jew who for some unknown reason the other Jews have decided to destroy.

Most of the stories are bullshit - even women admitting they faked enjoying sex with him, had consensual sex and now years/decades later are withdrawing their consent. Mixed in with a few cases that do seem potentially very bad though no way he is the only one in hollywood yet somehow the other Jews want him gone.

Interesting rumors persist on here that he spitroasted emma watson with another jew but i don't think we have final proof yet.

they are just trying to protect their assets

>Have that pretty a 41 year old wife
>Gropes young women, risking it all
What's wrong with him?

>Odd because it sounds like a coon's name
>>W-White people
>Implying Jews are white
Neck yourself, my nigger.

Can someone start putting these hollywood kikes on diets?

FFS who is feeding theses guys?!

what is it with Sup Forums and commiting this fallacy the most?
Just because life is self replecating does not mean its the purpose of it.
is/ought is only conflated by post-modernists and fascists , the authoritarian left, and right

That isn't the point, we'll use anything we can to take down pedowood

>A powerful hollywood Jew who for some unknown reason the other Jews have decided to destroy.
I heard that the Chinese want to buy Miramax for lots of skekels but he actually wants to retain the company an is holding up the sale and so his own brother and co-owner has spilled the beans

This fucking whore. She's going for the plausible deniability, like she had NO IDEA that Weinstein's latest victims were in her clothes after on the red carpets after her husband slobbered all over them.

>FFS who is feeding theses guys?!
Normies

This guy?

Half yo shit

dafuq kind of names are india pearl and dashiell max roberts?

Sex acts, both consensual and otherwise, are collected for years against deviants who become progressively more depraved due to the hallucinogenic aura of cult-bred entitlement.

These enabled and built-to-be elite creatures are then utilized for specific activities that please certain powerful entities.

A careful catalog of career/life crushing material is developed and maintained which compels obedience until the inevitable misstep occurs or a sacrifice is required deep in the power-play abyss.

Do you actually think that your image is some sort of cutting observation? Spencer was illustrating the contradictions of the system in which we are living. It openly goes against the rights that it purports to protect. And no, the politics that he promotes do not include censorship of speech.

That people should have families and reproduce, if it is to be defended from a non-spiritual point of view, is evident in our own bodies' chemistry. Deviating from the model of the family man or woman results in destruction and a lowering of the quality of the human being doing so, turning him into an imbalanced slave of pleasure.

>Normies

To be fair I was pretty BTFO'd here.

>trophy wife leaves king kike ogre with half his money as soon as she has an excuse
theyre both scum but good for her i guess?

>Just because life is self replecating does not mean its the purpose of it.

Take away the replication and we don't need to worry about what its purpose is anymore. Get a life and bin your brain nord.

>Harvey Weinstein’s wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, is leaving him

Don't get married to women. They are not loyal. They have no concept of loyalty. They will always leave you in the end.

After providing for her through the years, she will leave him when he needed her the most? Ungrateful. Women are ungrateful.

Same goes for all these female actresses. After turning them into celebrities and leading starts, they accuse him of rape. Ungrateful bitches.

All women are the same.

Is that cum on his shoes?

Spielberg will be next.

He looks like a moron

I bet she's been waiting to divorce and get his loot since day one.

Can't even keep his jeans clean.