WHO IN THE HELL DID HE PISS OFF???

This guy is fucking ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

False flag to take away from the other false flag. People were getting too close. Now this shit is shilled everywhere.

>distraction from las vegas
>MSM condemns Harvey and becomes the hero again

These diaspora Jews don't realize Israel and CIA will bury them too.

I know.

The globalist protect you as long as you do their bidding. Look at Hillary Clinton, even the Trump FBI/DoJ is protecting her.

so his behaviour was all fine and good for years and suddenly he pisses off the juice and this happens?

michael jackson 2.0

Trump is president and not Hillary. Heads are going to roll for 8 years. My favorite part is going to be watching all of the sprayed roaches spray each other.

>These diaspora Jews don't realize Israel and CIA will bury them too.

The Satanic Jews are going to sacrifice the other Jews because they believe it will thwart God's will and bring the Rule of Satan to earth.

Israel is as good as dead.

me, he pissed me off big

dirty jew must pay of face concentration nao

>This guy is fucking ended.

He's at the stretch end of his life and has millones tuck away for days to come plus whatever royalties he's entitle to.

I think he'll do all right.
If he was less of a pussy he'll become the leader man needs but don't deserve by saying fuck to all of this fake Hollywood cunts I bet his dick tasted like diamonds when they were struggling

NYT had no choice. Veritas was about to bury them, so it was either take the hit or throw Weinstein under the bus with the story they've been sitting on since 2004 as a distraction.

Now it's all WE JOURNALISTIC HEROES N SHEIT. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE STING VIDEOS SHOWING US ASSRAPING JOURNALISM EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

this

Woke white elements in the power structure are trying to dismantle the Jewish Mafia, or at least throw it into chaos.

>Billionaire
>Ended
oh no the fat rich cunt lost his job how will he ever recover.
He's part of the game my friend. It has more to do with distracting people from the Vegas story and major debacle with the DNC heads

Should I hate the guy? Hell no. Did he force himself on ANY of these actresses? No. All of them welcomed his slimy Jew cock to be in the next movie, or to get him to pass a good word on for them to another studio. They whored themselves, not him. They exchanged their holes for money. These actresses need to be publicly shamed for their prostitution. They are NOT victims. They perpetuated what happened by not saying a fucking thing.

Obviously his Jewry just wasnt on the elite level

supposedly it's his brother leaking info

Israel was created purely to create WW3 and its destiny has been and always will be to be destroyed in the last war.

This is about a jew defiling shicksas for funzies you dumb twat. Hollywood deserves what it brought upon itself. Defending this behavior means you need to go and buy a hooker and stop being such a thirsty edgelord.

This is about dismantling the lefts power structure you simpleton.

Fuck Harvey and concentrate on Vegas

Jews and goys alike will continue to be sacrificed to prevent Trump from being able to get out his message with undivided attention. This is full damage control at any cost, and you need to realize it truly is at any cost. We will have another financial meltdown within a year of trump doesn't get the lead out.

We need to keep the momentum. We have momentum. Hollywood and the media is going to make it all about Weinstein, and not touch others doing this, and the pedophiles.

We have to use this as momentum. Don't let up. Take 'em all down. All of 'em.

The Ambra Gutierrez tape must have leaked. Media decided to move agaisn't Harvey before it broke via social media/meme magic and people started asking why the media didn't break the story

Basically throw harvey under the bus and appear legitimate, or have him hit by the bus anyways and look like a collaborator

He switched from defiling Gentiles to going after Jews. They protect each other as long as they direct their evil against goyim exclusively.

I don't defend hookers, but to think these actresses are victims? lmao
They are nothing but prostitutes.

Vegas.

create a culture that treats his eventual actions as a moral grey area and part of the buisness. When you control the media, you control when its not a grey area anymore.

he prob isnt an essential cog, he just filled an essential role. Question is, what are they trying to divert from. there are a few simultaneous happenings that will be potentially cataclysmic for the left.

>ended

He's going to live in splendor in Europe and keep fucking all the women he pleases, just like Polanski did (although it was underage children in Polanski's case).

That said, he pissed off Trump, who was undoubtedly going to indict him over the model groping. So the media preempted.

thanks for not linking it, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM

>Fuck Harvey and concentrate on Vegas

But now that Harvey's gone, how will they ever get someone to produce the "live footage" of Vegas?

You should have handed over the videos, Hahrvey.

You can still redeem yourself. Give me the recordings, and my friends here will make a phone call. All your troubles will disappear.

he's like a bill cosby without the common fucking common courtesy to drug you before he fucks you ass.

Oh I don't give two shits about any of the whore actresses who gave it up for Fatty McJewcock so they could get a part.

What's hilarious is watching the left eat itself over this. Seeing feminazis go batshit on a hollywood jew and major Hillary donor is wonderful and should be encouraged.

Also it wouldn't be so bad if they weren't all such preening condescending moral hypocrites.