WEINSTEIN IS A DIVERSION

We are on to something. ONCE Harvey Weinstein scandal blew was the same time FBIs story went to shit. Go to the second to last post of Sheriff Joe Lomadardo Twitter page. Count the shills who just created their page and go to them. Every single one tweets at Lombardo telling him good job. The ONLY OTHER TWEETS ARE IN SUPPORT OF VICTIMS of Weinstein. I call them out for shills then im banned immediately after. Without time for them to report me. Guys go do the work they banned me for. It's all a diversion. Whew Lad.
>Pic related

>the fbi

Fuck off spook. We all know it was the cia.

Yeah ok. Damn you guys are fast. The CIA is definitely the ones that told Lombardo to "not go there" Burn in hell you fucking traitor

GET JACK DORSEY ON THE PHONE
IF HE WON'T ANSWER CALL THE SAUDIS THAT OWN TWITTER AND MANDALAY BAY TOP FLOORS

the cia has infiltrated every other alphabet soup agency. they have dirt on everybody and they pull all the strings.

Nice try schlomo.

((Weinstein)) will burn and he's just the beginning

Sup Forums is singlehandedly brining holyjew down

congressmen made remarks about Awan investigation today as well. Also, a federal judge recently called for Seth Rich death related documents to be released.

I will say, the Weinstein thing looked like a sacrifice to the minimize damage gods. Either it goes way deeper than Weinstein (duh) and they throw Weinstein out as a 'good work you got him, move along' or they (hollywood/elite/media) threw him to the wolves to divert from one (maybe all) of the above happenings.

Basically, whoever CNN comes out against, you can be sure is getting FUCKED (though most likely deserved).

Agreed. They all worked together. But this shit has to get called out. Use whatever twitter you have and check it out it's a sick world

And don't forget Podesta tweet about aliens. This shit is getting sick bruh

No shit but check how many threads are up about Weinstein. Then go check Twitter and how many people are piling on. It's almost as if the FBI is intentionally sacrificing the Jew then slowing down the investigation hoping public interest dies down . Sup Forums is fucking actually pressing the FBI to change their stories. If you can't see their tactics we lost. We're on to something huge

Fuck man. Black cocks and the sacrificing of the Jew killed the momentum. Im actually disappointed. We worked this hard to get where we're at to get distracted

they would be insane to play that card.

although, if his crimes are as bad as some suspect, they would probably try anything.

Podesta, (((WEINSTEIN))) and the CIA/FBI are all tied in together. It's getting sick

After all my quads don't lie

Nice digits

Bruh...

bump

>jew with walkie talkie
>comp it

It's dead bruh. Thanks tho

No one cares

It's ashame we finally got it where we got em and it's diverted