That'll be $19.95, plus tip

That'll be $19.95, plus tip.

Yo I've got a tip for you

19.95 for that? There better be 5 fucking toppings

I'd give her the tip plus more, if you know what I mean.

11%?

Aight, but why'd you bring a pizza?

She's fucking Japanese, even giving her tip without asking would be insulting.

Depends on which tip we're talking about

Really? How is getting extra money insulting?

Wait, Americans offer tip when they buy Pizza too?

I'll give you more than a tip, baby

This better be one of those dick in the pizza box meme

this meme is shitty and proves you're all hiki-neets who never leave the house or even interact with pizza delivery men.

They never say the total and then say "plus tip". Tips are optional in America, it's just considered socially correct to give a tip. You don't have to tip, and not even waiters at a sit-down restaurant ask for a fucking tip. No one asks for tips I don't know how this meme got started but it's fucking stupid.

I'll just give her the tip

Honestly americans should start tipping for both buying and selling. You're thankful for the customer, so you tip them.

Maybe some jackasses do ask for a tip. I think I've seen it in movies at least.

>this meme is shitty and proves you're all hiki-neets
Where do you think you are?

>They never say the total and then say "plus tip"

I thought the point of the meme wasn't to be realistic, but rather to start a debate on tipping

You can't see how that would be patronizing ?

Yea but you're still a dick if you don't give one and the dilivery guy will hate you.

>Your job is shit and you're probably a stupid fuck who can't get a real job, so here's some extra money

It's about honor in NipLand.

Nope, the whole idea of getting mad over receiving a tip is weird to me. I can get how somebody might turn it down but at the very least I'd still accept it as a complement if you're doing a service for somebody.

Literally the only place on the planet where I was asked to give a tip was a big restaurant in Dubrovnik.

It's like begging for money. It's pathetic.

Yeah, like how a dog gets head pats or a snack after fetching the morning paper.

>wow you did such a good job I can't possibly pay you that low price you're asking as that would be robbery

plus there's the fact it's free money, who doesn't want free money?

Yeah, getting paid more for doing a good job isn't the same thing. That sounds like a personal problem that has something to do with you specifically.