Reminder Sup Forums is a Christian board, if you deny this fact you are closeted fag

Reminder Sup Forums is a Christian board, if you deny this fact you are closeted fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvNS5GWlOMc
youtu.be/ceFja7OosbU?t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh1uzLj7DIk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm drunk rn but I go to church each sunday. My girlfriend doesn't and it's killing me. Only problem is I lost my viriginity to her and I have to marry her now

Where should I start with scripture in the New Testament

>I have to marry her now

Why? It doesn't even sound like you want to

The New Testament is like 300 pages just read the entire thing.

If you want to be a big boy you read the OT first but its dense and will take you a long time even if you are a fast reader

Christianity doesn't exist anymore, sorry fag.

Sup Forums may be a Christian board, but anderson is a hack.

He just needs to accept the true teachings of the Catholic Church

youtu.be/cvNS5GWlOMc

Reeee

Sup Forums is a Japanese cartoon discussing website, if you deny this fact you are closeted fag.

we need to do something about the pagans who don't actually care about paganism.

Heathen Christianity would prove to be whitest religion around.

You do actually have to marry her. It's the only honorable thing left to you. Actually, there is a NT verse about a Christian sanctifying his or her mate. She's literally depending on your faith to get to heaven though, but otherwise your fine(and so is she!). You might actually be her only chance.

Was listening to 4hours of psalms on Jew tube last night, I need a better guide back into Christianity though

Catholic

Real Presence of the Eucharist
Apostolic Succession
Scripture & Tradition

Fuck this christcuck's ugly mongrel mug.

he's based and drops mad redpills on the jews. also fuck faggots so niggers can sue me and make money off of lawsuits

you can't be a religious 'hack', but you can be a religious zealot. something anderson readily admits to:
youtu.be/ceFja7OosbU?t=55s

Daily reminder.

>christcuck
How creative I bet your this edgy in real life too

>Daily reminder

>redpills on the Jews

He basically takes old church father anti-jew rantings and repackaged them in DVD format. None of his Jewish ideas are new They were basically the traidiotnal stance of the Catholic Church for hundreds of years

Reminder that loving your neighbor as yourself is the second greatest commandment. Do you feel Christian love for your brothers and sisters, Sup Forums? Even the sinners, though you attempt to reform them?

>le jewish conspiracy

Yes, Sup Forums's brand of love is brutal honesty and childish banter/bullying designed to reform you

Why reform? Let them burn. I'm supposed to help them, but if they won't help themselves at this point despite two millennia of effort and open access to resources and knowledge, they really can't be helped.

Fuck off nigger lover.
>retarded cuck
>somehow the female he is with is less retarded

you can be both if you are dogmatic about misinterpreting scripture

something andserson readily does by admitting to hold KJV higher than the original greek NT

Now you're getting it. They literally have no reason to accurately portray the guy who called them the sons of the devil, the synagogue of satan, and those that turn the minds evil affected against the brethren(Acts 14:2).

Another jew, another trick to disrupt xo-operation. Sage, try changing that flag. It's become recognizable by it''s shill shit posting.

Everyone deserves a chance at mercy and forgiveness regardless of what their ancestors did before them

>everyone's a jew
>except the jew who was born a jew
hello fruitcake

Love is a loaded word. It implies unconditional positivity and kindness. Being honest with people and telling them what they NEED to hear is more important. If someone is going into a death spiral and you don't try to help them because "you love them" you are surely deluded.

They have that chance with or without us. They choose to be dissolute, Godless, cultureless null-entities even with our help.

Marching to zion most based film ever after gsnt

What did you actually think Jesus looked like though
>born in Bethlehem
>before fake khazar-jews

>our help

The entire point of your life is to try and save souls constantly. You don't just try once and give up.

I fucking love this guy and I'm not even a Christian. He has balls of steel. I don't care if he's a closet fag (he certainly acts like one) I respect his conviction.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh1uzLj7DIk&t

CHURCH DISCTHIPLINE!

I want Pastor Anderson to sit on my face

No idea, and there's no solid proof of his icon one way or the other. I'm going to stick to posting and spreading the traditional European icons though.

What if you're an open faggot? Then what?

I'm always trying, I never said to give up- but I certainly don't pity someone spoon fed everything they need and spitting it back out at us. Those people deserved to be mocked, and deserve to burn.

T H I C C

People in the ME actually looked whiter back then, before the Arab conquests. Think Assad.

Catholics aren't Christian

No one's fucking Christian. It's an impossible religion to follow.

Explain that one? It's very easy. It's natural really-you'd have to work at it or be broken to not be.

It's not that hard if you haven't allowed yourself to degenerate

Christians are weak, ripe for colonizations

The Gospel of John

Also, Matthew 22:37-40, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8;13, Galatians 5:22-23, Ephesians 2:8-9. KJV only

>Christianity is a religion founded in Rome's borders and the official state religion of real Rome and Byzantium
>meme can't get right

Nice skub m8

And it's anti-Hadith to portray Mufuckslittlegirlsalot

>the sinners
You're a sinner, just becausr Christ's blood cleanses you doesn't automatically make you sinless, it's that all your sins are forgiven

>Constantly bitch that you follow the Word of God but never provide any verses from the Bible to support your position
>Worship the Anglo bible which has had many misprints and missing 7 books but somehow the Perfect Word of God
>Religious Right(American Protestants) is the reason the US loves Israel
>US spawned Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses
I don't even mind anymore that Protestants call Catholics not Christian if they think what they believe is "Christianity"

put a gun with a bullet in it to your forehead and pull the trigger and go to hell and burn forever (your damnation will be less sinve you can't molest anymore kids)

>Constantly bitch that you follow the Word of God but never provide any verses from the Bible to support your position

Matthew 23:9 And call none your father upon earth; for one is your father, who is in heaven.

It generally isn't that hard to separate the sheep from the goats user

Nah bro Hail Jupiter.

>It's an impossible religion to follow.

>Ask Jesus in prayer to save you, believing he died for your sins, was buried and rose again from the dead
and you're forgiven forever
>don't have to work for it, "to him that worketh not..." (Romans 4:5-6)
>don't even have to believe after you have believed once since God can't go back on a promise (2 Timothy 2:13)

>Ask once with faith and never have to do anything again, even believe, and you still get to go to heaven
>impossible

>Encouraging someone to commit the mortal sin of suicide
How is this a Christian act?

>Yahweh = Christian God
>Jove is Roman/Greek God(merged with Zeus and the Balkan Zas)
>Jove pronounced: yoh-weh

Fuck off nigger, Sup Forums is not a christian board its a multicultural board of white supremacist and nazis, worship whatever the hell you fucking wanna just don't be a nigger and force your beliefs, Hail Hu Gadarn

Roman Pagans are much manlier than Christcucks, at least we dont sit in a suit for 2 hours listening to some guy talking about burning in hell.our Ancestors were right to prosecute you, you were a threat to the stability of the state and the happiness of the Roman people, you guys wouldnt even be a thing if not for that asshole Constantine.

>praying to mary when mary was just a person: Acts 10:25-26 KJV
[25] And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him . [26] But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
>Vatican leaders filthy rich: Mark 10:24-25 KJV
[24] And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God! [25] It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Matthew 6:19-21 KJV
[19] Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: [20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: [21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
>Teaching you have to have the secen sacraments to go to heaven John 6:47 KJV
[47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Romans 10:9-10 KJV
[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The roman catholic church is of the devil and is cursed by God (Galatians 1:8-9) among many other curses, which is why it's filled with pedophiles, the covetous, drunkards and fornicators. They trust in their works to save them and they will be judged according to their works. But if you trust in Christ's work, that is his sacrifice for all your sin, you are judged based on Christ's work, which is sinless.

>smiting evil is unChristian

Kike. Nigger lover. Noballed foreskin obsessed lisping faggot

Fuck that, I’m a Jew. Nothing wrong with that.

>"our ancestors"
>Christianity was created in their empire
>Christianity became official Roman religion
>Christianity became official European religion
>Christianity colonized and spread throughout the world

The only failure's we had in the west is when Christianity fell off the rails and atheists / gommies started proliferating one another.

>our Ancestors were right to prosecute you
>pagan intellectuals

The Bible teaches that reprobates are beyond hope, reprobate literally means (beyond hope of salvation)

Jude 1:7 KJV
[7] Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Romans 1:26-28 KJV
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: [27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. [28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

If God gave up on them, what chance do I have of reaching them? I tell them to kill themselves for two reasons: 1) so they don't harm any more children and adults 2)to get a lesser damnation (see g they will be in hell for ever anyway)

Go kill more Whites for not loving the Aryan Rabbi hard enough and/or in the proper way.

Do you follow the sabbaths, the feast of trumpets? Passover? No? Well yhen you're sinning, the 10 commands include not working on shabbat ehich means if you work on Saturday you're going to Hell forever? You should be put to death for working on Saturday but thanks to Jesus' "mercy" he will forgive you of this abomination of yours.

>5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Christians worship the demiurge and give their spiritual essence to the great deceiver. Don't follow the love me or I'll kill you gods. Allah Jesus whoever the Jews worship, idk themselves.

>this level of fedora-ism
"Yahweh was the national god of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel (Samaria) and Judah. His exact origins are disputed, although they reach back to the early Iron Age and even the Late Bronze: his name may have begun as an epithet of El, head of the Bronze Age Canaanite pantheon, but the earliest plausible mentions are in Egyptian texts that place him among the nomads of the southern Transjordan.

In the oldest biblical literature he is a typical ancient Near Eastern "divine warrior" who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies; he later became the main god of the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) and of Judah, and over time the royal court and temple promoted Yahweh as the god of the entire cosmos, possessing all the positive qualities previously attributed to the other gods and goddesses. By the end of the Babylonian exile (6th century BCE), the very existence of foreign gods was denied, and Yahweh was proclaimed as the creator of the cosmos and the true god of all the world."

Wrong, the name of God is JEHOVAH, JAH, I AM THAT I AM, I AM, JESUS
Exodus 6:3 KJV
[3] And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.
Psalm 68:4 KJV
[4] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah , and rejoice before him.
Exodus 3:14 KJV
[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Wtf praise jesus now

How do I stay Christian when it seems like everyone is Atheist. I can feel their thoughts penetrate my very being, it is hard when everyone has 'God is dead' on their hearts and lips.

Jews are cool.

Reminder the crusade killed Byzantium,and orthodox is Christianity with more Muslim influence then the Jewish like catholics,and Protestantism are true red pill

Because what you believe is right and you and you alone exemplify all of gods hopes and wishes. Whatever you want do it, God approves. Kill for God. Kill and rape for God. Yes yes murder and drink blood for God. Drink gods blood. Drink all the blood.

The core is correct, but a lot of the Moshe nonsense got dropped or revised with the accord through Jesus Christ, who is our mediator. The OT is a history lesson really. It's the reason we don't kill people who wear clothes from two thread types.

We are no longer under the ceremonial OT laws
Galatians 3:23-26 KJV
[23] But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. [24] Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. [25] But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. [26] For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Wrong, actually Hebrew comes from Aramaic and "Jehovah" was written as an abjad- a language without extensive vowel usage. It's literally written as "YHWH". The first "H" might have been an elision, but that's debated. We also know certain words like Kikel and Kuklos both meaning "circle" in Hebrew and Greek meant that there was some interconnection in language.

Go bitch about it to the other sects faggots, if there's omly one way then the rest of the 699 some fucking sects are going to Hell forever, get fucked you gucking faggot I'm so done with you morons.

First of all seperate yourself from friendship with atheists for the scripture says:
2 Corinthians 6:14-15 KJV
[14] Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? [15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, you are more likely to learn their unbelief than you are likely to convert their unbelief. A good way to keep the faith is to do exactly what Christ says, be humble, give alms, fast, and pray in secret, deny yourself, LOVE GOD, BELIEVE GOD, those last two I cannot stress enough, If I could find you I'd come and shake you, without faith it's impossible to please God. A good default I remember is that if you know the scripture and you know the scripture can be trusted, you know all things. READ KJV ONLY, other versions remove whole verses and change key doctrines like the Gospel and the name of God

Charity is the bond of perfectness so the best thing you can do is follow the two great commandments: Matthew 22:37-40 KJV
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Charity is another word for love and love is defined here:
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 KJV
[4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, [5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; [6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; [7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. [8] Charity never faileth: ........."

KJV is inspired and it says God's name is Jehovah so that is what it is. The only people who say his name is anything else are unsaved fools

My cousin married some bitch from Ghana because both were Christian, christianity is a cuck's religion.

First of all the main ideas of Christianity are basically this: be nice to people, regardless of their sexuality, profession, and political and religious beliefs. Now I don't read the bible for fun, because why bother I have better things to do, but I know enough about the religion I was raised in to definitively say that those who distance themselves or shame others who are different do not understand the basic principles of the faith they claim to be defending.

There is only one way, have you not read?

John 14:6 KJV
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Acts 4:12 KJV
[12] Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
John 10:9 KJV
[9] I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, the only way to go to heaven is to trust (have faith in, believe) that he died for your sins, was buried and rose again the third day. If you believe that you are saved for ever (Hebrews 10:14 KJV
[14] For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.)

The only difference between me and the other thousands of sects is that I am trusting in Christ for my salvation and they are trusting themselves, else they would believe exactly as I do and according to Christ's word

So you're insinuation is that English based bibles are the only ones saving people? So Japanese translations, or Hebrew versions would be unholy? You haven't thought this through. You're just madified you don't know anything about language or history enough to effectively argue.

Have you not read brother?

Jebediah 14:88
Truly I say, go fuck yourself.

Yeah bud I've taken religion class. I went to Jesus school and I understand that Christians, along with everyone else, think that their way is the only way. The best way to really be a decent human being and please God in turn is to get rid of this entitled "It's my way or the highway" philosophy.

I said "KJV is inspired" not "KJV is the only text that is inspired" learn to read. Plenty of other good translations, Reina-Valera Gomez, Second Rabbinical Bible, Textus Receptus...

You mock scripture because there is no truth in you, other wise show the scripture that says there is any other way to heaven. You think you are a good person, but you are puffed up, proud and arrogant, you think you kniw better than God, the worst mistake you can make. Humble yourself so he can save you, else you will be severly humbled and if you still resist you will be utterly destroyed without mercy. Fearing God is the beginning of wisdom for a reason

>The only difference between me and the other thousands of sects is that I am trusting in Christ for my salvation and they are trusting themselves,

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

>you dislike one thing that must mean you like it
It seems you are using the BBC(homophobia) argument figures that some christian would be using those arguments.

Oh no woe on me. I didn't heed to some goat fucker's multiracial demon god religion. I guess I should be tormented forever noe, woe woe woe no truth in me

Fucking faggot.