Northern California Wildfire Thread

What the FUCK is going on in California?

politicaloutsource.com/2017/10/at-least-15-people-in-northern-California-wildfire.html

Other urls found in this thread:

decisiondeskhq.com/data-dives/creating-a-national-precinct-map/
google.com/maps/@37.0865604,-123.2750275,6z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!6m1!1s1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/orangecountycalifornia/RHI125216
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/sandiegocountycalifornia/INC110215
rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=5890&y=3460.5&z=5&im=60&ts=1&st=20171008181540&et=20171010171538&speed=130&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=21&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=20171009074541&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider
sonomamap.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=f86d9e4051f0482b997c2cf5de1f9071
latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eco-nazis put out small fires.

underbrush grows to never before size and flamability.

Eco-Nazis get ass burnt.

Only the 37 fire down by the race track have been contained at all (40%). the rest are all still at 0% containment

You guys decriminalized HIV and you're whole state is utterly retarded, get out

current fire map

California makes Aids legal to spread.
God burns down California.

too many gays and mexicans

White Jesus has been trying to cleanse the earth of California for decades with those wildfires.

The devil is too strong there.

the fire rises

>northern california, Last white stronghold is burning

It's October. The state always burns in October. The grass and underbrush are completely dried out by now, the winds shift, and are stronger than usual. Some firefighters have said a lot of the fires are started by winding knocking power lines into dry brush. We had a lot of rain last year, but we still have a crap ton of dead, dried out brush from the drought. Plus...wouldn't surprise me if some of this was arson. A lot of the fires here are.

God's wrath

POINT AND LAUGH AT THE CALIFORNIAN DEVILS

POINT AND LAUGH

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

BURN NAPA

BURN SONOMA

BURN SODOM

BURN GOMORRAH

*INHALES*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Heard this may be a leftist/isis attack to hurt the economy.

desu I wait for the yellowstone eruption

trump won northern california where the fires are happening. so dont think this affects democrats.

Capslock aside, rural Californians voted for Clinton and have zero sympathy from me. Not a single federal dollar should go to this manufactured "emergency".

Tiny little fire, wah wah.

Protestant and Catholic schools have burned down. PRAISE HIS NAME

The areas on fire are blue actually. You have to go farther North/East before you get into red country.

Napafag here. AMA

Orange and San Diego counties went blue? Damn

im in butte county under evacuation warning
ama

Mass arsons

Look, if you were god you would kill a bunch of degenerates, wouldn't you?

This is very normal after a heavy rainy season. The extra rain causes additional growth, wich becomes the perfect fuel in the extremely dry summer heat. This was forecast well in advance, and happens every couple years.
>t. Californian

decisiondeskhq.com/data-dives/creating-a-national-precinct-map/

google.com/maps/@37.0865604,-123.2750275,6z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!6m1!1s1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0

Autistic but just for the sake of accuracy i even compared the main location of the area and the precints that hillary or trump won.

Lots of blue counties actually have republican precints in them mainly rural areas. and in reality about 10 of the fires are burning in mainly North of bay area that Hillary won.

Elsewhere its a patchwork of trump voting precints thats on fire even anaheim hills which trump actually won.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/orangecountycalifornia/RHI125216

>Orenge county

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 41.1%

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/sandiegocountycalifornia/INC110215

>San Diego County

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 46.0%

wow and to imagine that it'd just take one person driving across the countryside tossing flares into brush to light the entire califag republic on fire.

check this map again

10 of the fires are in precints not counties because precints are more accurate than counties since you can have a minority of heavily populated precints go democrat despite unpopulated rural precints going republican and the democrats win the county because of population.

if you check those two maps and compare them side by side.

10 are in precints that hillary won while 25 are in precints that trump won.

Fair, but remember the fires you see in Red country to the green areas are mostly wilderness and fairly inconsequential. California is always burning.

The cost of the rural damage is quite low compared to the areas shown here .

I.. I'm with her now.

yeah i went to the OC state fair about a month ago and it was the largest congregation of numales i have ever seen.

Did you guys really vote for Hillary?

I heard that two Latina torture some white women

no lol
this country (and most of norcal) is strong republican

Reminder that all the fires started at once.

Go to 4:45 UTC here. That's 9:45 PST.

rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=5890&y=3460.5&z=5&im=60&ts=1&st=20171008181540&et=20171010171538&speed=130&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=21&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=20171009074541&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider

the gamemakers wanted to make this a more exciting day 1

No, and none of my family did either. Sister might have voted for Bernie, but she lives in Berkeley

I've heard reports that this man was seen leaving the scene of the fire carrying a lighter and a can of gasoline.

Is it getting worse?

We had record rains this year, plants were growing 3-4 times the usual size.

Oooooooppppsssiesssss

The fire looks about as big as it was yesterday. Winds have picked up going the other direction, from the ocean. They are cooler and more humid but seem to be keeping the fire going.

Rural California voted for trump you literal nigger baby.

southern Californian here

northern California shouldn't be going through this. Southern CA is the shit half that deserves it.

it happens like every year

Sounds like a leddit lesponse

fire, fire!

Well everyone I personally know here voted Trump (Sonoma). I did too.

But most of the areas specifically on fire are blue..?

and you sound like a liberal faggot.

That's because the cities over power us and vote blue. You know...where all the low income Mexican apartment housing is. The actual cities themselves aren't on fire, the outskirts are. Where the million dollar homes are and rural farmers aka conservative white folk.

>fire hits commiefornia
>it's god plan
>hurricanes eat the east
>WE NEED HELP

what's more biblical-ly right? floods or hell fire?

(New volcanic vents because of increased magma activity in the chambers... But shhh... You're not supposed to know. Don't want anyone to panic)

napa, santa rosa and sonoma are totally blue faggot country. my brother lives in sonoma and two sisters in bay area. their politics are retarded shite

i think it all needs to burn but im to far away.

November is fire month in so cal. we still have a ways to go before were are in the clear

>Wildfires raping the forests of Nor-Cal.
>Sup Forums laughs.
>At the only people who voted Trump.

you'd expect people to get this

Petaluma user here. The day after Trump won, it felt like 9/11 walking around town here, nothing but sad faces. People still drive around unironically with "I'm With Her" stickers. Maybe I should move to Sonoma.

> Bear Flag Revolt when?

Someone in the Inland Empire told me something similar to this years ago in passing. WTF is up with this?

>California makes diseased homosex legal and encourages the spreading of homosex virii
>California is now burning in hellfire

Go on, liberals. Argue this one away.

I was just wondering about that. Fires in October in .CA are plausible, but these seem suspicious.

It feels as though we are being hit with catastrophes almost purposefully. Like someone is trying to cause a breakdown of order.

How many mexican boyfriends does your wife have?

underrated post

I live in Humboldt County, CA. FUCK THIS SHIT. My cellular service has been out for the last two days. 911 and emergency calls to police are currently out of service. The only service that works is verizon ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO NOT HAVE THEIR TOWERS BURNED IN THE FUCKING FIRES.

FUCK THIS SHIT. At least I have Wifi or I would be completely cut off from the rest of the world. I can chat using facebook messenger and video chat using skype but the 101 FWY, AND 299 are both shut down, so I am literally TRAPPED until these fires go down.

I can't wait for the rain season but it's not supposed to rain for another week or so. FUCK can it be November already so we can get more rain??

No. The vast majority of precints burned in Napa and Sonoma contain far more Hillary voters than Trump.

Can someone try to combine the data from these two maps?

sonomamap.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=f86d9e4051f0482b997c2cf5de1f9071

latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/

Both are biblical

I'm in Rohnert Park right now. There are no fires near RP.

I think the red blobbies are fire perimeters, already burnt out, or "hot". The fire icons are where there is active burning.

what an interesting map. The well developed big city areas are always blue. Really makes you think.

The fires all started at the same time in a ring around Napa. It's obviously arson. But who?

Urban California voted for Clinton, moron. Rural = farmland.

just desserts?

Can confirm. NorCal is conservative. Also, all farmers are conservative.

>Can someone try to combine the data from these two maps?
Are you blind just look at that shit. It's blue. And green probably got a lot of votes too.

>But who?

I just wanted to prove my point beyond a reasonable doubt.