So, we all know that much of what we were taught in school about Nazi Germany was false. So my question is...

So, we all know that much of what we were taught in school about Nazi Germany was false. So my question is, have we been lied to about how the Japanese empire conducted themselves? Or has it been established that they really we're genocidal maniacs?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They did massacre Chinese people like they were animals, even though they both look like fuckin chinks to me

Good gawd, who told you they were genocidal maniacs?

They were anti-Communist. The communist won WW 2, or as I call it, "The war to make the world safe for communist".

Read up on the anti-communist international pact.

Well I just remember learning that they killed entire villages of innocent civilians, used babies for target practice and whatnot, but I'm definitely open to the idea none of that shit is true

Japan was black mailed because they tried to stop communism from rising in China. Here's the truth about the Rape of Nanking.

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm

Both the Holocaust and the Rape of Nanking are communist propaganda. No such event took place.

>>>/leftypol/ is that way

Damn, this is blowing my mind. I never even considered any of this

Came into the thread to post this exact link

Google Japanese soldier bayonet baby. Deffo savages.

The japanese versions of us (netto-uyoku) view it the same way Sup Forums views the holocaust.

A Canadian university actually proved that a good chunk of the Japanese war crimes accused by the Chinese were Chinese lies/Chinese propaganda.

The infamous photo of Japanese soldiers with a Chinese baby impaled by a bayonet was actually a picture of Chinese soldiers with a doll impaled by the bayonet and spread around to paint the Japanese as maniacs.

Also here's a picture of Korea before Japanese imperialism, and Korea during Japanese imperialism.

Google German Concentration Camps. Deffo savages.

Chinese are animals.

How did you come to this conclusion, and do you mind if you link a source>

Yes they were sadistic monsters, even if you believe Nanking is a total lie there are hundreds of thousands of accounts of their savagery outside of China.

But the past is the past and they shouldn't feel eternally guilty like Germans are made to.

>But the past is the past and they shouldn't feel eternally guilty
Don't worry, they don't! lol

Like what? You believe in the Unit 731 communist meme?

As an American living here and having had to interact with Chinese communities (communists) I have to say, the Japanese did nothing wrong.

Chinks crying about Nanking is the same as Jews crying about the holocaust.
Over exaggerated and mostly falsehood. Chinks the Jews of Asia. Soulless insectoids who lie to get what they want and will throw anybody under the bus to spread their agenda. Japan did nothing wrong. Most Nanking propaganda images are the Chinese doing it to their own people and framing the Japanese.

Chinks are the Jews of Asia*

Here's a redpill about the current Rohingya situation and the burmese campaign in ww2

> Buddhist burmese supported Japan
> Eternal Churchill gave thousands of guns to muslims as a 'stay behind' tactic
> Eternal Churchill caused the Bengal famine of 1943
> Aung San decided to turn agaisnt the nips after it was clear the allies were going to win in late 1945

Nobody says anything about the Japanese during the war because intern camps and muh nuclear bomb. They dindus

I'm not saying it was fake or real, but once you start playing that game, everything is fake. I'm not sure how to say this without coming off as sounding like a kike, but there it is. If the japanese weren't ebil, then the moon landings never happened, the earth is flat, holohoax etc etc. Now I know many of you will say of courshe, but a line has to be drawn somewhere, or reality breaks.

Does anyone out there get me?

Like the live vivisection of American pilots, like the Wake Island massacre, like Ralph Ignatowski, like murdering unpopular Japanese soldiers to cannibalize, like millions of accounts by veterans, civilians an POWs that you can read in any public library.

you really didnt need to correct yourself. everyone knew what you meant. this shit isn't being graded.

(((Public libraries)))

Who fund these public libraries?

>everything is a conspiracy meme

please stop

they melted hundred of historical statutes to make planes, guns, and bombs. They methed up a bunch of pilots and said "go get 'em" - They also murdered millions of chinese... several times actually, but WWII was the last time. all in all, honorary whites and i love em all

Not to mention the fact that Unit 731 surrendered to America, who is well aware of what they were doing, and they never denied any of it.
Where exactly does Communism come in? How did 1950's Chinese whispers manage to supersede America's hard data and confessions to become the accepted norm?