NOT A DRILL!!! NOT A DRILL!!! JOHN PODESTA JUST CONFIRM AYYS, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW!!!!

twitter.com/johnpodesta?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

portal.crowdcheck.com/#/report/view/442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suuuuuuurrrre

we dont need 10 threads on this cancer

It's real!

Stop hyping this bulshit

this is a distraction from jew unveilings

A.Via the use of holograms, mankind will be tricked into believing that an alien invasion is imminent. Supporters of this theory indicate the real reason for chemtrails is to create a sort of global aerial screen that will cloak the earth, on which digital images of UFO’s will be projected.

B.The masters will then use the “Messiah” myth i.e. a Christ figure who will eradicate the “alien threat”, and of course “saved” from extinction, the good people will be ready to lick the impostor’s feet.

C.Next the Christ figure will broadcast a message directly into the brains of all humans, making each individual believe that “god” has spoken to their souls. This message will prompt the people sign up for the one world government.

D.At the cost of personal freedom, humanity will be merged into one easily controllable slave population.

E.Hurrah!

BULLSHIT

They bring up ays and 51 when they need a distraction

>believing them ever

come back on your 18th birthday

>Jesus vs ayys

Dumber than flat Earth theory

>deep black experience
yeah we know you're cucks

IF......IF this is truth, this mean Pizza gate was a cover up an Sup Forums was tricked.....again.

I would be spooked as fuck if disclosure is initiated by this one. I would be skeptic regardless of who initiates it.

>deep black experience

Sounds like the name of Rod Dreher's coffeeshop band that he hopes to start some day.

>unidentified aerial phenomena

who cares. I dont care if they announce aliens, it doesn't matter. The fact that Podesta is saying this should speak volumes. Pizza gate isn't gonna go away John. Your distractions wont work, the goyim know. I hope they do announce aliens. Just so 50 pizzagate threads can be created to spite the damage control

So Alan Moore predicted this

oh please don't arrest me I gave you aliens

nobody given a shit about aliens since we all figured out people were just getting anal probed by horny intelligence people

Climton Pedesta pls

little white adventure
DEEP BLACK EXPERIENCE

Aliens would destroy us if our government ever confirmed their existence. It was all part of the Greyata Treaty.

He's going to reveil the power of HAARP and that Doland is behind Harvey, isn't it Sup Forums? It's over. Drumpf is finished.

How about he confirms the shit about DWS/DNC and the Awan brothers.

HOLY SHIT

Some user in another thread just talked about how they would use an alien threat to enforce a police state

>larp: the post
pathetic larping scum needs to be ground up and force feed up a neckbeards asshole

yep.

Oh hai G-Man.

Aliens are actually demons.

>use an alien threat to enforce a police state
only in burgerland

If this fag releases anything about ayys its to distract from pedo scandals

only kek can save us from the aliens

Assuming it's not real, the real question here is why Podesta of all people would post something like this

misdirection.

BICKLE BICKKK :)OO)OOOZCCCCXXXP

This.

noob

>deep black experience.

Aliens will land
Zap Trump with galaxy juice
Install Hillary as president
Far reaching Aline’s will in turn land
Zap Hilary with nebulous just spray
She will melt like the witch she is
Trump is reinstalled as president
Pedestal is sent to far off galaxy to eat pizza alone for eternity

So the real question is what are they front running? Something going to drop, other than veritas video? Is it the Storm?

df is this
can you give me a quick COMPDown ?

no bully

THIS.

the foot of a horse you dipshit. Do you know where milk is comming from? And your fishsticks?

>You have 1 rotation to unify under a one world order and submit to our empire as a second class species to serve our empire
>If you don't then we will just turn your planet into molten slag to mine at a later date

Well Sup Forums?

molten slag sounds good.

at least the jews burn

obviously you agree and then slowly plan an uprising and hijacking of the alien tech

Sup Forums unironically thinks John Podesta is somehow /ourguy/ now.

Yep.

lmao

Victory at any price.

Im betting its about climate change

If it's true, it is the coverup and pizzagate is real.

Believing in aliens makes you an infantile faggot.

THIS IS A FRONT. THEYRE MOVING MONEY: portal.crowdcheck.com/#/report/view/442

The only way the guilty can benefit does not involve scaring people about ayys that we don't really care about anyway. We have to profit from it...we're gonna get tech that's been held back for 50 years. An overnight technology explosion that will boggle the mind. You only have to trade the pizza for it and you'll be able to teleport to work or fly across the country in 3 seconds. All jobs will be ended and you'll live in a perfect utopia previously reserved for the elite. Then phase 2 commences.

Earth has not nor ever will be visited by extraterrestrials.

Spaghetti?

wut is dat?

make me my chocolate
and put my money in your bank

>molten slag sounds good.
this.

Malevolent little-people narratives permeate cross-cultural stories, "folklore" and time. These evil, manipulative fuckers change with the times, changing their presenting form and narrative. Now that we have a more scientific focus in the world, they portray themselves to be understood as UFOs and aliens.

>Then phase 2 commences.
go on

Yes sir, certainly sir

feel better now?

This, though it's a little more scientific than that.

There are alternate realities or realms that run parallel to ours. Most people call them heaven and hell. One of them is pure good and one of them is pure evil, and each manifests itself in material forms in our universe. It sounds stupid but these places exist outside of what we're able to comprehend. These places of outer darkness and light influence us, and we also influence them using our free will. There are extremely dark forces out there that wish to destroy all of humanity. God is not a person as many believe. God is pure goodness and light. There aren't any demons or a devil as we know them. These are only physical manifestations of a pure and timeless evil, which exists as the opposite of the realm of light. Religions are formed because we all have a built in connection to the other side. Atheists are brainlets that will deny their own reality.

Make no mistake, the AyyLmaos aren't from a different planet. They're a mockery of the human form; deceivers that exist only to destroy. Anything they offer you is only given with the intent to bring you down harder at a later point. They aren't creators and they don't bring anything to the table that we don't already have. Beware of microchips and screenshot this.

Fake news. Its proj. blue beam

Fake aliens.

>Huffington Post bullshit
>Furiously whacking it

You guys are as gullible a bunch of retards as nursing home residents sharing political jokes on Facebook

I do, thank you.

Right. Greer is in on it, etc

I thought it was funny.

i gave your mom some fake news on her face last night if you know what i mean bro

Shut up. we scrounge up anything and everything all the time.

I don't understand whats going on. The worst mass shooting in US history just occurred and it's almost completely forgotten. WHAT THE FUCK

Guys, I'd unplug your PC overnight tonight. Just trust me.

>>Then phase 2 commences.
>go on
They never wanted to share the technology and power that would let us be free. They've kept it for themselves. But faced with the possibility of literally being dragged into the streets they decided to let us all share in the elite world that has been kept from us. And we will praise them for it and be blinded by it. Once inside and comfy they'll turn on the gas and have it to themselves once again. We're in the matrix, but it's the shitty version.

>"deep black experience"

What the hell is that?

Social media for ya.

lol
>believing in jew distractions

Welcome to the hell that is Sup Forums; where the truth breaches the surface but none listened.

Science can be used to attempt to explain anything. Doesn't have anything to do with it being "scientific" or not, but good thoughts on this phenomena nonetheless.

Now that Weinstein is freed up, he can produce the holographic Christ ayy in the sky. I’m on to these Ayy holes.

Pedesta saving his ass from the carnage.
>if I make a big enough announcement, they won't be able to kill me
Yup.
The fucking storm is among us while they all get flushed.

Those flights better be COMPED!

I for one welcome the infiltrators. One day I'll create my own distribution.

I understand what you're saying. The point I'm trying to make is that these things can be partially measured and observed, and that it's not just blind faith.

CERN as an example, is pushed publicly in terms of its scientific merits and mandate, but make no mistake - it plays a role in something profoundly spiritual and dark, while looking to access and open the veil to those other realities or realms.

BRUH WHAT THE FUCK

came here to post this

Pic related seems to have some cryptic message about these aliens and where they came from..

Is anyone here blind/able to read dots? Mash the keyboard if you read this

Yes!

why is the 2nd guy wearing the gmail logo?

John "What's My Age Again" Podesta and Blink 182 working together to reveal the truth about aliens?

They're going to acknowledge a secret hypersonic aircraft.

A lot of people believe in aliens.

They’re the same type of people who enter their passwords in a phishing email.