Open carry "black" vs white

youtube.com/watch?v=E6jzzh-FZgs&t=3s

I was searching my favorite facebook group Occupy Democrats and found this video, wow this two completely isolated incidents completely prove my preconceived beliefs that all cops are nice to white people, and all cops want to kill black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpTXeY6Bq7U
youtube.com/watch?v=0WnV6mYu7TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except the cops are statistically more likely to be killed by a black then a white in the united states...So why wouldn't you be more cautious as a police officer and pull out your weapon? Fucking idiot over here doesn't understand how to survive.

Might have something to do with a black being 10x (literally) more likely to kill you.

Damn, I wonder why they acted that way?

What this video or its recorders wont tell you is that the filmers called 911 on the black man. Also, blacks commit 50% of all violent crime in the US and that's only the recorded stuff. Or the fact they commit almost all gun crime despite being only 13% of the population. Blacks bring alot of their woes on themselves.

your citation of facts that I don't like proves to me that you are racist.

You're saying, that your constitutional rights isn't the most important thing here.

Two different people in two different situations with two different cops who probably received two different sets of information didn't act the same way? Oh wow, must be racism. Let's ignore the videos of White dudes getting proned out at gunpoint by cops while we're rushing to conclusions.

Oh wow, I finally have an excuse to ignore the fact that blacks commit half the homicide in this country.

Who could have thunk?

>rifle behind back vs rifle on his hip

This really made me sympathetic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpTXeY6Bq7U

Turns out if you act like a normal human being nothing happens.

Cops are little faggots who drive around looking for trouble

94% of those homicides are black on black

86% of white homicides are white on white

Yeah, really. When people reject statistics in favor of cherrypicked, unrelated incidents and anecdotal evidence, I just feel bad for them. They're being manipulated by people smarter than they are.

You forgot to include that the African-America male murder rate is heavily on black mate to black male murder. A white male has much less of a chance being murdered by a black male than another black male.

Look at

the white guy has the ar positioned on his back.
the black guy has the ar at side by the normal dominant hand
>which one looks like they may use the AR?

That proves my point even more so correct.

Yes but a White person has almost the same chance of getting murdered by a black person as they do from a white person. Which is vastly different the other way around.

If blacks murdered at 10x the rate of whites you would still think its racist to be more precautious around them. Its nothing to do with facts you just enjoy stirring shit

The only real question, is why didnt they cop immediately open fire on the Nogg?? No brainer.

White or black, exercising a right or not, I would take the same precaution. What if the person was about to use the rifle to shoot up innocents? I think their caution is warranted, even though it is their right to open carry.

It's like crime stats don't exist

Then why are cops allowed to walk around with guns? They are people just like like the gun owners are people. Should I pull out my gun and point it at a cop when I see a cop walk by with his gun at his side?

lol Sup Forums is basically against 2nd amandment if you think it's ok to arrest a black guy for open carrying.

He wasn't charged or anything though.

>Occupy Democrats
Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=0WnV6mYu7TI
WOW AND HERES A BLACK HOLDING A WHITE CRACKHEAD AT GUNPOINT IN A PARKING LOT UNTIL POLICE ARRIVED. IN WHICH CASE WHEN THEY ARRIVE THEY CONGRATULATE HIM ON A JOB WELL DONE.
WOW
ARE WE RLY THINKING YET?

update those stats you nigger

Very possible.

I like this video very much

Truthbomb:

If niggers werent such hypercriminal animals, this wouldnt be happening.

Really joggs your niggnoggs...

The black people also called the cops on themselves for the video.

wow he pulled over the black guy. of course the racist.

I'm kidding bud.

underated

No, because niggers were never supposed to have those rights.

A nigger wearing braids is a sign of a gang-banger, or atleast a wannabe.

Cops are more likely to be killed by men than women. Thus they should give a free pass to women for pretty much everything.

In fact, give the whole society to women. Glory to feminism! Women murder less cops afterall!

What do black people always do to cops.

Exactly. There's a difference between open carry and brandishing. The black guy was brandishing.

If you open carry, you can't do so in a way that puts people around you in reasonable fear that you're going to start shooting any second.

Black women are as violent as white men.

This was staged, they called 911 and reported themselves as a danger just to get this footage. They had to try for days to get a police dept. to bite.

Black is in washoe nevada. Open carry illegal there at point of filiming may still be. White is in oregon long gun open carry legal. Plus the taticool sling on the blacks are would put anyone on edge.

It's misleading since open carry is legal in the first vid's location and illegal in the second.