youtube.com/watch?v=9LtSw0r-2z4
youtube.com/watch?v=UEvrca5KCZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh shit.

Get fucked Dimple

I got a bad feeling about this

It's not Dimple.

Thanks uk, you dabs.

It's not Dimple, he knows Teru but Lord Psycho doesn't.

>neither can you be the protagonist
>he isn't the protagonist of his own life
When will Teru's suffering end?

Oh nice plant-kun is back

Oh dear.

He's cute. Looks like he might do something this arc.

Nice catch user.

Thank you UK!

Don't get mind controlled

This was a nice throwback.

Just checked the raws, this is the last page btw. Cliffhanger end.

>neither can you be the protagonist
it still hurts, doesnt it Teru?

Rip

Thanks king

Every single time.

and that's it for today.

thank you

Based UK.

Cockroach = endboss.

I'm kind of hoping that Teru/Ritsu/Shou/Dimple can actually defeat Broccoli or other powerful bosses by themselves. Can't have Mob do everything, because what if he gets incapacitated? Plus the, "You can't be the protagonist" line's kind of sad, so it'd be nice for Teru to be the hero for once.

>Look up Mob fanart cause I was hoping there'd be cool and/or funny comics and shit
>It's all fujoshi garbage with a dash of incest
Jesus fucking christ i didn't think it'd be THIS bad

I love these bug omakes

Thanks UK

it's a sausagefest, with all the girl characters merely being supporting characters inbetween arcs, what did you expect?

>garbage
It may be fujo, but is ain't garbage. Seriously though, why does Mob have such a huge fujo following? I mean, I asked this before and everyone said it's because it's a sausage fest, but there are other series that are also all male, yet they don't have as huge a following. So there must be something else to it. In anycase, Mob a CUTE! A CUTE!

>"I can't believe this series with a mostly male cast and a heavy focus on male friendship has a large fujoshi following"
You'd think people would've wised up by now.

Maybe I was just being stupidly optimistic but I thought that people would see a little bit farther than THEY'RE ALL BOYS AND MOB IS SUCH A QT OMG
Guess I was wrong

Don't worry Teru, most of us aren't the protagonists of our lives. Just accept being an side character and move on.

I think that Mob as a character is appealing to fujos because it appeals to their caretaker personality and everyone just "wants to protect him" which translates to "everyone wants to fuck him in his tiny boipussi"

Sweet ty fer dump OP. Have one of my fav vids w/ the muscle bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LtSw0r-2z4

Reigen takes no risks.
Thanks!

ONE made such a huge jump in his artstyle. It's much more polished now.

>literally next episode
Let's see how Bones will handle it.

I know man, I am nervous as fuck to see how they do it. Regardless I love those bros(no homo.)

>huge jump
He went from 3/10 to 4/10.

>3/10 to 4/10

He's not even average yet. He's a great writer and he knows how to craft an entertaining comic, but his artwork is still completely subpar.

Man manga CMs were freaking awesome, this one feel so nostalgic.
youtube.com/watch?v=UEvrca5KCZ4

I just want to know what the fuck Dimple is up to, even if he's not directly involved with the cult

>his artwork is still completely subpar
Nice bait, faggot.

Teru 100% Anger

>He actually thinks that's a great drawing

>He actually thinks he knows or can do better

I'll bite.

ONE is literally 10/10 if he wants to put some effort in it as seen by and GOD, but he's only 10/10 when compared to other works in the same style.

You don't compare an old painting to a modern art do you?

>god

Really, nobody is going to tell this guy to fuck off? What's been going on in Mob threads lately?

Thanks uk.
>Mob going into action
>Teru in the middle of the tree
>other espers realizing about the situation
Something really bad is about to happen.

Teru needs a Reigen.

I hope dimple becomes God, really rooting for him.
Lil guy worked hard for it, he deserves it.

It looks like it's dimple.

>mind control by implanting strong emotions
this can't possibly backfire in any way

>In anycase, Mob a CUTE! A CUTE!
Fag like you who happen to know how to draw.

oh no

What is this? another chapter?

It has to be dimple, Mob hurt his pride by refusing to team up with him. The energy and prayers that got focussed into brocoli are probably under his control.
So many people said it was retarded to even think that it could have been dimple. The brocoli is just a proxy for dimple.

Holy shit, that middle panel is definitely dimple.

That's the current chapter that's only available on their app. The website is always one week behind.

Can anyone give a broad translation?

KING

WHAT DOES IT SAY??

So i take it that dimple is talking through the brocoli god right now? Teru prob doesnt know with whom he is talkin to.

Fujoshi will follow basically anything, whether it panders to them specifically or not. The only real consistency for these series are the predominantly male casts. It's not really worth thinking about.

Can you post the rest of the pages?

T: Does Kageyama-kun know of your rampage? / what's your goal?
D: This is no rampage. My goal has never changed. / I am gonna become a god of modern time.
D: Now finally, / I have the chance for this.
D: This has nothing to do with Shigeo. / I'm just doing what I want to do.
T: That is regretful... / I have to erase you once again.
T: But this time, I have to erase you completely. / I will tell Kageyama-kun that you've moved on (ascended to heaven) quietly...

Well i was hoping it would be dimple. Now He can get his rematch and fuck Mob up.

I still believe it's not Dimple.

Damn thx UK, you tha man.
Sounds awesome thats what i was waiting for.

holy shit

Dude its okay to be wrong just acknowledge your new God, Lord Dimple.

Was kinda starting to lose interest in just a new throwaway villian, but now that its Dimpleseeking God status im kinda hyped but also sad its weird.

Fuck, holy shit. I didn't want it to be Dimple but it's more exciting this way. Pls don't kill him, people (and ghosts) can change ;_;

I guess it's kinda fitting to reach chapter 100 fighting mob's first 100%

Thats what people were mad about? The manga looked that much better they say? But the anime depicts Mob as way more fragile and troubled in that moment, with the focus on his mouth keeping his anger in. Dont get what the fuss was about. It fits Mob way better in the anime.

I know this is the wrong thread to ask this but does anyone have that lewd picture of Zenko

Because anons think they know about this manga more than both ONE and the director.

Shit...He's not really gonna kill Dimple, is he?
Fuck. Now I'm sad.

Worst arc confirmed. ONE is one shitty writer.

Thanks King!

And holy shit. I hope Teru doesn't kill Dimple though, I want Mob to confront Dimple.

No worrys Dimple will be safe, its Mob that has to die.

Right? ONE is so good, awesome that he made Dimple the last villian, now we dont need to develop Brocoli head for no reason. Hyped for the last confrontation between former "friends".

Does this mean the anime opening forshadows this? Broccoli turning into dimple?

>Chapter 100 ends
>To be continued in... Mob Psycho 200

How would you react?

Quite suprised that people thought the manga looked that much better, even if, the difference is not that much as to call it a failed adaption. Watching the scene again, Mobs tone of Voice changed too. Weird people sometimes.

That OP has so many fucking layers I wouldn't out it past them

I would want a, Mob Psycho ???: Highschool Days.

>Mob in highschool
I'd love the fuck outta that shit desu senpai.

Does that mean dimple will turn into teroyaki and be eaten by Reigen?

Based Reigen fixes everything again.

I don't know why anyone thought it wasn't dimple anyways. He straight up tells Mob he's been taking everyone's prayers.

>Mob in highschool
PLEASE

They are in close contact with ONE so they know more than we do. So its quite plausible.