Nisekoi 228 - One more chapter to go Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/m4KY2
imgur.com/a/OJceM
imgur.com/a/bjrxh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

19/19

Here's a ton of Nisekoi background/ scenery wallpapers if you guys are interested.

Season 1 part 1 (531 pics)
imgur.com/a/m4KY2

Season 1 part 2 (551 pics)
imgur.com/a/OJceM

Season 2 (724 pics)
imgur.com/a/bjrxh

Source is Blu-ray 1080p.
Take care everyone, see you next time for the final chapter!

>we nozoki ana now

>Tsugumi left with chitoge
just kill me already

>"That Person"
I see.

Everyone is having fun and nobody visit her even for graduation. Komi why? Didn't you bully her enough already?

Why would he shit on Marikafags so much though? It's just cruel

Because he hates Y-San

>I'll be waiting for you no matter how long it takes

Why does komi keeps torturing Marika?

Look at this absolute madman.

This can't be a coincidence.

>everyone in the series is confirmed to die a foreveralone permavirgin except for the two couples
Cool writing great job 10/10 series harem of the decade. Why did this series even exist? Not a single plot point mattered in the end. The series doesn't even make sense unless Onodera was a cunt which she wasn't.

Outside of an excuse to post otters and Spider-Man I don't see the point. Outside of Marika none of them even have wide enough hips to be attractive enough to wank to (perhaps to Tsugumi's breasts.)

>I'm back darling!, This is my son Tyrone.

>Chitoge wins, but leaves anyway.
Why, why do this. I accepted Chitoge end because they would at least be happy, but she's leaving now. Raku can just fuck Kosaki now. There's literally nothing stopping him. But
>Muh, japanese MC betafaggotory

What the fuck happened? Did he not end up with chitoge?

>drop out of highschool
>become high level executives because of nepotism

Yes, but she left for a few years to get railed by negroes in America and will be back in the next chapter to make Raku suffer.

It's not unheard of.

its cool to be in love with someone and then spend the next 6 years alone

that'd b e fucking amazing

Dropped desu

NTR END EXPECTED

In Japan being sexless and unhappy is a sign of success...which is viewed as happiness. What a shit country.

>Raku waits
>Chitoge gets married to another man while in the US
>Onodera also moves on
>Raku ends up alone

You sound broken user.

seriously just think how lonely he's going to be. all the harem is going to move on and cut contact as much as possible so they won't get their hearts further broken

raku's just going to be a third wheel when his bud and glasses girls go on dates and awkwardly avoid eye contact with onodera when she tags along.

raku is going to jack off alone crying till what he's out of college?

this is more fucked up the more I think about it.

Is this really the payback for Double Arts???

Chad thundercock won.

This. Eurasian girls are insane whores. Should have gone with Onodera instead.

This would make me so happy.

he didnt end up with anyone
>like girl as kid
>girl likes you
>confess to each other
>both forget
>like same girl for 10 years
>girl likes you for 10 years
>forced to go out with 2nd girl
>spend all your time with 2nd girl you dont like
>3rd girl confesses to you
>begin to like 2nd girl
>second girl begins to like you
>both dont admit it
>2nd girl leaves
>first girl confesses again
>reject both first and 3rd girl
>confess to 2nd girl
>2nd girl leaves country
>spend time with first girl you rejected just as friends

>had girls that were in love with you for over 10 years, while you were also in love with them for some time
>didnt even go on 1 real date
>never did anything lovy-dovy with a girl in all your school years

I know harem mcs have a reputation for being asexual faggots, but this has got to be a new record. For gods sake how? how do you manage to fuck it up this much?

I want doujins, doujins of Chitoge being corrupted while away from Raku and when he reunites with her she's a slut.

So he ended up with that weird girl who was obsessed with him?

what if she misheard him and thought he said, "go knock yourself up"

no, shes too busy dying now to go out with anyone.

Last chapter:
>"Chitoge and I both decided that our dreams divert from each other so we decided to move on after a year of a long distance relationship. I am happy with the life I chose."
>enters a house and is greeted by a female figure but we can only see her back
>"welcome home, dear"
>open end

How pissed would you be?

please,

please let her come back with another guy. the faggot deserves at least that much.

I hope the time skip shows his whole harem with other nameless guys with him alone.

Ive never hated a fictional character this much in my live.

Okay than what about Onodera? She's a cutie.

I'd be pretty pissed that he didn't end up alone.

Raku could have had any one of 6 girls that had interest in him, but instead he picks one and then tells her to leave him and go to work. What were the last 200 chapters for?

seeshe is distancing herself from him since he rejected her, i dont think he has a chance with her anymore. (she was girl 1 in )

The double reverse troll. The false real-seeming love with Onodera turned out to be false compared to Raku and Chitoge's love which was false in the face of Chitoge's and Chad Sexington's love in America.

What a faggot.

That only applies to 3DPD

Shut up, you're so fucking annoying

Even more than the fucking cunt known as Yuuki from VK?

>Multiple women who'd do anything for you
>Choose the one who thinks you're less important than a job

The worse part is even if Chitoge dates Chad Marika would still probably forgive Raku. Even though he doesn't deserve it.

>Implying every one of them wouldn't immediately jump on Raku's dick even after this
>Implying Chitoge wouldn't have stayed if Raku had been a man and asked her to

If Raku was a man this would have never happened in the first place because he would have been dating Onodera long before the series even began.

And Chitoge has to know he's a spineless jelly fish by now.

>Implying Chitoge wouldn't have stayed if Raku had been a man and asked her to
oneshot raku would've done this.

>he would have been dating Onodera long before the series even began.

Make me you little fucking fagot. Who the fuck are you that you think your retarded opinion is more importent tham me being able to vent about the shitty auther make shitty characters in a shitty manga that just gives a masive fuck you to the readers who had to stand this shit for years, every fucking week i log onto Sup Forums there a thread about the golila chitoge and her abusing of the autistic faggot mc. Do you know how fucking anoying THAT is? you cant even being to compare one post by me in a thread tpo that shit. Why the hell did he end it like this? i seriusly cant balieve i went and marathoned 100 fucking chaptyers last month to catch up just sothat i could share this abismal ending with people like you know cant post anything bwetter than 'your anoying' when my posts are at least 2 to 3 times bettwe than your shitty complaining. I should have just put up a filter on here to blocvk any threads about this when i dropped this shit , but like the idiot iu am i thpouhg id have some fait in the autor that he woudlt create a complete clusterfuck of an ending like this. is this a japanease thing? cant they just write manga that has decent love stories, yes lol XDDDD 'harem' >good story, but why the fuck cant they just make semi-decent stories? there have the writing capabilities of autistic 3rd graders that have to inject their fuycking chinoby edgy shit into everything. i r4ealy might just drop all manga becauaswe of this shit, since it seems ive read all the good manga thats been translated, and all the manga the shitty scanlation groups do are dogshit. I dont know if thats maybe justt he best that japan has to offer, but im starting to get realy sick of this shit, its iether sol chapters with no development for 500 chapters, or cliches about the chilhood friend and tsundere with the mc asexual as fuck, or the series ghets axed, or its clone number thirty five about the flavor of the year, which now seems to be the shitty resureted in a game world look how

>(cont.)
overpowered i am lol im going to do whatever i want and all combat is boring brecause im so strong shit

glad I dropped this garbage

Good summery of Nisekoi threads

>not even one week after confessing to each other
>they get separated
>no kiss
>not even on the cheek

?? what the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK IS KOMI TRYING TO DO? WHAT IS IN HIS MIND DOING THIS? THIS FORCED MYSTERY DOESN'T EVEN HELP THE PLOT AT TALL

>all story chitoge was "I WANT TO BE AT RAKU'S SIDE, GRADUATE WITH HIM, BE HIS WIFE"
>SUDDENLY "LOL JOB IN THE US GOTTA GO LEL BAIBAI"

She probably got a call from chad who just kicked out his old gf, so now she could move in with him if she hurried.

So who won?

I've been out of the loop for ages now.

raku falls asleep alone every night with his mind full of stories that chitoge tells him of her going to high class parties and meeting super interesting people

she's having the time of her life and he's alone and will be for years

wew what a love story

Shu won.

read the fucking thread, no one won, except the 2 secondary characters that ended up together.

It's literally the Toradora ending, she'll just be back in the last chapter and they'll be like "lov u bb"

fuck, you're right.

They even both leave to patch things up with their respective moms.

I'm glad this shitty watermelon is finally over.

It's not the Toradora ending though.

It's not the Toradora ending because in Toradora's ending they confessed, kissed, planned out their lives together and very probably banged before she fucked off.

>She's leaving
Fucking dropped.

>It's over
Until season 3 :^).

mediocre author, mediocre story, everything about this book is mediocre and you are questioning that shit? you are an idiot. Thank fucking god I stopped reading this piece of shit after chapter 100.

fuck you

>let's make a promise of getting together after who knows how many years
>I mean, that totally worked out fine last time right
Cue Nisekoi Darkness, now with more drunk sex because they'll all be adults

>Shuu doesn't give a single shit
Best boy

I thought the same thing, inb4 Chitoge falls in love with another person while she's in America.

Nice pasta you fucking faggot
Now fuck off to reddit

He got a petite,cute, loveable, megani girl who isn't a slut and is a bit tsun tsun and he gets to pound her everyday while raku cries alone.

Based Chitoge who else

>Dropping it when it ends next week

t. buttblasted onoderafag

Can you recall any series who did this "splitting up" shit well?
The only one I know that does it well is Kodomo no Omocha

Clannad After Story.

Ruri is worst girl
Shuu is a faggot, he should have accepted that Kouhai 100s of chapters ago