Why are Western governments so against designer babies?

Why are Western governments so against designer babies?

I don't know about you guys but I want my son to be tall and handsome so he can enjoy life, not some depressed manlet bitchboy.

jews

Because everyone would make their kid white.

Because all the best traits are white and thas raciss

If you could design life why would you choose a person? Even white. Why not just make a dragon or six armed twelve eyed echolocation child?

Fpbp

because people would be slim instead of fat, and every burger place would go out of business in your country

Because it would result in a population of hyper-Aryans in a single generation, who would then promptly overthrow the resident Jewish government and proceed to steamroll the rest of the world.

Because you want them to look human?

I'm slim and love burgers

Sounds great desu, maybe we'll be able to colonize space a lot earlier

The furries would gain power fast in this environment. Damn splicers.

If it was legal, the get pregnant and live off child support game would be over. Women wouldn't like that.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during the years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japanese people like.

I just fucked my half sister
She's objectively very hot, so I can't really blame myself

wrong thread

How is this a bad thing?

Everyone should have the right to create perfect white children with 140+ IQ and 6'2'' minimum height free of mental illnesses and chronic disorders.

It's not a bad thing. But OP asked why the government is against it. Because it's good, jews don't want it.

>muh jews

Probably because people are incompetent and we don't have the technology to bioengineer babies yet. I think you guys are pretty simple minded with this kike shit. Maybe everything isn't the jews.

CRISPR is ready to go my dear brainlet

>he can't pass on tall, handsome alpha genes naturally
You probably don't deserve to reproduce OP.

Isnt it obvious? Designer babies are a form of eugenics and eugenics is literally satan. This is one of the ways china is going to surpass us.

Because when they arrive with 200 iq and 200 year lifespan we will be there pets

I hope they are kind masters

Soon

>we don't have the technology to bioengineer babies yet.
we could splice genes in the 90's right?

I just want a child who doesn't have my shit genetics and won't get sick or develop mental disabilities.
The role of a parent should ALWAYS be to see that their children succeed in life, even if that means cheating their own genes a bit.

I am tall and handsome, just like my Dad. However my brother is an r9k browsing incel. Genetics is weird man

Or the ups drivers genes

>that swap

They are afraid of a higher IQ population that would resist their mongoloid lies.

The jew naming coventions of "designer baby" that was given is off putting to normies for starters.

please. "designer baby" is chic AF

>screwing around with human genetic
I can't possibly foresee anything bad happening at all,nope,I can't see the writing on the walls
Nope,not a bad idea to fuck with the fabric of humanity at all,nothing bad cloud possibly happen from this