Self Improvement and NASA General - /sing/

Tell us about your redpill experiences edition. When did you realize NASA was a gigantic fraud constructed to obscure the truth of Hollow Earth? How are you making yourself worthy of joining the Reich-in-exile in the inner core?

Other urls found in this thread:

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5377&t=KJV
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5375&t=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=sE-tpiAiiHo
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After I got curious about why people were being tricked into believing something as dumb as flat earth.

>hollow earth
>implying we aren't living in a simulation

How do I know what criteria those in the inner earth would deem worthy or unworthy.

Not mutually exclusive. The simulation isn't silicon, it's a simulation of consciousness.

Worthiness is objective. You must put away relativism, it is Jewish trickery.

I guess I can prove my worth by easing the normies transitions from the lies of the Jews to the absolute truth.

Look at this Comic Sans font. What did (((they))) mean by this?

It means that brilliant physicists aren't ashamed of their femininity.

What if we're living inside a Rick and Morty episode?

I'm a piece of shit morty! I'm Nigger Rick!

Reginald Brownpill, save us!

Is SHTF now?

It's always happening. Every day is a struggle for the racial destiny of the world. "Happenings" are just when the common man sees behind the curtain.

In a word no!.

Yes the Hebrew word נָשָׁא is described as 'to beguile, deceive' in strongs #5377 blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5377&t=KJV

However, the Hebrew word נָשָׁא is not! the Hebrew word for NASA, the Hebrew word for NASA is נָשָׂא , strongs #5375 blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5375&t=KJV described as 'to lift, bear up, carry, take'.

You can report a post for being off topic, but can't you report a post for being stupid?

Then you'd have to report every post here.

>simulation

This general just got 10xs more gay.

MOOOOODS DO YOUR THING AND MOVE TO /BANT/

Nice try, shills, but that's not an argument.

mooooooods?

Trash meme.

We understand that you have identified a defect in the inquisitive and rational model of thinking. You want to posit an irrational and preposterous idea, but one where You have created a preponderance of information to soft through.

This is designed to drown any conscientious and honest skeptic in meaningless drivel and to waste their time and reduce their standing for even considering the idea honestly.

On one level, this complex endrun around an honest manner of discourse is crafty, but dude, we can only be so credulous.

Pull the HIV Pozzed buttplug out of your mouth and speak the truth, and stop trying to turn the truth into a performance art piece FAGGOT

2reddit spaced; dr

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, did we land on the moon or not?

quit reading this

Yes, Anyone who still believes the US did not is hopelessly lost.

Where are the stars?

Seriously, you nuts are gonna need to be nutty over something else soon, with all this privatized space industry coming around. Our they ask in on it too?

Independently verified by Russia, Japan, and China.

IT'S FULL OF STARS!

Owned and Operated by ((((them))))

>(((privatized space industry)))
redpill, it's massively taxpayer funded

youtube.com/watch?v=sE-tpiAiiHo

You flat/hollow earth LARPers are funny.

>We understand that you have identified a defect in the inquisitive and rational model of thinking.

OVERFLOWING with euphoria

>Russia
enemy of the Reich
>Japan
USA puppet
>China
enemy of the Reich

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

lol

using king jew james eh? I feel sorry for you

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica

yea to lift up humanity to the stars

if it fake how can i see it wit my eyes