He unironically likes futa

>he unironically likes futa

Not sure why but yes, however I destest futa on futa.

Yeah I do, it's hot as fuck.

I sure do.

futa is cancer

I think of it as just lesbians but with more pleasure for them.

How do you ironically like futa?

>Detesting futa on futa

nigga you gay

The only bad pairing is male on futa

What series you want to see more Futa Doujins of?

Futa is like hetero sex, but with less men. Only a faggot would hate it

No I'm sure dicks slapping against each other is gay, as are you.

What is the difference between futa and trap?

Futa = girl with dick
Trap = femenine boy

It's a god damn long-shot, but I was thinking last season that Hundred needs some. We got reverse trapped with Emilia, but that kind of thing can be fixed in post. Claire's gimmick was her cannons/giant gun, so she has the right imagery for some futa. Skintight bodysuits, check. Claire also has a yuri stalker in her posse.

Or for the super niche tastes there were the brown skin lolis and shark teeth shota bro. Slap some futa on the sisters and it's good to go.

I like your thinking

Futanari are women with a vagina and a penis, testicles are optional. Traps are kind of feminine looking but otherwise 100% males.

Yeah, but 2d feminine boys are literally exactly like girls but with dicks, so it's basically the same thing.

ah, so they still have vaginas, I get it now. Thanks.

These are pretty funny, great watch if your laughter won't ruin things for you mid-fap

Futa is just girls with dicks, which isn't gay. It's a woman who happens to have a dick, so the sex is still hetero.

A trap on the other hand is a little fag who is so cute that they look like a girl. Full-on homosexual.

>ironically liking things
If something you enjoy something, you like it, faggot.

I was cursed with hands useless for art just so that I wouldn't kill thousands with the H-doujins I'd produce if I could draw.

I'll have to impart a vision from the depths of the realm of the sad panda instead. This panel comes from one work in an anthology, which was named for this piece (Double Bride). However, it was not the first in the lineup. So here's the girls apologizing for being late on their introductory page.

Basically the same as a girl with a strap-on but the strap on works like a penis and not some plastic trash.

>These are pretty funny, great watch if your laughter won't ruin things for you mid-fap
"Blaarragh"

If the dicks are slapping, then you're doing it wrong.

It depends on how you like your futas. I prefer mine to not have balls.

>Futabu
Why couldn't we have got a proper 3rd cour instead of that shitty Queen Bee compilation bullshit?
That series was quite /d/ in a number of ways, but was light-hearted enough to be enjoyable without being weird.

I think I almost gagged at the episode where they were measuring their loads, though. Initially that shit caught me way off guard.

Admittedly that was my least favourite episode - nothing about it really appealed to me. I much preferred the second episode of the first cour Aya gets fucked by the green haired one (her name escapes me) while Prez looks on.

We need more decent futa shows. Actually, we just need better fucking animation.

There hasn't been a single good futa animation since Futabu ended.

That's what I mean.

>It depends on how you like your futas. I prefer mine to not have balls.
I like em either way

I have a preference for no balls (must. suppress. homosexuality), but I'm not gonna pass up on good hentai just because they're present.

Only thing that really irks me is when nignogs try to convince you you're gay for liking dicks. You're not gay for having patrician taste in sexual organs.

A vagina is just an exploded penis anyway.