Colorado is the best state

>Be me
>23
>Mech Eng degree
>working shit underpayed job in NY
>constant traffic
>constant niggers, mudskins, and spics who don't speak english
>constant bad smells
>constant horrible fat antifa women who either want a fuck stick or a beta provider
>can't leave without paying bridge tolls
>overpaying rent with shitty apartment

>move to Denver
>immediately get higher paying job
>no niggers, even the spics all know english and are super nice
>amazing apartment with major utilities for less than NY rent
>no fat chicks and all at least 6/10 conservative but still dtf
>most don't like niggers either
>pick up my groceries from local farms
>have amazing hiking forest 10 minute walk from house
>nearly free community gym, swole alpha is more than willing to help me work out
>everything 1/5th of the price it was in NY
>cheap alcohol
>pot heads dont just rave about pot all day since they're allowed to do it
>going hunting/gold panning this weekend only an hour drives away
>taxes are lower
>beautiful 65 degree days all year round, even winter

Why haven't you moved to Colorado yet user? There are no downsides. Best state by far for self improvement.

WE'RE FULL

I'm considering moving to Colorado. I live in DC now and it's fucking cancer. How's rent in Denver or boulder? Is the economy there? Is the weed as great as they say it is?

too late already here work starts tomorrow and i've already banged a hot ginger so fuck off

where are you at in colorado, user?
I want to buy some land somewhere where I can also get work with a CS degree.

$1100 gets you a nice 1-bedroom, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fireplace, patio, internet, gym which is usually on the ground floor of your building, parking space, utilities included most of the time, 10 minute drive downtown to their beautiful pedestrian mall

weed is weed, had good shit in ny but idk what you smoke in DC

This looks tastey

Just moved to one of the suburbs outside of Denver, but its only 20 minutes from downtown. You could probably own a few acres if you're willing to drive more to work each morning.

>Colorado is 65 degrees all year round
bahahhah

>Colorado
Too many spics, sorry. Moving to Maine or New Hamp.

Ill drive up to an hour to work.
just want to live in the woods or at least not so fucking close to people.
Im in central fl now and its just sprawling miles of houses, apartments and businesses and its miserable.

Everything is cool until you fags move in and impose the very laws you left.

CC: Austin and Nashville

>Moving to Maine

Fuck off, we're full.

Oh fuck are you serious? I pay TWO THOUSAND tucking dollars a month for a studio in DC can you fucking believe this? Also good luck not being accosted by niggers every time you leave the house. Did I forget to mention that parking is awful.

Easily could've moved to Rochester or Syracuse but simple ooga booga nig nog moves where others go. MNYGA

I get you user NY was the same way, the entire east coast is that way.

If you'll drive up to an hour, I'm pretty sure people are practically giving land away for free in the eastern part of the state, if you find a programming company someplace in the east part of the city you could very realistically make your fantasy reality

not every single day but it happens fairly frequently, i've been looking at weather records

fuck NY and their laws, i'm voting red till the day I die. thats part of the reason i left, the bronx decides my presidential vote no matter what.

time to make Denver conservative again

yes i'm serious. rent is fucking ridiculous on the east coast. look at apartments .com and you'll find some no problem.

Rochester and Syracuse have nowhere near the construction growth that Denver has which is what I need for my job, both of those cities are also filled with ugly fat liberal bitches

Depends on the area. Pueblo and Longmont are overrun with the rats, but Boulder and Colorado Springs are fine.

I love it.

People complain from other countries and americucks say no stay and breed and make it great again.

OP leaves cucked NY and people praise him.

Nigger go back and fix that shit.

Oh great, another
>based conservative coastal
comes to drive up the cost of living. Actual Coloradans look down on you as niggers, and I say this while living a block away from hordes of niggers. -t Aurora

So when a German or England we syd the same get BTFO.

be a man. Start a company. You're doing the very same thing /pol laughs at. Next thing you know you'll want uber and small mags.

Boulder hipster heaven

Springs is Army airforce area.

Fuck off we're full REEEEEEEE

Thanks man. I hope everyone out there is as cool as you.

You're part of the problem faggot. Get out and stay out

fuck you and fuck no, there is no saving jew york its fucking disgusting. I'm much more likely to help make CO go red in the next election than throw away my vote in NY.

You should be thanking me for making my vote actually matter

Exactly.

Next thing you know he wants bigger government protections and $$$$ that hes used to back in NY.

NIGGER won't goto Rochester or Syracuse or Buffalo but moves to Denver because muhhhhh convient.

You're vote won't matter either way.

Chicago user here

I have been thinking about moving to Colorado Springs. Does anybody have any insight? I hear it can be hard to get a job there.

So you're response is just like a SJW.

FACTS HURT!!! Reeeeeeeee

I too came from New York to Colorado. Upstate though, where are you from the city?

Stay in Chiraq and breed.

If you want to goto the Springs join the army or airforce academy. Or a chain bar restaurant.

Sweet. You can the ultimate meet up. Bunch of LARPS and NEETS

fuck you and fuck no. its not my fault im better educated and harder working than you faggots.

I've already collected a gram of gold with about 9 hours of shoveling.

also not in real life, every man has given me a handshake and told me they respect my decisions, especially after I tell them I vote conservative

>no niggers
Aurora here, how about you shut your lying New York Kike mouth and GO HOME?

also if you live in aurora you are a fucking nigger

Be me
Colorado native
Love my state
Notice growth
Many outsiders
Faggots from both coasts running wild
State destroyed
Go on Sup Forums
See some faggot encouraging other faggots to move her
Kills self

If that's the case you can be successful in NYC.

I have a bachelor's in business, a web design service, and I also teach classical guitar lessons.

Do you think any of those things would work out in colorado springs?

This place is out of control. I advise any white people to leave immediately, especially because the city will collapse and that would be hilarious

Again CC: Austin and Nashville.

Nassau, I wish I was raised upstate

I second this. If you don't have a degree yet go guard or reserve and get education gibs. Be aware though that cost of living is getting pretty high. Just sold my house outside of Denver for 310k bought it a few years back for about 230.

So what happens when they out breed and love to Colorado?

>implying you don't want Sup Forumstards in your state

The white ethnostate has to happen somehow

Correction! Somali nigger they're barely even human! Savages

No unless you get a security clearance and go on the government teet.

I'm from upstate jew york as well (716). Currently have a decent job so no plans to leave at the moment but would you recommend it?

Listen to this user - - - If you don't have an active security clearance or a skilled trade you'll be slinging drinks on Tejon in the GI party bars, or a chain restaraunt. Also, all the townies will hate you.

I feel really bad for Colorado, been there around 20 times, it's a beautiful state with nice people that has started its irreversible decline due to mass migration.

Californians especially are ruining the place, seriously large numbers of Californians are a death sentence for the state, you will be just as dysfunctional in another decade or two as CA, and now you even have people from the East Coast going there. The lifelong residents I know are despondent over this.

That leaves the only real places left to go Idaho, Wisconsin, Maine, or New Hampshire.

who the fuck said I wasn't successful? I was making bank but it wasn't worth it because of how much I had to spend to have a decent life. Now I make slightly more but the cost of living cut in half

These people are on welfare and live in section 8, they don't even have the gas money to get to colorado.

Also, we need to make Colorado a racist ethno state so shitskins won't want to go there, kind of like the mormons did with Utah

No LARP friend. Am at uni now and AF veteran

There's a mean taco place that serves a bomb pop.

>(((new yorkers)))
>white

$2.9k/mo for a 2bdrm in San Jose. And that's low.

REEEEEEEE

Go make NYGA you fag.

Sup Forumstard books have been closed to DenCO. Fix your own state, quit ruining ours.

They've been trucking in section 8 niggers to all the good towns since Katrina.

The east cost must truly be a hell hole if you think Denver is affordable. Rent basically doubled and the population went up 20% in two years after weed.

I moved to the northern midwest and I'm fucking glad. RIP Colorado.

Lolz. Obviously you haven't been to CO. homeless everywhere. Almost as bad as SF

If only that plane had carried a nuke.
Jew Yorkers will never belong here.
How can we finally solve the transplant question?
Not samefagging, two of us are on the same IP address.

Highly recommend. Comfy outdoors areas, rural areas, 4 seasons, and city life if you want. Also the folks out here are much nicer. Kind of a culture shock tbqh

So again a LARP.

AF Vet..... lolz

No, just don't. Fuck you and stay right where you are.

So what are the adrionbacks or however they're spelled.

Waste land of NYC?

New York Shitty belongs to Jersey. We don't want it anymore.

This

It's already in full effect. Sedalia, delta, etc are the only places to get away from it.

> 65 degrees all year round even in winter.

Ha don't make me laugh!

Former Colorado Springs resident, here.

Colorado Springs is dull, poorly run and full of bureaucrats with pensions. There are few private sector jobs, in fact the private sector is strangely missing. There are four or five military bases, 11 thousand restaurants (not kidding), none of which are any good. The Air Force Academy is overrated and run by a lesbian "couple."

Housing is getting expensive in Denver so they're living in the Springs and commuting. Thus, 25 is jammed almost every day.

Colorado Springs is ground central for non-profiteers. Just about every evangelical organization has a branch, including Focus on the Family.

Between the over-paid officer class with huge pensions and no work ethic, and the oddball religonists who work for non-profits, Colorado Springs is a place to ... LEAVE.

Will never happen because of simple niggers.

Life is hard let me move to where it's cool this decade gentifry and destroy and then move on

>move out of blue state because it's shit
>vote for same people and policies that turned your previous state to shit
What did blue state parasites mean by this?

What state specifically? How do you like it?

Mostly rural mountain areas good for camping and hiking. Lots of lakes though compared to the dryness in CO. It's Adirondacks btw not trying to be a spelling fag.

Also it's ground zero for any alien foothold situation, as the stargate is there.

convenient? is that the word you tried to type you fucking ape?

is driving across the entire country fucking convenient?

you're literally retarded

what fucking facts have you presented? you're just mad I'm taking your job and actually making something of your state

here's all the fucking (you)s you want, not going to change that I'm going to do better here than you ever could anywhere

Anywhere between Springs and Denver is increasing by folds.

Academy is further north than Carson but yeah government teet always rules.

Worked at Buckley medically retired in 2013

OP is a lying faggot lets take some of these statements and examine them:

>no niggers, even the spics all know english and are super nice
FALSE
Nigs are everywhere, spics even moreso, spics don't like english at all
>amazing apartment with major utilities for less than NY rent
RELATIVE
This isn't saying much at all.
>no fat chicks and all at least 6/10 conservative but still dtf
FALSE
There's plenty of fatties nigs and spics
>most don't like niggers either
FALSE
Coalburners everywhere
>pick up my groceries from local farms
FALSE
what farm?
>have amazing hiking forest 10 minute walk from house
UNLIKELY
If you're 20 minutes from downtown you're nowhere near a forest
>nearly free community gym, swole alpha is more than willing to help me work out
UNLIKELY
>everything 1/5th of the price it was in NY
RELATIVE
No examples, no evidence, still relative
>cheap alcohol
FALSE
Booze isn't that much cheaper than anywhere else
>pot heads dont just rave about pot all day since they're allowed to do it
FALSE
Holy shit potheads still talk about pot all fucking day here
>taxes are lower
RELATIVE
One point I will concede is we have TABOR which annoys the liberal majority in government
>beautiful 65 degree days all year round, even winter
FALSE
the fuck drugs are you on

>$1100 gets you a nice 1-bedroom, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fireplace, patio, etc
WAY FUCKING FALSE
1100 will get you a 1 bedroom in a shitty neighborhood. you probably have a roommate

>but still dtf
Find a Christian (even if you're an obnoxious atheist faggot) girl and have white babie. Don't fall for the yuppie bugman meme of meaningless sex, materialism, and overall degeneracy. Your forefathers owned a house and had 6 kids by the time they were your age.

>Just moved to one of the suburbs outside of Denver, but its only 20 minutes from downtown/
FALSE
20 minutes from downtown you're nowhere near a suburb, you're still downtown or barely getting out of midtown. acreage is not cheap, nowhere close to the city.

>If you'll drive up to an hour, I'm pretty sure people are practically giving land away for free in the eastern part of the state, if you find a programming company someplace in the east part of the city you could very realistically make your fantasy reality
UNLIKELY
There's no big "programming companies" on the "east side" of the city. It's mostly warehousing and logitics companies if anything

>yes i'm serious.. and you'll find some no problem.
FALSE
Housing is in a shortage here. There's people filling up extended stay apartments, it's a sellers real estate market due to scarcity

>I'm much more likely to help make CO go red in the next election than throw away my vote in NY.
>You should be thanking me for making my vote actually matter
FALSE
You're in a sea of blue being in Denver. More and more bluepills move here everyday for sanctuary and pot your vote is a brita water jug filtering an ocean of piss

>I've already collected a gram of gold with about 9 hours of shoveling.
STUPID
Come to Colorado, get free gold!! lmao

>also if you live in aurora you are a fucking nigger
EXPOSED
LE been here and havent even started a job yet know aurora is full of niggers and spics that supposedly didn't exist several posts up

I'm moving to Colorado next week

So go there. Buffalo Rochester Syracuse go whatch some egg ball.

Or get cultured and watch lacrosse hockey or rugby like the master race.

This

719 lifer here. Very apt summary. Though us natives have our own communities, even though the spooks are constantly trying to kill us with drugs and poverty.

too late job starts tomorrow and i found a ginger to fuck so

>eat
>fucking
>shit

Wontbtake my job unless you want to go SOF.

About to move to the South... Wish me luck.

>conservative but still dtf

user... stop misusing words.

>Denver
>No niggers
Pick one and only one. Denver is full of niggers.

Also, fuck off, we're full.

>Holy shit potheads still talk about pot all fucking day here
>tfw we will never reverse the legalization of marijuana and begin to push the scum out of our state

Yeah anyone that lives here knows he's full of shit. Caught on three sentences in on the OP.

can you fucking read? never voting for any gibs

Maybe he's never been to Denver and thinks Highlands Ranch is Denver?

This guy broke it all down correctly native here

Post your address based New York MAGAbro, we can all totes have a meetup and I'll bring some dank herb :^)

Spread the disease.

Hurr durr I see poor niggers let's vote for a tax and take my money and help give them gibs

If i knew where you lived i'd set fire to your imaginary fantasy apartment.

GET THE FUCK OUT